Walmart.com Black Friday Sale

Brad

All im tryin to get this morning online is the flash drives for me and a buddy. Maybe some DVDs if they throw some more online. the $3 shipped dvds yesterday were awesome.

buy.com has a 4 pack of 4G flash drives right now for $39.99 free budget shipping if you decide to give up on WM... I ordered a set..!! A little more expensive but I've got them ordered

Stupid $#^@$^& Kohl's website - still fighting with it. When I FINALLY got the site to work, one of my items was sold out - in every color, naturally!

Yeah, I had alot of fun with Kohls tonight too! I had my cart ready and then because their website was so slow, my cart was emptied due to inactivity. I had to start all over again about 3 times but I finally got all of the things I wanted!

i'm waiting on the sunbeam electric blankets, kids comforter and sham set, color wonder light brush and 2 girls bikes (for our adopt a kids this year)...might also pick them up some coats. I think i have to go in store for the my size doll right? I did last year...apparently DD8 thinks she needs a "my size" friend, lol

buy.com has a 4 pack of 4G flash drives right now for $39.99 free budget shipping if you decide to give up on WM... I ordered a set..!! A little more expensive but I've got them ordered

Amazon has the 8 gig one for $11 or $12...but its not from actual amazon, a third party seller using amazon. So im tryin to stick to WM. :) Thanks for the heads up.

Is anyone else bloated with turkey and stuffing

Actually, no. Due to mis-communication, DH's family did NOT cook Thanksgiving dinner as we had thought they would... so we had to run around and buy a small ham to cook. Came out nice, but missed the turkey and fixin's! hehe