Walmart.com Black Friday Sale

Brad

There was two links Same TV/item number and two seperate links. Its been that way all day. The correct link has been the ad price all day too it just had the little note about being available online and in stores today only

SORRY :(

I went back in and got some DS transporters and some electric blankets for the cabin :cheesy:

Yep just figured that out.I kept asking wheres the link but noone answered me.Now im off to bed to cry.

Wife just called & said she was guarenteed a DS "as long as no one butts in line", so much for the ticket system they have been pounding their chest about, she said they are just counting off the # of people in line vs their inventory - she said our WM in Shrewsbury, PA is a complete crazy madhouse, thank god it's a Super WM & it's open 24x7

Well, it worked out for me. All the items I wanted from WM weren't available online so I flew to the store and got it all !! As an added bonus Target still had my lights in stock (another in-store only special).........So I am off to bed. Thank you guys and gals for keeping me company and, of course, GD for all the hard work!

Hubby had to run to Walmart to get the DS Lite (which is of course 30 min. away) and then they would only let him have 2 after having to talk to a manager who said it was suppose to be 1 per family (which was not in the ad). Not happy with Wal-Mart right now.

Hubby had to run to Walmart to get the DS Lite (which is of course 30 min. away) and then they would only let him have 2 after having to talk to a manager who said it was suppose to be 1 per family (which was not in the ad). Not happy with Wal-Mart right now.

They were being pretty strict about 1 item per customer at our store. Even the $29 bikes,lol.

HOME!!! earliest back home ever on BF for me...did hit up Walmart at 5:45am, still a madhouse to my surprise, did manage to find the big dolls (yay!) and a few $2 dvds (the blu rays were wiped out totally), then checked out at customer service which went WAY faster...told the people around me about buying online (they were like "OH!")...and now to sleep.

Hey everyone! I know all of you are probably still catching some well-deserved Z's, but I wanted to pose a question.

I ordered the $498 Acer Aspire from Wal-Mart (the online only deal); however, I have not seen any hype or discussions over this, what I consider, awesome deal. Check it out:

The Acer AS7535-5020 Notebook is packed with entertainment and extras to get more out of your digital world. Featuring a cinematic 17.3" high-def widescreen LEDbacklit display, Windows 7 Home Premium, AMD dual-core processing, ATI Radeon HD graphics, Dolby Surround Sound and extras to keep you productive, you will be able to do things quicker and enjoy more of your entertainment wherever you are.

* AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual-Core Processor QL-65

Offers 2.1GHz speed, a 667MHz Front side bus, and 1MB L2 cache

* 4GB of DDR2 Dual Channel Memory @667MHz

Handles multimedia and multitasking

* 320GB SATA hard drive, rated at 5400rpm speed

Stores up to 90,000 photos, or up to 79,000 songs, or up to 38 hours of HD video

* SuperMulti Double-Layer DVD burner

Plays and creates CDs and DVDs in a variety of different formats

* 17.3" HD Widescreen CineCrystal LED-backlit Display

1600x900 resolution, 16:9 aspect ratio

ATI Radeon HD 3200 Graphics with up to 1919MB of HyperMemory supporting Shader Model 4.0, Microsoft DirectX 10.0. HDMI video allows you to connect to an HD TV.

* Wireless WiFI & Wired Gigabit Ethernet port

Connects to a broadband modem (cable or DSL) or a network supporting 10/100/1000Mbps.

802.11 b/g & N wireless LAN, connects wirelessly to a network, hotpost or broadband router.

Additional Features

* 56k Modem for Dial up connections

* Integrated Webcam for video chat with family or friends

* HDMI HD Video Out to connect to a HD TV

* Dolby Optimized Surround Sound System with 2 built-in Speakers and SPDIF out

* Multi-in-1 memory card reader to download your files from your digital camera

* Dedicated Numeric Keypad with fullsize keyboard

* Multi-Gesture Touchpad for scrolling, zooming and page flips

* 4 USB 2.0 ports, Headphone and microphone ports, VGA-out ports

* 6 Cell battery for an average of 2.5 hours of battery life

* 7.1Lbs system weight.

Software

* Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit edition. To learn more about the features of Windows 7, Click here.

* Microsoft Office Home & Student 2007 60 Day Trail Edition.

* Microsoft Works 9

* McAfee Internet Security Suite 2009 Trial Edition

* NTI Media Maker

* Norton Online Backup

* Acer Backup Manager, Crystal Eye, eRocvery Management, GridVista, & Launch Manager

* Adobe Flash player & Reader

* eSobi, Google Toolbar, MyWinLocker & WildTangent Demo Games

Support and Warranty

Sorry, it won't allow me to insert links.

Am I just ignorant concerning deals with laptops or did other laptop deals, such as the Vaio deal, seem juicier to other consumers? I was primarily looking for an entertainment laptop to take with me to South Korea when I go in January to teach ESL. This looks to fit the bill nicely. Thanks!

Oh, and also, if anyone has any experience with a laptop like this or any Acer laptop, please let me know. I've dealt with HP and Dell laptops and have been less than pleased. Thanks!

they cancel my laptop order :mad: what?

send me an email is my little sister fault. I called her to get my mom credit card number. And she didn't knew what the security code was so she gave me one that was incorrect. that's the reason order got cancelled they thought the credit card was stolen! lol

well it wasn't meant to be

Edited by o_arlene

I was out shopping and had my hubby keeping an eye on the DS lites online for me. He said that between the time that he went to put them in the cart and checking out they sold out. Good thing I was able to snag one in the store but I can't believe how fast they were gone. Edited by Burnt_toast82
adding....

Well Now I am PISSED:mad:

I had to go to a friends house to have better net speed. I got 2 of the 19" flat screens. I used 2 separate wal-mart accounts. Mine and my Hubby's. I saved the confirmation page to my friends PC. I came home. Well I got ONE of the Tvs ONLY!! I have no email or order history at the walmart site for the other!! WHAT the H*ll is that??!!

They had better NOT charge my card twice!!

I never could get the Philips Go gear to show a buy button...hear there was another page! The DS never went instock. Man....it's enough to stop shopping with them.

Okay done, ranting.:cheesy:

I was on Walmart.com from midnight until 4 AM this morning after two different walmart's last night had told me I didn't stand a chance of getting one in store. They never became available online during the 4 hours I was constantly refreshing.

Oddly enough, as I was getting the rest of the items on my list at 10:10 this morning in store, they came over the loudspeaker saying that had a few DS systems still available, and to get the ticket at the paint counter. I ran back there, got a ticket for a pink, ran to the vision center, picked it up.. paid.. and was absolutely surprised that there were still some 30+ systems available at that hour.

They were being pretty strict about 1 item per customer at our store. Even the $29 bikes,lol.

After being on here all night to get the DS & it never going in stock, as it appears many of the BF items that were supposed to be online, my wife ran to our local WM & got in line where the DS was located. They did not hand out tickets, just walked the line & counted people vs. inventory. She noticed the PS3 & XBOX 360 bundles next to her & they didn't do tickets either, @ 5 it was just a mad rush @ the product. Obviously, not all the WM's ran the stors the way WM made a big deal about. They told everyone 1 per person, which is what has been discussed on here all week. right before 5, the person @ the front counted down from 30 & then screamed "IT'S 5 O'CLOCK, GIVE ME MY DS", the line started moving but she started noticing people requesting more then 1 & the employess just started giving people what they wanted. I imagine they had plenty of stock in the stores since they never released it online like they were supposed to. At least she got 1 for our 5 yo son. I hope all my GD friends who were on here this morning trying to get them like me were successful too. Hey Brad & company - you may want to ask your WM rep what the heck they did this morning because they didn't do what they said would happen.

As someone who was on here w/ Spotted1 & mom2monkiesx3 during the early am today, this was the most frustrating BF morning I have ever had. WM never released online the DS or many other doorbuster items that were supposed to be available online. As soon as the sale was up online they were OOS. I had dragged 1 in my cart before the sale was up @ the $129 before price & as soon as the sale went live it showed not available. I thought it wouldcome thru if I kept refreshing, never happened. Luckily my wife ran there while I was on here trying to get 1 online & she got in line @ 445 & we got 1. I am not very happy w/ Wally World right now, I can't believe they screwed the pooch on this 1.

My husband and I both have accounts set up at walmart dot com. Two different email addresses, two different credit cards. We both ordered the Emerson TV at basically the exact same time from our laptops. I also ordered a camera which I sure hope they send because when i went to walmart later they had them in stock at the store. Anyway, my husband got his confirmation email within a half hour, it is now 6:02 p.m., over 15 hours after i placed my order, and still no confirmation email. It does show up on my account on as processing for those two items, but another item not on sale that I bought shows mailed. Anyone know what is going on?