>>> Kmart Black Friday Ad Posted <<<

Brad

I'm glad to see that they're finally making Toy Story Toddler bedding! I know it's due to Toy Story 3 coming out in the next year but my 9 year old wanted this when he was 3-4 and now my 4 year old is gonna get it :) It's not a steal in their ad, but I'm just grateful it's available!

I see they will have Left 4 Dead 2 for only $39.99. I had pre-ordered it on Amazon for $54 so I cancelled that. Hopefully I can just price match at Walmart or Target on BF. Saved myself a lot of money for this game. So glad the ship date was a few weeks from now so had no problems cancelling it.

My geek side is about to shine through, but I was so excited to see Left 4 Dead 2 for only $39.99 just 10 days after it's release date that I nearly fainted. I had to call my husband at work to tell him. :tongue1:

IDK, i'm kinda Eyeing that 7" delstar notebook for $120.

Anyone know anything about it?

it may sound tempting but for that price I wouldn't expect anything beyond maybe 4gb-16gb storage, and maybe 900mhz processing speed, and also maybe 512mb ram , it says it will have Windows CE which is what some Mio GPS units run for their software, but as a geek I might buy this just to mess around with myself.

also from personal experience, 7 inch netbooks are best suited for probably children or people with tiny fingers, so no giant handed people like me may enjoy this fully :D

update: I found a link to where something similar was offered sometime back on a Deal of the Day site Yugster: Yugster

specs showed it had 128 mb Ram :(, 2gb solid state/flash storage :( , and 400 mhz speed processor :( , but it has 3 usb ports and an SD Card slot(which hopefully also supports SDHC). Also it looks like it uses Wireless B and G protocols

Edited by stryper2000

IDK, i'm kinda Eyeing that 7" delstar notebook for $120.

Anyone know anything about it?

I did some searching and found a craigs list for one and it listed the specs. I dont know if this is the right one or not but it gives you an idea.

Brand New! Delstar 7" NetBook - Built-In WiFi, 3 USB 2.0 Ports, SD Card Slot!

Ideal for mobile computing - school, work or vacation!

Product Features

* Brand New! Delstar 7" NetBook - Built-In WiFi, 3 USB 2.0 Ports, SD Card Slot!

* Fast launch user desktop interface

* Samsung 400mHz CPU

* Windows CE Operating System

* RAM: 128MB

* 2GB solid state drive

* Expandable memory through SD cards

* 7" WVGA LCD screen

* Touchpad pointing device

* Network:

o Built-in WiFi; wireless internet 801.11 b/g

o 10/100 Ethernet controller

* Audio:

o Dual speakers

* Input/Output

o Three USB 2.0 ports

o Microphone and headphone jack

o RJ45 jack

* Software Package:

o Windows CE

o Document Creator

o Spreadsheet Creator

o Presentation Creator

o PDF viewer

o Media player

* Battery:

o 3 cell/3 hours

* 1-Year Delstar Warranty

Specifications

* Weight: < 2 lbs. (including battery)

* Model: DS 700

http://images.craigslist.org/3n03pf3l45Q15Te5Sc9ajafa550e3045a15d0.jpg

http://images.craigslist.org/3m23p63l25Q65T75S49aj58728bfddecc17a3.jpg

Well, this is definitely a much better ad than Sears' was, which is odd when you think about it. Nice to see!

I totally agree! Looks like I will be making a stop at the Big K but don't think that it's good enough to be there first thing in the a.m. But it's too soon to tell. Except for the Xbox deal...but i hope for a better one somewhere else.

Im waiting for the Thanksgiving DAY ad. it is usually leaps and bounds better than their BF one. Usually Brad gets it the same day as the BF doesn't he? so I wouldnt be at all surprised to see it tonight or tomorrow. I do have to say I am not impressed at all with Kmarts black Friday ad. They dont have a single blu ray player on sale?! This is not looking good two of the 3 stores I expected to have deals on them don't. I really didn't want Walmart to become my only hope. Edited by Tigger97498