>>> Kmart Black Friday Ad Posted <<<

Brad

Thanks for the ad!!!

I, too, am waiting for the Kmart Thanksgiving Day ad, though. The town I will be in does not have a Kmart and I don't really see much that I "need" anyway. There are a couple of things I would probably buy if I were there, but nothing that I'm willing to alter my plans for.

*Fingers crossed* for a great Thanksgiving Day ad!

I am getting scared, Sears was bad, and now the KMart is not very impressive either. Where are my TV Deals... Wifey wants one bad

I'd check out the WalMart secret Saturday sales. Those TV prices look really good, if they are the TVs we are assuming they are. The Sharp 46" if it's the LCD 1080P, is $200 cheaper than the BF price last year when I bought it.

can anyone read the model of the sony Bravia on the cover?

It's an L-Series Bravia.

Checking Sony's website there currently only one 32" L-Series model listed. Here are quickspecs:

32" Class BRAVIA L Series LCD HDTV

Model Number: KDL-32L5000 (Screen size measures 31.5" diagonally.)

Model features: 720p resolution, 13,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio, 6 HD inputs, BRAVIA Link ready, ENERGY STAR® 3.0 certified

Retail price: $499

The L-Series is the bottom end of the Bravia line. IMO... comparable the Samsung's 3-Series.

FWIW... we bought two of the Samsung 32" 3 Series LCDs that were BF'd at 2-3 stores last year at $399. They were special builds for BF (model number not even listed on Samsung's site) and had fewer features (only two inputs and lower contrast ratio) than the Sony model above. We managed to get them at a Sears F&F sale the week before for about $380. Have been very happy with them.

If I put these items that I see on sale on layaway would I be able to price match on black friday ? Does anyone know?

Yes, you should be able to pricematch, I did last year.

I put a layaway on the week of BF and just got the price adjusted on BF within the sale hours.

Thanks!

It's an L-Series Bravia.

Checking Sony's website there currently only one 32" L-Series model listed. Here are quickspecs:

Model features: 720p resolution, 13,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio, 6 HD inputs, BRAVIA Link ready, ENERGY STAR® 3.0 certified

The L-Series is the bottom end of the Bravia line. IMO... comparable the Samsung's 3-Series.

FWIW... we bought two of the Samsung 32" 3 Series LCDs that were BF'd at 2-3 stores last year at $399. They were special builds for BF (model number not even listed on Samsung's site) and had fewer features (only two inputs and lower contrast ratio) than the Sony model above. We managed to get them at a Sears F&F sale the week before for about $380. Have been very happy with them.

If I put these items that I see on sale on layaway would I be able to price match on black friday ? Does anyone know?

Yes. It shouldnt be a problem, but keep in mind that price adjystments are only given up to 7 days after your layaway is put on. So make sure you put the layaway on the Friday or Saturday before BF.

It's an L-Series Bravia.

We also got the same deal on the 32" Samsung at Sears and love it.

Here is a press release from the mart

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Kmart-Makes-Holiday-Shopping-prnews-57411219.html?x=0&.v=1

Kmart Makes Holiday Shopping Easier, More Convenient and More Affordable for Customers

The retailer responds to customer needs with "Better Than Black Friday" doorbusters, online layaway, extended holiday hours and more

HOFFMAN ESTATES, Ill., Nov. 3 /PRNewswire/ -- Kmart is celebrating the holiday season by providing customers with tools that make holiday shopping easier and more accessible through "Better than Black Friday" and "Blue Friday" doorbusters, layaway (both in store and online), extended store hours, as well as the chance to win fantastic prizes as part of the "Christmas Countdown" sweepstakes.

This year, Kmart is painting Black Friday blue with "Blue Friday" specials. "Blue Friday" specials will be available once the doors open on Friday, Nov. 27, and more deals will be announced throughout the day.

But, customers don't have to wait until then to start saving, because Kmart has great "Better than Black Friday" doorbusters now! Starting Nov. 6 and each Friday through "Blue Friday" (Nov. 6, 13, 20), shoppers can find the fantastic products and the value they need. From great prices and selection on toys, like Kmart's Fab 15 toys, video games and electronics -- Kmart is the kids headquarters this year.

"Better than Black Friday" doorbusters include a wide range of products from home electronics and the latest fashions, to home appliances and tools. A sample of Kmart's "Better than Black Friday" doorbusters include (while supplies last):

* $15 Protege Boys Basketball Shoes

* 50 percent off Little Letters Learning Laptop

* $6.99 Men's Basic Editions Jeans

* 25 to 33 percent off General Electric Trees

"Kmart continues to look for ways to improve the lives of our customers by providing tools that make their holiday shopping easier and more accessible," said Mark Snyder, Kmart's chief marketing officer. "From offering layaway to our unbeatable 'Better than Black Friday' and 'Blue Friday' doorbusters and extended hours, we are doing our part to make it easy for our customers so they can enjoy a wonderful holiday season."

Beginning Nov. 1, Kmart is also offering customers the chance to win fantastic prizes as part of the "Christmas Countdown" sweepstakes taking place during the 55 days of the holiday season.

Customers can take advantage of layaway at Kmart, which is available in store and online, making it easy for them to reserve great merchandise now -- including all "Better than Black Friday" and "Blue Friday" specials -- pay in installments and pick up items just in time for Christmas. Layaway is not only a great way to start shopping early and find great selections at Kmart; it also allows customers to spread their payments over time and better plan their spending. The program allows consumers to make bi-weekly payments over the course of eight weeks.

For holiday shoppers who want to beat the "Blue Friday" rush, select Kmart stores nationwide will once again be open on Thanksgiving Day, Thursday, Nov. 26, from 7 a.m. until 9 p.m. local time.

For more information, please visit www.kmart.com.

About Kmart

Kmart, a wholly owned subsidiary of Sears Holdings Corporation (Nasdaq: SHLD - News), is a mass merchandising company that offers customers quality products through a portfolio of exclusive brands that include Jaclyn Smith, Joe Boxer, County Living and Route 66. For more information visit the company's website at www.kmart.com or the Sears Holdings Corporation website at www.searsholdings.com.

Okay guys, call me a geek, but I almost wet my pants when I saw that netbook :D Even though it is only 7" I know Wally World will definitely beat it. :yup:

same here, if anyone else like best buy or walmart offers one it will blow this one away. I'm hoping for a major brand(HP, Dell, etc.). Walmart might have to break out those Everex 30gb ones they offered back 1 year ago(even though those weren't all that better either)