>>> Kmart Black Friday Ad Posted <<<

Brad

I see they will have Left 4 Dead 2 for only $39.99. I had pre-ordered it on Amazon for $54 so I cancelled that. Hopefully I can just price match at Walmart or Target on BF. Saved myself a lot of money for this game. So glad the ship date was a few weeks from now so had no problems cancelling it.

crappy ad this year. I saw a few kids outfits i will get but that's on the two day sale. Anything else I want. I plan to price match. Not as good of an ad this year. I hope they don't all look like this.

I agree no bf things I am looking at. I hope the rest of the stores are better.

I was wondering the same thing. I got the dell dsi for $129.99 but this might be a better deal with the games and gift card. I will have to look into it for sure!

Does anyone know what they mean by a Nintendo gaming card??? Is it like the Wii points card???? I hope the games are pretty good, this might be DD big gift and upgrade from her DS lite she has now.

crappy ad this year. I saw a few kids outfits i will get but that's on the two day sale. Anything else I want. I plan to price match. Not as good of an ad this year. I hope they don't all look like this.

The Thanksgiving ad is always better....which I hope is out soon since Thanksgiving is before 'blue friday'!