Jump to content


Guests: Please register to get rid of these annoying ads! Registered members enjoy an ad-free forum.


Photo

Black Friday 2007 Weather Forecasts Thread


  • Please log in to reply
96 replies to this topic

#31 DB_Cooper  OFFLINE  

DB_Cooper

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 50 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 13, 2007 - 7:14 pm

It could be 600 degrees C* below (*centipede) yow!
Quality posts since 2005.

#32 heatherbade  OFFLINE  

heatherbade

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 303 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Nov 14, 2007 - 6:59 am

Chicago, 30's if we're lucky. Get the Carhardtz out;)

#33 becksters06  OFFLINE  

becksters06

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 14, 2007 - 7:29 am

Friday, Nov 23 Snow and rain; not as cold Low: 19 °F High: 42 °F Yeah Wisconsin weather!! :rolleyes: I like how it says "not as cold"... High of 33 on turkey day...

#34 lorilwayne  OFFLINE  

lorilwayne

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 128 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Nov 14, 2007 - 7:40 am

The Weather channel should have their weather forcasts for the 23rd out today on the 10 day forcasts however weather changes so much in 10 days- you can't ever be for sure even the day of. The National Weather service tends to be more accurate for our neck of the woods since they forcast from Nebraska and not outside Nebraska. Believe it or not- the forcasts when snow is forcast is OFTEN differant. Black Hills of South Dakota (where we will be)- Nov 21 - Snow showers. 50% chance Highs in the mid 30s and lows in the mid 20s. Nov 22 - 20 % chance precipitation Considerable cloudiness. Highs in the low 40s and lows in the upper 20s. Nov 23- 10% chance precipitation Mix of sun and clouds. Highs in the low 40s and lows in the upper 20s. Central Nebraska (where we live)- Nov 21- 50% chance showers. Highs in the mid 40s and lows in the mid 20s. Nov 22- 60% chance snow showers. Highs in the low 40s and lows in the mid 20s. Nov 23- 30 % chance snow Snow showers at times. Highs in the mid 40s and lows in the mid 20s. Western Nebraska (By North Platte) Nov 21 30% chance snow showers. A few snow showers. Highs in the upper 30s and lows in the low 20s. Nov 22 20% chance snow showers. Mostly Cloudy. Highs in the low 40s and lows in the low 20s. Nov 23 30% chance snow showers. A few snow showers. Highs in the mid 40s and lows in the low 20s. Lincoln Nebraska- Nov 21-50% chance showers. Showers. Highs in the low 50s and lows in the upper 20s. Nov 22- 60% chance snow showers. Snow showers possible. Highs in the low 40s and lows in the upper 20s. Nov 23- 40% chance snow showers. Snow showers possible. Highs in the mid 40s and lows in the upper 20s.

#35 Grants Dad  OFFLINE  

Grants Dad

    Waving my Homer Hanky

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 802 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 14, 2007 - 7:41 am

Looks like we're expecting a high of 29 on Thanksgiving day, low of 23 that night, and high of 32 on BF, with snow showers expected.
People ask me what I do in winter when there's no baseball. I'll tell you what I do. I stare out the window and wait for spring.” ~Rogers Hornsby:

#36 Marcster  OFFLINE  

Marcster

    Moderator

  • 15,004 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 14, 2007 - 7:43 am

Wyomissing, PA:

Posted Image

At least the Target has an overhang, should keep most of the rain off...

I'm Gottadeal's Fix-It/D-I-Y guy. ~ Since 8/2/07, the Ban Hammer has fallen on 233 spammers! Hammer.gif


#37 angiemartin  OFFLINE  

angiemartin

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Nov 14, 2007 - 7:44 am

Ohio: Last night local weather began warning of a good possibility of a "White Thanksgiving".

#38 amos311  OFFLINE  

amos311

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 80 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Nov 14, 2007 - 7:57 am

High: 58 °F RealFeel®: 54 °F Cooler with clouds limiting sun For south Texas, that's cold! Especially considering today's high is 88...

#39 samisma  OFFLINE  

samisma

    Disney Addict

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,734 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Nov 14, 2007 - 8:06 am

Supposedly we're getting rain on Thanksgiving Day with our temps being H72/L44. Black Friday it's supposed to be Sunny with temps being H73/L50 I honestly might die from shock if it rains on Turkey Day here. I've only seen rain a handful of times since moving to this state, and it didn't last more than 2-5 minutes.

#40 dee16  OFFLINE  

dee16

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 549 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Nov 14, 2007 - 8:08 am

low 35 and high 53 on Thanksgiving low 35 and high 54 Black Friday:D

#41 Spotted1  OFFLINE  

Spotted1

    Queen of a pink castle

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 410 Posts
  • Member since 2005
  • Location: Kentucky

Posted Nov 14, 2007 - 8:11 am

Mostly cloudy, high of 57 is the current forecast for Black Friday.

#42 Gurnee Al  OFFLINE  

Gurnee Al

    Man's Best Friend

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,896 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 14, 2007 - 8:50 am

As of now, 46 and Showers for Gurnee, IL. Not too bad, but I'm hoping that changes to 76 and Sunny as we get closer. :rolleyes:

#43 LUCINDA574  OFFLINE  

LUCINDA574

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 92 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Nov 14, 2007 - 9:14 am

33 and near freezing rain in Mishawaka In:no: for Thursday night

#44 madi5  OFFLINE  

madi5

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 270 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 14, 2007 - 9:16 am

Looks like showers and a high of 55 here

#45 SuggaD  OFFLINE  

SuggaD

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,241 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Nov 14, 2007 - 9:18 am

Probably lows in 50s, highs in 70s. DFW area

#46 cassgurlie04  OFFLINE  

cassgurlie04

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 384 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Nov 14, 2007 - 9:48 am

well i posted yesterday about my weather but now today it says it will be 58 that day for a high instead im 43 im betting its gonna change daily and ill have no clue til im standing out side friday morning.

#47 dgleason  OFFLINE  

dgleason

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 97 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 14, 2007 - 10:34 am

Was in the low teens when I camped out from midnight to 5am two years ago at CC for the laptop! That was a long 5 hours... Right now lows are getting down to the mid to low 20's.
But I'm ready with my battery powered socks this year! :gdchatter:


Didn't we even have a few snow flakes that year?

Do you know where you'll be this year? I'm looking for someone to maybe team up with.

#48 tiedyecandy  OFFLINE  

tiedyecandy

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 23 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Nov 14, 2007 - 10:45 am

The weather is gonna be nice here in Dallas on turkey day and BF...unfortunately that means there's gonna be more ppl out shopping

#49 jade6700  OFFLINE  

jade6700

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 311 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Nov 14, 2007 - 11:06 am

As of right now weather.com says sunny and 69 on Black Friday. :clapping:

#50 Princess7915  OFFLINE  

Princess7915

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,019 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 14, 2007 - 4:17 pm

Right now Virginia Beach is predicted to be Sunny and 60. We shall see...I'm sure it will change 5 times before BF gets here. Update: (nov.17) Now it's supposed to be 45 with 30% chance of rain...I'm not liking where this is headed :( Hopefully we'll have another change in the next few days.

#51 pmdemey  OFFLINE  

pmdemey

    I'm Banned

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 247 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 14, 2007 - 4:32 pm

We are getting snow on Wednesday and they said a possible snow storm! Hubby will drive the 4 wheel drive! I am NOT staying home!!!!!:gdparanoid: :holiday01

#52 Yakyma  OFFLINE  

Yakyma

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 144 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 14, 2007 - 4:52 pm

Hey, I'm in SW Indiana, and we go lots of Christmases without snow, BUT do you remember Christmas 2004??? WHAT A WHOPPER!!! We had 20+ inches at Christmas that year. I love snow! :fluffy: Didn't you get quite a bit then too? :confused:

p.s. for you weather forecasters, was that an el nino or la nino year?


I live in Florida now, but grew up in Southeastern Indiana, and I flew home for that Christmas. There was 26 inches of snow and the roads were closed....Christmas Eve I finally got out to finish a few last minute things. I had figured it would be easier to buy some things there rather than trying to pack them...LOL They almost got IOU'S that year.

What I learned: I had been wishing for a White Christmas, next time be more specific about how much white I want...
:yup:

#53 SuggaD  OFFLINE  

SuggaD

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,241 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Nov 14, 2007 - 5:01 pm

The weather is gonna be nice here in Dallas on turkey day and BF...unfortunately that means there's gonna be more ppl out shopping


I am new to Dallas area. How are the lines generally? Any suggestions as to when I should get in line in Frisco?

#54 krissy72  OFFLINE  

krissy72

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,223 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 16, 2007 - 8:46 pm

Weather forecast, according to weather.com, on BF in Binghamton, NY is: H-37 L-30 Rain/Snow showers

#55 LonghornMomma  OFFLINE  

LonghornMomma

    Getting paid to Shoot People

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 151 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Nov 16, 2007 - 8:56 pm

Fayetteville Arkansas Fri Nov 23 Mostly Cloudy 49°/30°

#56 Marcster  OFFLINE  

Marcster

    Moderator

  • 15,004 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 16, 2007 - 9:13 pm

Wyomissing, PA:

Posted Image

I'm Gottadeal's Fix-It/D-I-Y guy. ~ Since 8/2/07, the Ban Hammer has fallen on 233 spammers! Hammer.gif


#57 alimfp  OFFLINE  

alimfp

    Meow.

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,626 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Nov 16, 2007 - 9:43 pm

Partly cloudy, low of 38, high of 48 (Portland, Oregon). Another site says, "mostly sunny".. ;) Works for me!

#58 bigjimslade  OFFLINE  

bigjimslade

    Moderator

  • 4,332 Posts
  • Member since 2005
  • Location: Washington-on-the-Brazos, Texas

Posted Nov 16, 2007 - 10:22 pm

The weather is gonna be nice here in Dallas on turkey day and BF...unfortunately that means there's gonna be more ppl out shopping


I am in the Dallas area as well. What keeps people in is the Cowboy game. After the game is when it gets crazy. Welcome to the community!

#59 kgm520  OFFLINE  

kgm520

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 58 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Nov 16, 2007 - 11:36 pm

Another Minnesotan here... basically I'm going to be freezing my a$$ off. :fluffy:

#60 lori garcia  OFFLINE  

lori garcia

    Member

  • PipPipPip
  • 1 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Nov 17, 2007 - 12:09 am

hell im new here i am just testing this out




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users