GottaDEAL 2021 Black Friday Prize Club Thread

Brad

Say more.  You were going somewhere people need to go more often.

I got my hair cut this morning.  The place I go is sports themed and the employees wear really unattractive uniforms.  Today, they were watching Christmas movies and in street clothes.  What a difference in the atmosphere.  Also, I look marvelous!

We spent the next five hours shopping.  That was awesome.  The stores were full.  Associates and shoppers were in holiday spirits.  Now it's time to wrap.  My oldest will be home in a couple hours.  Baked scallops, asparagus, and au gratin potatoes tonight.  Prime rib, sweet potato casserole, green been casserole, twice baked potato, and cranberry sauce tomorrow.  Good thing I have two days to recover  before returning to work.

Merry Christmas!

• Like 5

I was hoping to see the conjunction.

Instead, we got snow flurries.

We had rain and heavy cloud cover. Boo. I was hoping to get a look.

Hope all had a merry Christmas! My Secret Santa outdid herself with a pile of NASCAR gear for this girl (pics are up in the Secret Santa thread) and I got to enjoy dinner with my dad yesterday. Cats got some new cardboard scratchers and a new compressed catnip candy cane to play with (and the box my Secret Santa goodies came in, of course), so they’re happy, too. [emoji4][emoji106][emoji170]

I have the week off (automotive industry holiday shutdown) so I’m hoping to get some time in with my best friend, as we haven’t been able to hang out much. Also going to check in on at least one other buddy who is retired and lives alone - I know the holidays can be rough on him.

Can’t wait to kick 2020 to the curb, albeit without the usual NYE party I throw for my church. Bring on 2021! Hoping and praying for better things and heaps of blessings for all of my GD family. [emoji170]

• Like 1

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!  I get my dishwasher on Thursday Dec. 31st!  Been on back order since early November.  My current one still works, but it is very loud.  Recently, the dial to turn it on has been sticking, also.  I'll be glad to see it gone.

Happy New Year everyone.

Thinking the first part of 2021 will look pretty similar to 2020 but hopefully things turn the corner later in the year.

Looking forward to a relatively normal BF next year as well :)

And 6 of you have under 7 hours left to post for December!

• Like 2