GottaDEAL 2018 Black Friday T-Shirt Club Posting Thread

Brad

I’m debating getting a sewing machine this year. I have an idea of which models I’m interested in and have looked at old BF ads to check on prices, but I don’t know if the BF prices are as low as they go. Any suggestions on price tracking sites so I can figure out if BF is the best time to buy or not?

Sent from my iPhone using GottaDEAL

I’m debating getting a sewing machine this year. I have an idea of which models I’m interested in and have looked at old BF ads to check on prices, but I don’t know if the BF prices are as low as they go. Any suggestions on price tracking sites so I can figure out if BF is the best time to buy or not?

Sent from my iPhone using GottaDEAL

Only one I know and use is camelcamelcamel.com and it only tracks Amazon.

My mom bought my sister, SIL, and I each a sewing machine on Black Friday a few years ago. I think she said they'd went lower somewhere else but not enough for her to make an extra trip.

Edited by MariahA
  • Like 1

At the rate I'm going, I'll be done Christmas shopping by September, aside from BBW and doing stockings. What will I do with myself on Black Friday this year of all I need to get is BBW stuff???

Prime Day took care of the hard to buy for nephew (favorite author had lots of discounts) and my kiddo can be done. His birthday is two months later so I have to try and NOT go overboard.

I love the tumbler idea as well.

Where oh where am i going to get all the toys I need this year?  Me & Hubby would take a day and go get grand-kids their toys for Christmas and start on our son.  Now, where are the best sales going to be?  I don't like shopping on-line at Amazon because I'm one of those touchy people that have to look and feel.  I also might see something different that would be better.  My hubby does NOT like to shop so TRU was the best because it was one stop shopping for us.  Any Suggestions???? :unsure:  :unsure:  :unsure:

I love the tumbler idea as well.

Where oh where am i going to get all the toys I need this year?  Me & Hubby would take a day and go get grand-kids their toys for Christmas and start on our son.  Now, where are the best sales going to be?  I don't like shopping on-line at Amazon because I'm one of those touchy people that have to look and feel.  I also might see something different that would be better.  My hubby does NOT like to shop so TRU was the best because it was one stop shopping for us.  Any Suggestions???? :unsure:  :unsure:  :unsure:

Probably won't be one stop shopping but Target has a bigger toy selection then Wal-Mart does in general, with a better variety. I don't like Target usually but they're doing toy clearance right now so I've been looking more often.

Probably won't be one stop shopping but Target has a bigger toy selection then Wal-Mart does in general, with a better variety. I don't like Target usually but they're doing toy clearance right now so I've been looking more often.

Hey, I was hoping KB Toy store might have had a quick come back but that doesnt look promising at this point. This is going to bring out the scalpers like crazy now as there are no lines to stand in to get the HOT Toy anymore. 

I am putting the deposit down for our new in ground swimming pool today.  I have to start stocking up on pool stuff while it's clearance, so I can be ready for the spring!  So excited!!!  (And for those of you that have a pool, feel free to make suggestions on good toys, floats, etc.)

Edited by sas377

Gosh, I was sitting here thinking, "Where has summer gone?" I work at our local school and will be starting in about 3 weeks already...I'm so not ready to go back yet! Summer has just flown by this year!

Then I thought, "Where has the year gone?" It's August already! It seems like I was just in the store shopping on Black Friday and it will be here again before we know it. Time really needs to slow down!