Big Toy Book - Link @ Post #135

sacoop

lol! I'm scanning and emailing as fast as my fingers will go, but AOL is taking forever to upload everything and get it to Brad. I'm on page 43 now, so I should be done within the hour I hope! Thanks for having patience everyone:tongue1:

THANK YOU FOR DOING THIS! Woo hoo, I cant wait! & Thank you Brad for getting it together so we see it. Super Happy :D

The books that will come in the Sunday paper will be identical to the ones that go through the mail right? I want to make sure, before I buy the paper, that it will have the same coupons as the books that are mailed.

Yes, the book that will be in the paper will be exactly the same, coupons & all. I am not on the mailing list, so I always get mines from the paper & the coupons are there. *EDIT* Sorry, it was just bought to my attention that the ones in the mail only have the coupon for $10 gc on $75 purchase....SORRY! I think the $10 off $100 coupons are for mailing list recipients.

Edited by mommyofanangelb

Yes, the book that will be in the paper will be exactly the same, coupons & all. I am not on the mailing list, so I always get mines from the paper & the coupons are there.

I usually get it in the paper and I have never gotten the $10 off a $100 purchase..I usually only get the $10 gc with $10 purchase....

Do u think they will have it in this weekends paper? Or not until the day the sale starts which would be next sunday?

I usually get it in the paper and I have never gotten the $10 off a $100 purchase..I usually only get the $10 gc with $10 purchase....

Do u think they will have it in this weekends paper? Or not until the day the sale starts which would be next sunday?

I meant gc for $10 off $75..sorry

Now, that you mention that, you are right ...I think the mailed ones have those $10 off coupons for their "special" mailing list people, idk. But, I dont mind bcuz, I just ring up in $75 increments as a pp said & get as many $10 gc as possible, which is usually 3.

& to answer your question, its not gonna be in the paper until next week when the sale starts... now that, Im 100% sure about ....lol

I can't wait!! Are any of the Imaginext toys on sale? Or Precious Places? Thanks!!!

Imaginext Dragon World Fortress is $44.99

Imaginext Construction Crane is 29.99

Imaginext Ocean Boat is $34.99

Imaginext Firehouse is $39.99

Imaginext Adventures DC Superfriends Bat Cave is $34.99

Precious Places Sawn Palace is $49.99 and you get a Free Royal Vehicle valued at $11.99

Ok, everyone. I won't be back until this afternoon, so if Brad doesn't have a chance to put the ad out, put your questions here and I will get back to you this afternoon.:)

lol! I'm scanning and emailing as fast as my fingers will go, but AOL is taking forever to upload everything and get it to Brad. I'm on page 43 now, so I should be done within the hour I hope! Thanks for having patience everyone:tongue1:

Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I get my Sunday ads in my Saturday paper and there is not TRU Big Book just a regular ad, so it must be in next Sunday's paper for those of you not on the mailing list. I more and likely won't get mine until Monday because is when the majority of my so-called "junk" mail gets delivered. Can't wait to take a peek at it!

Here it is: http://blackfriday.gottadeal.com/BigToyBook

We'll have a PDF version up later today most likely. I apologize for the Google ads on the pages, but the site has to make some $ somehow :P

Thanks again to kimpooh19 who scanned and sent all 80 pages last night :D

thank you brad! (but just this once, i am trying to be good and not peek til it gets here! teehee!)

Thank you SOOOOOOOOOO much for scanning and posting this! Some pretty great deals!!

I have a question, there are a few items I bought already that are on sale in this book. Does tru do price adjustments for things?? Thanks =)

That depends on the store, I bought some item last week that went on sale this week and mine did.

Whew! 80 pages :) I already have a few things on my list. Can't wait till Nov. 1.

I have a question, there are a few items I bought already that are on sale in this book. Does tru do price adjustments for things?? Thanks =)

They do price adjustments up to 14 days I believe. I'm in the same boat but I plan on doing a few return & rebuys so that I can apply the new purchases to the $75 total for the gift card and so I can use the coupons.

Whoot! Thank you Kim and Brad! :)

There are quite a few things in the book that are on my boys' wishlists. I will be there bright and early on November 1st. :)

I read about some people that check out in $75 incriments so that they can get multiple giftcards... is that allowed normally, or does it depend on the store/cashier? I just don't want to look like a total moron if I ask to do that, and it's not allowed. LOL