Big Toy Book - Link @ Post #135

sacoop

Called my tru again and all they can tell me is in the next 1 to 2 weeks. I already knew that much. Just hate waisting 1.75 on each sunday paper I buy

I get the Sunday paper every week, but I also look through it first to make sure everything is there...lol So, I would check to see if its there before I buy ; & I pay $1 for my Sunday paper.

I am new to posting on these boards because I had an old account and couldn't figure out how to post.

Just wanted to let you know I called corporate today and spoke with 3 people there. Sadly, the big book sale isn't starting until November 1st. ( One week later then per usual)

However, the books have been mailed out so if you are on the mailing list you should be recieving it anyday now.

Hope this helps every1!

I am new to posting on these boards because I had an old account and couldn't figure out how to post.

Just wanted to let you know I called corporate today and spoke with 3 people there. Sadly, the big book sale isn't starting until November 1st. ( One week later then per usual)

However, the books have been mailed out so if you are on the mailing list you should be recieving it anyday now.

Hope this helps every1!

Thanks for the info! I hope to get it soon!!! :D

Hope this helps every1!

Thnx so much ; info very much appreciated. Im quite sure someone will send it to Brad for posting when they get it. I hope we get by Thursday or Friday.

Anybody get the big book in their mailbox today? My mail doesnt get here till like 5pm....Plus, am i the only one going a little nutty waiting for this book !! :eek:[/quote

No...you're not the only one going a little nutty. :) I came home for lunch today just to check my mail...no book. :no: Keeping my fingers crossed for tomorrow!

Anybody get the big book in their mailbox today? My mail doesnt get here till like 5pm....Plus, am i the only one going a little nutty waiting for this book !! :eek:[/quote

No...you're not the only one going a little nutty. :) I came home for lunch today just to check my mail...no book. :no: Keeping my fingers crossed for tomorrow!

Oh bummer! Maybe someone in another state might get it today being as though they get mailed to different states & one person might get it before others....*sigh* IDK, I guess Im still hoping for the best.