Big Toy Book - Link @ Post #135

sacoop

Whoo-hoo! Got mine in the mail today! It's a little torn up, but I'll take it! I haven't looked through it yet, but on the front cover there are 2 coupons. One is for $10 off a purchase of $100 or more good from 11/1-11/29 and the other one is the same thing, but the dates are 11/30-12/24

If anyone needs me to look for certain items, I will be happy to look and get back to you:D

Whoo-hoo! Got mine in the mail today! It's a little torn up, but I'll take it! I haven't looked through it yet, but on the front cover there are 2 coupons. One is for $10 off a purchase of $100 or more good from 11/1-11/29 and the other one is the same thing, but the dates are 11/30-12/24

If anyone needs me to look for certain items, I will be happy to look and get back to you:D

any chance you could scan it and send it to me so i can post it for everyone? i know it's a big book, so no problem if you can't - i'm sure someone else will send it in soon enough :)

OMG!!!I'm SUPER jealous =) Please let me know if they have any hannah montana deals =)

Also, is there a coupon in the back for 10 dollar gc with 75 dollar purchase???

THANKS !!

Yes, there is a coupon on the back for a free $10 gift card with a qualifying purchase of $75 or more. Valid through 11/26/09 with coupon. Gift card expires 12/31/09

Man, I hope this is in my paper this weekend. I'm a member of Toys for Tots for my county and we have to shop @ Toys R Us. Those coupons are so helpful for us. TRU closes an entire lane for us and will patiently ring us out in $75 increments to maximize our money.

How do you get on the list to get one delivered to your mailbox? I'm a rewards member, I get BRU mailings because I just recently had a baby, I purchase at TRU.com, my kids are in the b-day club, I'm signed up on their website for their mailing list for e-mails from them, including the 12 days of Christmas...what more can I do? GRRR...

update: looks like the book is around 80 pages (yes, 80...) so we're not going to be typing up the list of items like we do with BF ads since it's not technically a BF ad (and did I mention it's 80 pages? :P), but we'll post the scans once we have the full ad (it could be awhile, lol)

update: looks like the book is around 80 pages (yes, 80...) so we're not going to be typing up the list of items like we do with BF ads since it's not technically a BF ad (and did I mention it's 80 pages? :P), but we'll post the scans once we have the full ad (it could be awhile, lol)

Oh my goodness, I am so excited I can't even see straight! :eyepoppin:cheesy::runaway::g_dance::woot2:

Thank you both for scanning and posting! I am going to start stalking my mailbox too!

Oh my goodness, I am so excited I can't even see straight! :eyepoppin:cheesy::runaway::g_dance::woot2:

Thank you both for scanning and posting! I am going to start stalking my mailbox too!

lol! I'm scanning and emailing as fast as my fingers will go, but AOL is taking forever to upload everything and get it to Brad. I'm on page 43 now, so I should be done within the hour I hope! Thanks for having patience everyone:tongue1:

lol! I'm scanning and emailing as fast as my fingers will go, but AOL is taking forever to upload everything and get it to Brad. I'm on page 43 now, so I should be done within the hour I hope! Thanks for having patience everyone:tongue1:

You are so awesome! Thank you, thank you! :)

just so nobody waits up, i'm 99% sure the ad won't be posted until tomorrow morning. we're only half done with the scans, then everything has to be resized, rotated, cropped, uploaded, etc... so i'm probably going to just finish it all tomorrow morning rather than pulling an all-nighter.

i need to save those all-nighters for the real BF ads :P

LOL

just so nobody waits up, i'm 99% sure the ad won't be posted until tomorrow morning. we're only half done with the scans, then everything has to be resized, rotated, cropped, uploaded, etc... so i'm probably going to just finish it all tomorrow morning rather than pulling an all-nighter.

hehehe I cant belive its 80 pages?!?:eek: Thats crazy!!! Man i live in NC so I should have gotten it b4 u lol well im not exactlly sure where the tru mailing/paper plant is lol maybe its in Florida lol I really need those coupons so i hope i get one in the mail!!! 80 pages...wow! Thanks guys for making my night better! I have been trying to get a cranky 2 yr old to bed for 4 hrs! lol

Hey do u know what time tommorow? I have to go outta town and wanted to see it b4 i left so i may get up a little early if i can so i can get it outta my system lol

OMG!!!I'm SUPER jealous =) Please let me know if they have any hannah montana deals =)

Also, is there a coupon in the back for 10 dollar gc with 75 dollar purchase???

THANKS !!

Just got a chance to actually look through it. Sorry! Absolutely NO Hannah Montana anywhere!:(

any Geotrax or leapster?

All Leapfrog Leapster Learning games are 25% off at $18.49 each

Leapfrog Leapster 2 is on sale for $49.99

Choose from Green or Pink

Geotrax on the Go Zoo is $24.99

Geotrax Timber Town Railway is $49.99

Geotrax GeoAir High Flyin Airport is $39.99

Geotrax Fire Station or Farm and Tractor sets are $19.99 each

Geotrax Construction Site is $19.99

Geotrax Special Track pack is $22.99

Geotrax Sack of Track is $24.99

All Leapfrog Leapster Learning games are 25% off at $18.49 each

Leapfrog Leapster 2 is on sale for $49.99

Choose from Green or Pink

Geotrax on the Go Zoo is $24.99

Geotrax Timber Town Railway is $49.99

Geotrax GeoAir High Flyin Airport is $39.99

Geotrax Fire Station or Farm and Tractor sets are $19.99 each

Geotrax Construction Site is $19.99

Geotrax Special Track pack is $22.99

Geotrax Sack of Track is $24.99

ouch! :( they're b2g1 now thanks! now i know not to wait,

Just got a chance to actually look through it. Sorry! Absolutely NO Hannah Montana anywhere!:(

Thanks so much for looking for me =)..cant believe there is no hannah montana, they have had great sales with her the past 3 years =p....

Thanks so much for scanning the ad !! I cant wait to see it =)