Big Toy Book - Link @ Post #135

sacoop

didn't get mine either. All I know is that I spoke to corporate on Monday or Tuesday and they told me they were just mailed so I assumed Id have it by now. They all said that the sale doesn't start until the 1st of November though. I don't know what to believe..I just want my book :fluffy:

didn't get mine either. All I know is that I spoke to corporate on Monday or Tuesday and they told me they were just mailed so I assumed Id have it by now. They all said that the sale doesn't start until the 1st of November though. I don't know what to believe..I just want my book :fluffy:

so u did talk to corprate..well at least its something! lol maybe we will have them soon!!!

so u did talk to corprate..well at least its something! lol maybe we will have them soon!!!

First i called my store and they had no idea, so I called the 1800 number twice and neither person knew so I just got annoyed and called corporate. They were really nice about it- I thought they might of been wondering y I was calling them but I just told them I make the big book a huge shopping event in my house and they told me what I wrote above...but it seems others are hearing differently so who knows...lol:eyepoppin

just got some info about the toy book, might be helpful. i am on face book and asked when the toy book will be coming out and was told

Very soon, you wont have much longer to wait which we all knew, but this is the last part I was told and am trying to find out more info

Soon but we're also planning to give everyone a sneak peak of it here on this facebook page.

So if you are on facebook, go out to find Toys r us

How do I know which TRU to join on fb? I just went in there & there's a few pages. Which one is the one you guys are talking about?

I just tried to send you a PM to give you the link and it won't let me, can you send me a Pm and send you the link in a reply

Ok, Im officially nutty by today as opposed to just going nutty earlier in the week =p

Has anyone gotten the book in the mail today? I hate that my mail takes so long to get here. The facebook page says we might get a preview soon, I hope so. All I know is that this book better be worth the extra wait =)