What city will you be shoppng in this year?

jellybean051901

• 2 weeks later...

Cashandra....I know all about Delphos(LOL) My bro graduated from Delphos Jefferson he is 29 now. I lived with my mom for about 2yrs in Delphos..my mom works just outside Delphos and they used to live in town(N. Main then S. Main) plus my x sil lives there and my other sil is from there. Its really a small world now LOL and I hear you about being such a small town..Delphos was only fun back when you could cruise around town and not get into trouble

I actually live in Delphos, Ohio (about 10 minutes from Lima), but our town is SOO small, the biggest National chain store we have is Riteaid..LOL. If you want anything worth anything you have to travel to Lima to get it. (That, and the prices are way cheaper over there).

Oh my goodness, someone actually from my area. We are in Bunker Hill, WV and we do all our shopping in Winchester.

Winchester here, too. Though we go down to Leesburg/Sterling for the outlets and the bigger mall after we finish up in town.

We usually go to Eugene to shop also......We can't wait!!!!!

*Waves*

Another Oregonian! Where abouts do you live? I'm just south of Roseburg (if you even know where that is!), so I have to drive about 75 minutes to get to Eugene, but Roseburg has next to nothing, so its worth it!