What city will you be shoppng in this year?

jellybean051901

I'll either be in Michigan or visiting Florida.

Michigan is always Portage/Kalamazoo - these people are really friendly and usually laid back during BF

In Florida it is crazy madness, I almost got trampled down there, but the thrill of hunt is great because it is so frenzied

If I'm down there, I'll be in Jacksonville, but everything is too spread out there, so I'll travel down to Gainesville for BF shopping

Anyone shopping in Bangor or Augusta Maine this year ? We are going to Maine for our first Black Friday shopping experience. We live in Nova Scotia Canada and we are wondering if there are restaurants open in Bangor on Thanksgiving Day . We made hotel reservations last month and had to try 3 hotels before we were able to get rooms . They are very busy for that week end . Looking forward to Black Friday shopping .

Thank you for any help

Omaha Ne!!! Go Huskers!!! I like to go to the Lowe's and of course Walmart and Target! They are all only about a 15 min drive from me and all right next to each other!! We always go to breakfast after too ..maybe Village Inn this year?!?! Gonna go with my Mom and my Sis in Law! :)