What are your top 5 "Black Friday Wish List Items"

jlouie

1. GPS..after the trip visiting my friends in the "D", finally convinced me getting one.

2. A new digital camera

3. More memory cards..sigh..I have a bunch, want a bunch more!

4. Brad Pitt..without all of the kids and Angelina want him all too myself ;)

5. David Beckham..without that bony Posh Spice she needs a sandwich :D

I have changed my top 5 ^_^

1) Web cam with microphone

2) clothes

3) cheap cheap cheap ps2 games

4) a 500gb portable hard drive though if i don't get one, i'll survive.

5) something that looks absolutely amazing in the ads for a good price that isn't at walmart or best buy (i value my limbs :P )

1- Some type of Solid State Drive (SSD), but I'm not paying big $$$ for one though - I'll just wait until next year for those to drop.

2- A few flash drives (4GB or higher) - mainly to give away as Christmas presents.

3- Maybe an external HD (I have a 500gb already, but if the price is RIGHT - hehe)

4- Maybe a Sound Card for my PC - dunno about that.

1. Money

2. Money

3. Money

4. Another job so I can make more money

5. Someone to pay my bills and give me some money

Damn this economy... Christmas isn't looking too stellar this year. :(

Im with you on that.... =(

My list is ( this list will hopefully change slightly =))

1. a job

2. bills paid

3.a nice family dinner

4. money to buy a few gifts for familia

5. go to movies

Alleyc and Johntodd, my heart is with ya'll. I hope that things get easier and that you can look back on this hard christmas and smile by the memories of how great it was to find christmas with the ones you love without (as the grinch would say) packages, boxes, or bags!

we went through our crisis at the beginning of this year when my husband got laid off after 4 years with a company for simply being the newbie still and the company had to make cutbacks. :( It left us in a bad bad way for the whole first half of the year. Luckily my husband got a once in a lifetime chance to get a job that he has wanted forever and even though he is still making less during "training" than his old job he got fired from, he has a job and is happy. I hope you guys all get that happiness too!

much love! <3

My number 1 thing this year is to have my family make their Christmas lists before I hit the stores, rather than texting me while I'm shopping with one more thing they really want!

Other than that...

2.) Zune HD for my bf

3.) Sports logo sweatshirts because they're always so expensive but every guy on my list would love one

4.) Jewelry for my mom and sil

5.) A new bedroom set that isn't yellow but matches my yellow bedroom.

Ok here it goes.....with three kids, it is hard to come up w/only 5 things.

1. trampoline--all three of the kids dd3, ds11, and ds11 (yes twins) can enjoy that.

2. at least one laptop for my kids to share.(if the netbooks are cheap enough i might get them one each) just depends. :)

3. one of my boys wants a camera, not sure what the other wants yet.

4. my dd wants a kitchen or train table (not really sure yet which)

5. 32 inch tv for boys room.

I doubt that hubby and I will buy anything for ourselves this year...it is all about the kids...:D

I'm gonna have to go through everyone's lists for ideas! The only BF-type thing I wanted for myself was a 1TB MyBook, and I just got that for my birthday (yay). Anything else I might be interested in is either a) not the kind of stuff that I'd be likely to find deals for on BF, or B) too expensive (as a gift to me OR bought for myself).

So basically I want a job and money this xmas!

My big wish list for stuff I want to buy is:

1. Netbook or laptop - cheap but good function for a favorite niece

2. Digital Camera - good one for ME

3. Flat Screen TV for DH

4. Wii and stuff to go with it for the family

5. hmmm.... holding out to see what the really good deals are