Official "Countdown to Black Friday" Thread

Brad

As of Wednesday, we are exactly 100 days away from Black Friday 2009 :D

And to mark the occasion, as you can see we've opened up the full suite of Black Friday sub-forums, including the store-specific boards (with one less this year because of Circuit City's demise).

The "Holiday Discussion" board will open in another month or two once things get a little busier.

The actual Black Friday site is pretty much ready for the first ad(s) to be posted as well, so things are getting close. We've already had nearly 1,000 posts in the BF forums, which is crazy given how long we still have to go until BF :P

Please bring on the ads, mostly likely it will be a store I don't even go to but I don't care I just want to see an ad, even though it will bring up my excitement level 1000 notches and most likely make someone in my family slap me from talking about BF soo much lol

Each year I save the scans because you never know if they will have to be 'pulled'. Every once in a while I accidently open the old 'BF' folder on my computer and then take a moment to 'reminisce' over the last years deals, lol.