Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2009

Brad

Happy to report we've finally assembled the Step 2 Train table for DS 2nd B-Day last night (and there was indeed a table in that huge box..LOL) You guys had me concerned with all the horror stories..LOL

Kids had a blast playing with it today along with gazzilian little take-along Thomas trains that I also got during Christmas 75% sale.

DS also got all those McQueen cars, Little People Doodle Pro, Little Einsteins V-Tech piano and another two toys - Lego set (from Lego site clearance) and Interactive Bear (from Amazon clearance). And DD4 got a new doll with a doll strolller (also from Target clearance..LOL)

Everything looks and works great!!!

(The table is awesome at keeping them occupied - which will be a lot of help - since we're thinking of keeping DD4 home from preschool for the next week.. Usually it's just me and DS2 at home.. With this stupid swine flu thing we're not taking any chances and we're going on vacation in a week in anyway so she might as well hang out at home until then..)

Saw quite a few things at 75% off that might make good Mother's Day or Father's Day gifts: Black & Decker rechargeable saw/screwdriver/light kit; ratcheting hex wrench kit; car items; Smith & Hawken wreaths; a lot of video games, including Wii, PS2, PS3, PC, and Xbox. Also saw a lot of contraception/fertility stuff on sale :blush:

Some toys were 75% here, such as top model barbie doll, and a few other toys. The rest stayed 50% with maybe 2 items still at 30%

I checked my tools, and nothing today - i'll try again tomorrow!:yuck:

Nothing else to report yet...:(

I picked up the Filtrete Air Cleaner today at 75% off. It was around $30. Sorry I don't have the receipt with me now.

Does this use filters? I have seen lots of small filters for 75% off but not the cleaner they are made for. If it uses filters you might want to make sure they will still be readily available or else stock up while they are cheap!

Does this use filters? I have seen lots of small filters for 75% off but not the cleaner they are made for. If it uses filters you might want to make sure they will still be readily available or else stock up while they are cheap!

I didn't bring it in from the car yet. I'm going to check about the filters tonight. It is going to come in handy during this allergy season.

I saw Flor rugs(Cars, Princess, Pooh) for 24.98 (75%).

http://www.flor.com/

One box makes a 3x5 rug and two boxes make a 5x7 rug.

O_o?

it's odd that the website sells them for less if you buy them individually ($3.99/tile) than if you were to get the box(6 tiles/box)

and even less if you get the Winnie the pooh Set through the website. $17.94 for the 6pc (3x5) rug

http://www.flor.com/service/flor/shop/rug/Winnie-the-Pooh-by-Disney-Rug-Kit/R127000006-98260.html

O_o?

it's odd that the website sells them for less if you buy them individually ($3.99/tile) than if you were to get the box(6 tiles/box)

and even less if you get the Winnie the pooh Set through the website. $17.94 for the 6pc (3x5) rug

http://www.flor.com/service/flor/shop/rug/Winnie-the-Pooh-by-Disney-Rug-Kit/R127000006-98260.html

Not sure where you see them $3.99/tile. The prices are all over the map, but most are $10-$15 per tile. The Pooh set is clearance, so that isn't such a surprise that it is cheaper.

I picked up a Crosley iCompanion Dock for $4.98 (75% off) yesterday.

It's made to connect an iPod to the Crosley turntable; HOWEVER, I gave it a shot to see if it would simply hook up to my a/v receiver, and it does!

So.... for those who have an iPod that you'd like to play through a surround system or other home entertainment type of setup, as long as your receiver has an auxilary input for the iPod cord, it works like a charm.

Oh, and the wood tone matches my entertainment center perfectly! Happy girl. :D

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41xBbVwSe8L._AA260_.jpg

Went today....

--There were TONS of packs of diapers/wipes 15% off in the Baby section on an end cap. Luvs, Huggies, Pampers, Pull-Ups, etc. I'm sure most of it will be gone before it goes to 30% or higher, but I'm hoping for some of the diapers to hang around.

--My Disney princess bike was gone. :( But in it's place there were about 5 Hot Wheels & Barbie bikes...30% off right now.

cute cake!~ did you make it?

also wondering what the managaer said on it too--did they have more for you to get one? ours went fast on black friday this year and they didnt have very many...

No, a friend of ours did, thanks.

Lucked out big time with the electronics clearance;

Samsung 37" LCD 1080p Tv DCPI:008090342 = $320.04

Sylvania 42" LCD 1080p Tv DCPI:008091137= $324.04 (special edition)

It's great cause we were in the market for a new tv downstairs, and I am basically upgrading the tv upstairs and can sell it for what I paid for the Samsung! My hubby was happy.

I also got a Magellan Roadmate 1400, DCPI:057160008 for $84.98.

Sorry I don't know what the original prices were, the tags weren't on the items (I had to manually enter them into the scanner).

No MM juice, not that I expected any as I have never found any.

The target I went to, Rt 8, different one for a change....had alot of items for the car and electronics...

airfreshners 1.98 and 1.95, gel type, fan/oil type, many different ones, often just one of each style.

They had HELLO KITTY car mats--each 3.98, quite cute, but I did not buy as they are just rubber and that just makes the water pool, not good for my boys....but I wanted them so much... For you HK fans Target also carries a steering wheel cover and seat cover, so cute.

Also some SUPERman/SUPERGirl carmats.....same price

A bunch of universal type in-your-car cell phone chargers...I think 9.98

1 Disney Cars CD player, I think 5.24

Nothing good in housewares...

Oh about 30 boxes of various brands and shades of hair color, too many to list, but I believe the cheapest one ran $4.98....

Some Dove with almonds candy bars .54, not a deal IMO

3 Didj starwars theme w/ game for $55.xx

I was hoping for a small CD/radio around $10 or $15 on a clearance for my son...he needs one for his room--not the CD w/headphones... oh well...

I snagged a pair of leather boots I'd been eyeing when they first came out.

Orig. Price 34.99

Clearance 8.xx (I can't remember exactly...8.32 maybe)

I couldn't justify spending $40 on "motorcycle" boots despite always wanting a pair. I'm SO glad we walked over there! They had lots of these in both brown and black. And some moccasin-type boots with fringe...all on clearance.

Found a Grape MM for the first time ever yesterday!! Usually I just find Apple and have found 1 fruit punch. Our nearest Target is about an hour away, but when I'm in the area, I always check for MM:D A few weeks back, I found 10 Apple at once!!I was definite;y doing the happy dance for that one!!

###002100021 Suncast golf storage organizer 9.98 was 39.99; using for all the kids baseball gear and works like a charm. Assembly was easy and product seems sturdy.

###077143281 flip flops 1.24 (75% off) loads of various style flip flops marked 75%

###096060305 mos winifred roman sandals 4.98 (75% off)

###077143281 xhil suede knee hi boots w/fringe 9.98 (75% off)

###080080502 xsmall cell phone holster case 3.24 (75% off)

Lots of markdowns in groceries too. Toys still at 30% and 50%.

Guitar Hero Aerosmith for WII with game and two wireless guitars 75% off. I think $37.48? It's still in the car, so not positive. Tons of them at two stores today, one store still at 50%.

Wow great deal! There's nothing like that around here.

Guitar Hero Aerosmith for WII with game and two wireless guitars 75% off. I think $37.48? It's still in the car, so not positive. Tons of them at two stores today, one store still at 50%.

Yeah, I've been watching these. Unfortunately for me, ours are still at 50% which is $74.xx. Our store still has plenty of them at this price. I'm hoping to snag one at 75%!!!

I was bummed, went in for the electronics clearance, waiting on some stuff to go 75% and there wasn't anything left, I mean nothing. I think they boxed it up, there was a ton of stuff at 50% which I checked last Thurs, I mean video players, GPS, games, cameras, usb type stuff. I was trying to get a camcorder for $37.xx (ok hoping) for the kids. I don't know if they went 75% over the weekend or ?, it was weird, there were 4 endcaps on Thurs full of stuff, only the Aerosmith Wii bundle today? Oh well, next time