Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2009

Brad

Just went in during lunch

###Guitar Hero Aerosmith with 2 Wireless Guitars for Wii $37.48 (was $149.99)

###Sony Blu-Ray Player BDP-S305 008-06-1050 $200.98 (was $299.99)

I know it's been at this price for a while but I thought I'd mention it again since my Target just put out 12 more of these units (an entire endcap just for the Guitar Hero). The Blu-Ray was the only one there.

Wow I really want the Guitar Hero but thats just on sale for 99.99 at my Target it's not even marked down on Clearance. I will keep an eye on it though.

Okay, if anyone back East got the Leapsters marked down today, please, please post!

Here in DFW still at 50% off.

###aosept contact disinfecting solution 3.48 was 6.99

###aosept disposable cup and disc 2.54 was 5.09

###midol 2.48 was 4.99

###various maxi pads, feminine products 50% off

###TONS of kleenex and puffs boxed tissues marked 30% off

There was a huge markdown team today in health/beauty and I *FINALLY* got my stupid dragon humidifier at 50% off. I would have waited for 75%, but my daughter actually came down with a cold last night, so the timing was right.

I also got a couple of bottles of Pantene shampoo...marked down to $1.88 each, but both had Target Coupon peelies and I used a Pantene coupon as well...got both bottles for $.76! Also got some Nexcare bandaids marked 50% off and used a coupon.

I'm also really loving the Swiffer gift card promotion when combined with the Swiffer rebate, but I guess that is more for the "weekly deals" thread.

One more thing...last week there was a TON of makeup at 30% off in the makeup section. I was waiting for it to go down to 50% off b/c I had some coupons that would have made for really great deals. But, this week...it was all gone! Vanished! They must have boxed it up b/c there was way too much sitting there for it all to have been purchased.

Which Target do you shop at? TIA (I'm in Kansas City also)

I found lots of great clearance tonight including 75% off make-up!!! I got $70 worth of make-up for $4.30 after coupons!!!!!

###002-09-1177 - Rubbermaid Toilet Brush Set - 50% ($2.98)

###052-06-0479 - OPI nail polish - 75% ($2.12)

### - Physicians Formula Organic Powder - 75% ($3.08 look for $3 coupons on the full price powder and get for $0.08 :D:eek::D)

### - Maybelline Great lash mascara and eyeliner pack - 75% ($1.74, use $1 MFR Q)

### - Neutrogena Blush - 75%

### - Neutrogena Lip Gloss - 75% (use $3/2 MFR Q)

### - Nextcare Winnie the Pooh Tattoo Bandaids - $1.37 (use $0.55 MFR Q & $0.50 Target Q)

Leapster's still 50% and Baby stuff still 15% :(

I found lots of great clearance tonight including 75% off make-up!!! I got $70 worth of make-up for $4.30 after coupons!!!!!

###002-09-1177 - Rubbermaid Toilet Brush Set - 50% ($2.98)

###052-06-0479 - OPI nail polish - 75% ($2.12)

### - Physicians Formula Organic Powder - 75% ($3.08 look for $3 coupons on the full price powder and get for $0.08 :D:eek::D)

### - Maybelline Great lash mascara and eyeliner pack - 75% ($1.74, use $1 MFR Q)

### - Neutrogena Blush - 75%

### - Neutrogena Lip Gloss - 75% (use $3/2 MFR Q)

### - Nextcare Winnie the Pooh Tattoo Bandaids - $1.37 (use $0.55 MFR Q & $0.50 Target Q)

Leapster's still 50% and Baby stuff still 15% :(

:bow:

Found Bioshock for PC for $9.98 (50% off), hoping my poor ol computer can handle it...

One more thing...last week there was a TON of makeup at 30% off in the makeup section. I was waiting for it to go down to 50% off b/c I had some coupons that would have made for really great deals. But, this week...it was all gone! Vanished! They must have boxed it up b/c there was way too much sitting there for it all to have been purchased.

Sometimes with some of those smaller items, they put them all in a cart and take them to the back to ticket, especially if there are a lot of items. I've seen stores do this anyway... not saying that is for sure what they've done here, but you might check back just to make sure. I can't imagine they'd salvage makeup at just 30% off. Target seems to be doing things differently though, so ya never know.

OMG OMG OMG -- I just found out today WHY there are 10-pack MMs for 69 cents. And I really really hope Target employees are NOT as empowered as I always want them to be, because in this case they could take away our 69-cent wonder deal!! AARRGGH!

I found 4 of the 10-pakcs packs but one was leaking badly, all over the shelves. I asked a TM for help to clean off my hands, because I was dripping and sticky, and I also wanted help figuring out which was the leaker so I could buy the others.

She apologized profusely, helped me clear it all up, but it was tough to figure out which one was leaking so she said let me check in back for you and started searching the shelf tags for the item number so she could take it to the back.

Hmm, she says, it's not here. And she grabs the one from my hands and scans it and does a double-take when she sees the price. Oh, she says, this is "Food Avenue."

What's that? I ask, 'cause I've never heard of it.

"These are for the front of the store in the food court. They're supposed to be broken up and each one sold individually for 69 cents. These aren't supposed to be here at all."

She's looking at me with suspicion, like I've done something wrong. I just go "Oh, hmm" and push my cart away.

I'm thinking that Target just gets shipments from MM with all different sizes, and they specifically order the 10-packs to break them up for the food court, but the guy unpacking boxes in the back hasn't been told that, so they're just throwing them on the shelves with the others, not knowing any better.

There was an earlier post about the MM where the stores had a store meeting about them and not to sell them anymore. You are too late. Not sure if anyone has been able to buy any since then but I don't even want to try. Think that long standing 'deal' is over for everyone......

Has anyone ever seen baby formula go 75% or will they just salvage it?? THe kind my son uses is not moving with the exception of the ones I bought. They are 50 off now and I have got a ton but will buy more at 75%. Just not sure if I should even bother looking if it has never even gone 75?

I found 4 MM's and when I got to the check out...the cashier would not let me purchase them. She said they were suppose to be sold individually. I told her that they were on the shelf. I was so upset. Manager came over and would not sell them to me. :(:(:(

Well, I would really hope that if anyone is lucky enough to find the MM's, that they would be buying other things in addition to the MM's so as not to trigger the cashier's curiosity as to the cheapness of them!! Sometimes I find 1 or 2 MM's and I won't dare take them to the register by themselves without buying some other things to bring the total up. Also I make sure that I place my items for purchase on the conveyor belt in a certain order: Item, MM, MM, Item, Item -- so that they don't look up and see the price before they hit "Total."

Well, I would really hope that if anyone is lucky enough to find the MM's, that they would be buying other things in addition to the MM's so as not to trigger the cashier's curiosity as to the cheapness of them!! Sometimes I find 1 or 2 MM's and I won't dare take them to the register by themselves without buying some other things to bring the total up. Also I make sure that I place my items for purchase on the conveyor belt in a certain order: Item, MM, MM, Item, Item -- so that they don't look up and see the price before they hit "Total."

Exactly, now you are a sharp cookie! Buy whatever you need to buy to keep your total up and then just return it later. Just keep the darn juice deal under the radar. It's really not that difficult! And it shouldn't really be that difficult to figure out that discussing the juice deal with the Target employees isn't a great idea! Geezzzz.

Which Target do you shop at? TIA (I'm in Kansas City also)

I shop at the Ward Pkwy Target...it's hit or miss a lot of the time, but I have found some great deals there that I don't always see at my "other" Target (the one on SH. Mission Pkwy & Metcalf).

OMG OMG OMG -- I just found out today WHY there are 10-pack MMs for 69 cents. And I really really hope Target employees are NOT as empowered as I always want them to be, because in this case they could take away our 69-cent wonder deal!! AARRGGH!

I found 4 of the 10-pakcs packs but one was leaking badly, all over the shelves. I asked a TM for help to clean off my hands, because I was dripping and sticky, and I also wanted help figuring out which was the leaker so I could buy the others.

She apologized profusely, helped me clear it all up, but it was tough to figure out which one was leaking so she said let me check in back for you and started searching the shelf tags for the item number so she could take it to the back.

Hmm, she says, it's not here. And she grabs the one from my hands and scans it and does a double-take when she sees the price. Oh, she says, this is "Food Avenue."

What's that? I ask, 'cause I've never heard of it.

"These are for the front of the store in the food court. They're supposed to be broken up and each one sold individually for 69 cents. These aren't supposed to be here at all."

She's looking at me with suspicion, like I've done something wrong. I just go "Oh, hmm" and push my cart away.

I'm thinking that Target just gets shipments from MM with all different sizes, and they specifically order the 10-packs to break them up for the food court, but the guy unpacking boxes in the back hasn't been told that, so they're just throwing them on the shelves with the others, not knowing any better.

Exactly, now you are a sharp cookie! Buy whatever you need to buy to keep your total up and then just return it later. Just keep the darn juice deal under the radar. It's really not that difficult! And it shouldn't really be that difficult to figure out that discussing the juice deal with the Target employees isn't a great idea! Geezzzz.

okay...okay...

1st: In all the time I've been here...I've NEVER been able to find ANY MM!!! Until today.

2nd: It just has to be in a time (just my luck) that Target is beginning to notice the stockers putting them out on the shelves with regular MM.

Now onto the good news. Not only did I find MM and was able to purchase it, but I found 9 MM of various flavors and the cashier didn't think twice to scan and let me purchase it!!! :runaway::yay::2woot::banana:

I was SOOOOO excited, I ran past my wife to get a cart (instead of the basket we had) and told my son not to move from the spot to keep an eye on the MM. LOL..she looked at me like I was a nut and asked why I was buying so many juices. I said "I'll tell you later.." cuz there was an employee at the next aisle.

The rest of the shopping trip was the most enjoyable I have ever had at Target!! (not that the experiences are bad..but getting such a find sure can brighten one's day) :)

okay...okay...

1st: In all the time I've been here...I've NEVER been able to find ANY MM!!! Until today.

2nd: It just has to be in a time (just my luck) that Target is beginning to notice the stockers putting them out on the shelves with regular MM.

Now onto the good news. Not only did I find MM and was able to purchase it, but I found 9 MM of various flavors and the cashier didn't think twice to scan and let me purchase it!!! :runaway::yay::2woot::banana:

I was SOOOOO excited, I ran past my wife to get a cart (instead of the basket we had) and told my son not to move from the spot to keep an eye on the MM. LOL..she looked at me like I was a nut and asked why I was buying so many juices. I said "I'll tell you later.." cuz there was an employee at the next aisle.

The rest of the shopping trip was the most enjoyable I have ever had at Target!! (not that the experiences are bad..but getting such a find sure can brighten one's day) :)

Love it!! That is how I felt when I found my first ones...I was skipping through the aisles afterwards!