Watch BF TV and Win a BF T-Shirt - CONTEST OVER

bigjimslade

Craftsman 35 LED rechargeable work light #73904 on sale for 16.99 reg. 33.99!!

I really want one of these shirts :cheesy:

my husband actually loves these to use in the garage and they also come in really handy if your electric goes out (if they are already charged)

Hey BigJim,

Nice video as usual. I not only sent an invitation to be a YouTube Friend (my username there is HudsonRiver99), and gave it a 5 star rating, but I also "Favorited" the video. :)

The answer to the question, as everyone by now knows, is the Craftsman 35 LED recheargable work light. :yup:

Hi! Added you as a friend, gave you 5 stars, left a comment, subscribed, and your answer is Craftsman 35 LED Rechargeable Worklight - 50% off reg. price $33.99. My youtube ID is cheyandwysmom. Thanks for the chance to win!

I Added You As A Friend On YouTube (PinkPrincess51584)

Commented The Video (Which Totally ROCKS!)

Gave It 5 Well Deserved Stars

And It's A Craftsman 35 LED Rechargeable Work Light On Sale For $16.99 #73904 Reg. 33.99

Thanks Big Jim Slade :)

Edited by PinkPrincess515
Spelling

It's the Craftsman 35 LED rechargeable work light

#73904.

I got this last year and it's a good light.

The plug where the charger plugs into broke but they did exchange it for me.:)

The new one seams to be fine and is very bright.

I'm just extra carefull when pluging it in to charge it.

Worth the $16.99 for it.:)

I rated and commented under the name iMovieFreak3891. I also subscribed to your videos. =)

The answer to your question is ... On page 48, you will find a Craftsman 35 LED Rechargeable Light that is 50% off which puts it at $16.99. =)

EDIT: I just checked and it seems like my comment didn't post, I will try again. =)