Menards

genoandkiddo

Our Menards' line is sooo long on BF its insane! Its like the line from Target combined with half of Best Buys!! We never go to Menards on BF because by the time we get done with our usual stores (walmart, target, bb) Menards is soo packed!!

They have very poor line management at Menards as well as no one outside watching line cutters like other stores do. But I still go there every year and spend more than any other store!

Our Lines aren't to bad outside, but man standing in line to check out, wow! It took my sis and I 45 minutes just to get to a register. Which wasn't too bad, considering the year before was 1 and 1\2 hours. I probably will go again this year, but maybe not. It all depends on the ad.

We were at menards this weekend and noticed large numbers of mixing bowl sets (stainless and ceramic), boot warmers, inflatable beds, steak knife sets, flatware sets, and boxes of crayola markers/coloring book sets.

Also: there were pots/pans sets (aluminum type) as well as baking sets with cupcake pans and the like.

I was here tonight and noticed a TON of Crayola stuff I am soooo excited about this I hope they come out with the ad soon

I contacted Menards through their website and informed them of the chaos in the lines last year and that they might do well to control it (the line rushers). A real person emailed me back within a couple hours saying they'd look into it.

I encourage all of you to do the same.

I did the same thing like a month ago and was told the same thing. I thought they would contact me again about it but they haven't, maybe if enough people complain they will do something about it this year. I said that I hoped they didn't wait until someone got hurt and said that other stores have employees, security or police outside to control the crowds and they have nothing.

People are so ignorant! They stand in the parking lot near the door and see the line wrapped around the front of the store, pretending to talk on their cell phones, and run into the store when it opens, and it happens every year.

I am eagerly waiting for this ad. I need batteries! Haha, if you've been to Menards for BF you know what I am talking about.

:yup: I think we picked up about 10 packs last year. With everything taking mostly AA and the price they have, it's a smart thing to do. I will be doing the same this year also. I was in 2 different Menards today. I noticed lots of stuff they regularly have on BF. Pizza ovens I believe are back. I need a new one. We use it as a toaster and everything.

Two years ago we waited for someone to post the ad. It never happened until, I do believe the night before Thanksgiving. Then when we got our paper, we anxiously opened it, found every ad except for Menards. We had to go online to look at the ad. I hope that does'nt happen again. My Sis was so mad.

I know parameter parusing showed that probably they will have the fleece throws again. Regular price they were around $3.88 or something close to that so I would imagine they will probably run $1.88 or something similar. Just a guess bhased on past years. Also I noticed they had some family size skillets. If you look at some of the sales this week as well as some of the last weeks you can get an idea what may be on sale. Parameter parusing the Monday before BF usually can give you a decent idea of some of the things that are on sale. Of course they have some of these items out on the floor- just not as good of a price on BF.

Surprisingly I haven't received the ad yet. We get a lot of local free newspapers so we get quite a few ads early. I'm guessing either Monday or Tuesday by the latest I should have it. If it's not already posted, I'll scan and send it to the mods or whatever the process is.

Not Menards related but I received the Joann Fabrics ad yesterday and it is awful! I looked through it multiple times looking for all the deals. I'll scan it when I get a couple free minutes from work.

Does anybody know...if they do not come out with an ad will they still have HUGE deals?? Once you get there will they have an ad?? Or, will everybody be lining up there by 6 and trample one another to get through the store to possibly see what all the deals are??:cheesy:

Does anybody know...if they do not come out with an ad will they still have HUGE deals?? Once you get there will they have an ad?? Or, will everybody be lining up there by 6 and trample one another to get through the store to possibly see what all the deals are??:cheesy:

They have an ad and they have deals, they just have not released the info yet.

They have an ad, but if you line up at 6am, you're late! Lines at mine started at 4:45 last year! I was there at 5:15 and was about 50th. But you still get trampled! Menards is THE worst with crowd control and line jumpers! Every year I hope and pray they put out tape to stop line jumpers, but so far not luck, you just have to hope everyone in front of you is mean doesn't let them in.

And yeah, is this going to be THE last ad to be leaked?? I know I'm not waiting on any other ads, even WM is out, geez Menards, let us know!!!