What city will you be this Black Friday? -- NOW WITH MAP! Post #71

ChristmasShopping

First time in Wichita, KS. Anyone know what times the lines start here at BB. In Anderson, SC #2 got in line about 8:00 AM Thanksgiving Day (I was #1, got there much earlier).

P.S. For anyone in Anderson, SC the BB there managed Black Friday very badly for the last 2 years. Last year waited over 21 hours and almost got nothing because mgmt said to the crowd they did not care about any line, they would give the tickets to whomever got them first. When the police almost cleared the parking lot they decided to re-create the line.

Oh how cool-- thanks PP for the map!! :)

I'll start in Lawrenceburg, KY then go to Frankfort, KY. I much prefer this over going to the bigger areas (like Lexington or Louisville), as I'm more familiar with the area and can find basically all the stores I need in these 2 towns. Everything else (basically movies), I price match at Walmart!!

Just a heads up, the Wal Mart in Georgetown will go through the ads on Thanksgiving Day and remove all video games and movies that are "too cheap" at the competition and tell you they are out of stock so they do not need to price match. I tried that route and failed. The Frankfort store has the same DM, best of luck to you.