What city will you be this Black Friday? -- NOW WITH MAP! Post #71

ChristmasShopping

Charlottesville, VA

I usually leave the Best Buy alone as the lines are atrocious, but I'll probably be at Circuit City or Sears depending on the sales--maybe Wal-mart will even have something I'm interested in! Definitely getting/staying up to do some online purchasing this year!

:cheesy:

These ads need to hurry up!!!

Somewhere in the NW suburbs of Chicago in Illinois

Oooh! Where are you going to be & more importantly do you do Black Friday every year? I'm thinking about heading to Schaumburg or Arlington Heights, but I'm not sure what a good time is to camp out. I'm guessing the answer is going to be earlier than I like, but it would be great to get some insights from someone in the know.

Just outside Pittsburgh PA. I love being in the rust belt! Slow economy and poor weather keeps the suburban store lines short :)

hmmmm does the economy & weather really make the lines shorter?? does it make the deals easier to snag too?? if so i just may change my travel plans....i've always heard the shopping in PA is good and i'm from Canada so i can handle your weather just fine :tongue1:

I will again be in beautiful Phoenix, AZ. We recently moved to N Phoenix though so I'm trying to get the lay of the land before the big day. I'm in the I-17 & Happy Valley Rd area so there's a wallyworld, best buy, circuit city, etc... right around here. First year that i'll be shopping by myself though as my traitor mother in law has moved back to the igloo aka the FROZEN TUNDRA otherwise known as IOWA lol!! Hubby wouldn't be caught dead out shopping on a crazy day like today. HAPPY BARGAIN HUNTING!!!