What city will you be this Black Friday? -- NOW WITH MAP! Post #71

ChristmasShopping

I will be at both Sumter SC, and Columbia SC

I used to shop in sumter and then off to florence :cheesy: This will be my first BF w/o my family to shop with since we are now in MS.....:(

just thought I'd say hello to someone from my neck of the woods....can't wait to get back for christmas :yup:

I was going to be here in port richey, florida but DH just got his schudule and now will be off Thanksgiving & Black Friday and Saturday so we will be in Disney and I will do the Black Friday in Orlando with my sister who is flyin in with her hubby and kids.

Lake Jackson, TX. And then maybe Pearland or Sugarland if we want to hit Macy's, Bed, Bath, and Beyond, etc.

I'll be in Lake Jackson too! Really interested in seeing how things will go at the new Best Buy. I usually shop in Lufkin, Texas (near my grandmothers house) but decided to stay closer to home this year.

Can't wiat !:)

:mad:

My parents have changed their plans; they're now going to visit my mom's family in Acworth, GA for Thanksgiving, which means I am also visiting the family. So I'll be doing Black Friday shopping in Acworth and Kennesaw instead of Jacksonville. And, of course, Circuit City (my usual number one stop) is liquidating in Georgia! Argh!

Maybe not everything will be cleaned out of the Columbia stores when I get back here on Friday afternoon. 'Tis my only hope in that department.