Kohls.com Circulon TOTAL 12-pc Hard-Anodized Nonstick Cookware Set $80.00 (reg. $329)

kimyvr

http://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/clearance/homestore1/cookware.jsp?bmForm=guided_nav_search&SubcatFolderID=2534374752934347

Here's a VERY nice page -- it lists all the Kohl's cookware deals on the page. The ones we're all stalking. LOL! Good luck!

i Keep clicking on the link to check tonight and nothing at all comes up in the form of merchandise. wonder whats gong on

i Keep clicking on the link to check tonight and nothing at all comes up in the form of merchandise. wonder whats gong on

I've been checking also because I really want those pans. I guess they're sold out of all their cookware. I was lucky enough to get the colander pot yesterday though.

Funny...when I click on Clearance and Homestore...cookware is not an option! I must be doomed. I so want that set for $80.00. Guess I'll be up at midnight checking.

Mine neither. And that link isn't taking me to the clearance anymore. People who have been catching this: what link are you using? I'm still trying:)

Khols has 25% off clearance online also, I think it was already posted for off line, through Monday. It looks like they may have raised the prices on some items though. It could be good if you use the 30% with it. We need a shipping code though. Only free w/ 75 right now.