Kohls.com Circulon TOTAL 12-pc Hard-Anodized Nonstick Cookware Set $80.00 (reg. $329)

kimyvr

My father was in the Coast Guard and was stationed in Cleveland for 4 years and he always talked about going home. He hated the cold weather and all the snow. After that, he transfered down here so he could retire. He wouldn't have been happy any place else.

My father misses it some days so bad but he says he would rather stay here now w/us & the grandbabies, since there is not much of our family there any more. My grandfather lived in Slidell (before moving to Madisonville), but passed away last year. Also my Uncle & Aunt and their families (dad's siblings) moved away, one to NC and the other to TX. They lived in Metairie. They just could not take living there anymore after Katrina. They tried to stick it out but they said it is just not the same as pre-Katrina.:no: They have all said they are just getting older and can't take the hurricanes anymore. So sad to have your homeland destroyed. I know my father said he could not take other one after surviving Katrina.

having the same problem. and i missed this again. kept saying change and i kept checking so i kinda slacked off and all you guys got in. thats what i get!!![/quote

I had the same problem also. False alarm kept going off every 15 seconds to 1 minute. I had it set up for 15 seconds at first, than I switched it 1 minute. Alarm was driving me crazy, so I turned it off.

Missed the deal again

DH was getting so annoyed, as was I. I thought maybe I had done something wrong with it. I kept trying to change the settings but it still was going off every 15 seconds or so.:2bat:: Driving us absolutely insane!! Glad I was not the only one going crazy. Of course, we all have to be somewhat crazy to begin with to be "stalking" cookware!:yup::)

DH was getting so annoyed, as was I. I thought maybe I had done something wrong with it. I kept trying to change the settings but it still was going off every 15 seconds or so.:2bat:: Driving us absolutely insane!! Glad I was not the only one going crazy. Of course, we all have to be somewhat crazy to begin with to be "stalking" cookware!:yup::)

LOL OMG i am stalking cookware!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

afrey66 do you have that c4c thingy setup?

No, I didn't. It was the strangest thing. The set kept showing up in my shopping bag on the Kohl's web-site. I kept trying to checkout but it would say the item was out of stock. FINALLY last night, it went through. I was pretty surprised. That's when I posted it was back in stock.

It has taken me weeks to get this set. In the meantime, I had bought a 10 piece set from someone who was kind enough to offer it to me for the same price as the 12 piece set. So now I'm going to have a 10 piece AND 12 piece set. I went from none to too much. :)

I never used the c4c...I just subscribed to this thread and caught it. I feel guilty for being happy that I got one....:o

If I happen to catch it again, I would be willing to order another one if someone is willing to pay to ship it to you.

IF youre saying you can order one for me im all for it. Im wondering if they only make it available to certain areas cause ive never caught it in stock

IF youre saying you can order one for me im all for it. Im wondering if they only make it available to certain areas cause ive never caught it in stock

OK, I have 3000 witnesses that will testify to the fact that you want this...lol

If I can catch it available, I will get one for you. I'll let you know if I get it and PM you. You can give me your info then.

Mine got here today.....Is it wrong to not have instantly loved anything this much since birth of my daughter?

LOL...I kept telling myself that they are ONLY pots and pans but I do love them. Even at twice the price, they are SO worth it.

Ok people stop the bragging :tongue1: Major Jealousy going on here! LOL

I have been trying for some time now to get these pots and I got the Firefox C4C to try harder. Of course when they came in two times last week I was at the hospital with my Dad. He had a mild heart attack, he will be fine, needs to change his ways a bit but is willing to do so. Since he got out of the hospital they haven't came in stock. I am keeping my fingers crossed.

there may have been petting and sweet whispers to inanimate objects occurring in my home today :P Told DH I just wanna fry something LOL

lol....mine is scheduled to be delivered toady. I may have to plant a big wet kiss on the UPS guy! :gdkiss2:

I AM SOOOOO JEALOUS!!!!!! I want this so bad. Congrats to everyone who did get them. Kiss them for me too!!!!!!

Second you on that. Is this considered a dead deal or should we still keep our fingers crossed that it will come back eventually. It's still on the site but of course "not available."

Cookware Set

• 1 year later...