Kohls.com Circulon TOTAL 12-pc Hard-Anodized Nonstick Cookware Set $80.00 (reg. $329)

kimyvr

I ordered mine on Feb 6th and they came in on Feb 14th. I think you have to be watching the sight at all time or have friends watching for you. My niece caught it and called me right away. I ordered and 10 minutes later they were gone and I have only seen it up once since then. Don't give up though, these are a very nice set.

SHILOH You have to just keep trying. If you subscribe to the thread you will get an email everytime someone posts something. That is how I finally got them ordered,they were back and I got an email or just randomly check to see if they are available. Usually when someone catches them, they will post if they are back in stock. You have to be quick so make sure you use one of the links and have an account set up on kohl's so you only have to log in not register.

Don't forget to have the discount codes written down so that you don't have to search the threads also.

I don't understand when i see this posted each day and I go there and it is always sold out I think this is not correct when you look at the date that it was posted it says 1/16 does anyone know why they keep putting this on and there is never any there to buy but if you go to the kohls site look up the pans there have them in stock just not for 80.00 much more.

I don't understand when i see this posted each day and I go there and it is always sold out I think this is not correct when you look at the date that it was posted it says 1/16 does anyone know why they keep putting this on and there is never any there to buy but if you go to the kohls site look up the pans there have them in stock just not for 80.00 much more.

Kohls is a bizarre online site, for some reason some of their clearance items get sold out then they come back in, so that is why this thread is still active. You have to really either come to the site often or subscribe to the thread, then u will know when they are back up.

The set you see when you look up "Circulon" on their website is the 10 piece set that is not on clearance. The clearance set appears to be "hidden" in their website and is a 12 piece set. It randomly comes in and out of stock,,,,it was available last night as I bought one then, and I think it was available at least once today.

You can't see the pan set that everyone is buying on the kohl's site. You have to use one of the links found in this thread. There are similar sets, but not the exact one. To answer your other question, you have to be quick. These come back in stock and are sold out within a few minutes. You are never going to get a pan set if all you do is check out this thread every so often. Every time I see it available I come here and post. By doing this, I helped 2 other people yesterday get a set.

I have to agree with cardmama...I have yet to actually be able to log in to the Kohl's site and find cookware on clearance. I've done a sku # 87462859 search and the item doesn't come up that way. I was even on this site last night when the post appeared for them being available and I couldn't see any. It gets frustrating...but I will keep trying. I have been in several department stores and they are priced in the $200-$300 range for the same set.

SHILOH You have to just keep trying. If you subscribe to the thread you will get an email everytime someone posts something. That is how I finally got them ordered,they were back and I got an email or just randomly check to see if they are available. Usually when someone catches them, they will post if they are back in stock. You have to be quick so make sure you use one of the links and have an account set up on kohl's so you only have to log in not register.

THANKS, I HAVE been subscribing and when it was posted in stock i was right there but it still came up for me as no longer available. I cant understand that. Is it possible it is coming up in stock in certain areas? Im getting really frustrated. I need these really bad. Thought about ordering the farberware on amazon for 69.99 but i know it isnt as good even tho the reg price was around 300.00.

Shiloh...you and me both...I was right on there last night when the post was made...and for some reason, I managed to have Kohl's website pulled up as well...and there was nothing there to be bought. I managed to get a Rachel Ray item one night at about 3AM (don't ask why I was up that late...I'll deny everything).

I know some people use something called "C4C" , some type of program called "check4change" I think, that gives them an audible alert whenever the kohl's sale page changes. It is some kind of program that can be downloaded and used with some kind of Firefox browser or something,,,, but that is about all i know about it,,,,it is basically all Greek to me, but maybe it might make sense to someone more computer savvy.

But, I think that is how some people are getting alerted more quickly to the "in stock" change on the webpage and it gets sold out so fast.

I have to agree with cardmama...I have yet to actually be able to log in to the Kohl's site and find cookware on clearance. I've done a sku # 87462859 search and the item doesn't come up that way. I was even on this site last night when the post appeared for them being available and I couldn't see any. It gets frustrating...but I will keep trying. I have been in several department stores and they are priced in the $200-$300 range for the same set.

I'm not a Kohls webmaster or anything, but in my understanding of it all, any web page can be "hidden" but still exist simply by excluding it from any navigation links or search engines. That doesn't mean it isn't there. Case in point - many famous security breaches have occurred when a page was supposedly hidden yet you could get to it using Google! My guess is that what happens with these certain Kohls deals is that at one time, they were available in a decent quantity, at the sale price, and that is when they were searchable on the website and when the original link was found and copied all over the place. Perhaps their software is designed to "hide" an item when the stock is low, so as to prevent the very issue we are having. So when they do get a new shipment or items returned to stock, even though that item is technically "in stock" the actual quantity of that stock is too low for that item to get back out on the website via the normal search methods...YET using our original links we can still get to it and thus place the order. So in effect, we are possibly thwarting a system in part designed to prevent this exact same kind of frustration. :) BUT, being an avid online shopper, as most of us are, we all know that other sites do a MUCH better job and have much better ways of handling these things! (and I have to also wonder then why they leave so many obviously out-of-stock-for-forever items out in full view!!!)

Frankly, the thrill of the chase makes me buy more, so maybe they are smarter than we think and this is all purposeful!!??:cheesy:

Glad you were able to get them. I got my set a couple weeks ago and love it. I keep checking to see if they come back in stock so I can post here and hopefully help others get this elusive set. I seem to find it in stock late at night.

I have been watching for the fondue set for a few weeks now with no luck. You have to have alot of patience to get these cookware items. Half the fun is the challenge of finding them!! It's a gotta deal addiction!!:D

i need to use the link also for the cookware. another example of what happens to me is - with the littlest pet shop case (still Kohls) that is in clearance, i needed to use the link to see all the clearance toys. if i just go to the kohls page and click on clearance, there is no category for toys. so, it's not just one item sometimes it's an entire category. i don't even know what other clearance i might be missing!!!!