Kohls.com Circulon TOTAL 12-pc Hard-Anodized Nonstick Cookware Set $80.00 (reg. $329)

kimyvr

Don't forget to use the codes -- MVCHOME15, and MVCCHARGE15 for card holders!

So with my deals it came out to:

$80.00

minus 15% (12.00)

minus 15% (10.20)

shipping - 0.99

Tax: $5.74

GRAND TOTAL shipped: $64.53!!!!

Oh and this afternoon my hubby saw my screen up and said, oh hurry the pans are in and I jumped up and he laughed. He was joking, meanie! Doesn't he know by now my deals are serious business!!

SO EXCITED STILL, These have elluded me for weeks! Thanks OP!!!!!

I an bound and determined...I am going to get one of these sets if it's the last thing I do, lol!!! ;)

I feel the same way. I thought I had it the other night only to find out Kohl's rejected my order!!!!! There was no explanation nor did I receive an email. My order did not show under my normal order status but I could see it when I typed in the order number. It kept showing at Submitted so I called yesterday to find out what was going on. She said the order had been rejected but couldn't tell me why!!! So close but so far!

I figured when it's time, I will get this set!

Crazy Mama - How did you find this link? When I go to clearance/homestore I can't find a link to cookware. I did a search to find cookware after clearance/homestore, but still didn't come up with this. I don't think I know how to efficiently search for clearance items on the Kohl's site. Any suggestion? Thanks!

http://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/clearance/homestore1/cookware.jsp?bmForm=guided_nav_search&SubcatFolderID=2534374752934347

Here's a VERY nice page -- it lists all the Kohl's cookware deals on the page. The ones we're all stalking. LOL! Good luck!

Well, I was looking at the colander one today

Noticed that the pots/pans are under cookware, but the "chain" seems to go through clearance so I just clicked on "cookware" on that list of things and it showed me those. If you go to the colander one check what I mean. It was a fluke but a nice one!

Home > Clearance > Homestore > Cookware > Circulon® TOTAL® Colander Casserole Pot

Will Kohls not backorder? I thought about calling but you guys may know. That would be great if they did.

No, they don't backorder. And just because I had placed the order and THEY rejected it (still can't think of why!!), they can't find this item for me. She did tell me that if I find it in stock again they will honor the price. I wanted to say if I find it in stock again I'll get the price anyway, I want the merchandise!! :mad:

Edited by afrey66

No, they will not backorder. And just because I had placed the order and THEY rejected it (still can't think of why!!), they can't find this item for me. She did tell me that if I find it in stock again they will honor the price. I wanted to say if I find it in stock again I'll get the price anyway, I want the merchandise!! :mad:

That is such a bummer, we both ordered the same night and mine is shipped. Sorry you didn't get yours yet:(