Kohls.com Circulon TOTAL 12-pc Hard-Anodized Nonstick Cookware Set $80.00 (reg. $329)

kimyvr

Yep...and then going back into the C4C thing, and selecting "custom" and checking, play a sound and be sure to check OK to make that stick. I'm impressed with this feature. It worked twice for me earlier today for an eBay bid.

When something occurs to change your highlighted text, you get a pop-up in the lower right of your computer screen, with a sound that says, "change change"...or something like that.

Yep...and then going back into the C4C thing, and selecting "custom" and checking, play a sound and be sure to check OK to make that stick. I'm impressed with this feature. It worked twice for me earlier today for an eBay bid.

When something occurs to change your highlighted text, you get a pop-up in the lower right of your computer screen, with a sound that says, "change change"...or something like that.

Thank you. I just did it to check every 15 seconds. Don't know if that's too soon but I've been missing out on these pots every time it comes back in stock:mad:. Don't want to miss out again.:)

When was it up earlier...guess I missed it too. Are you using your discount codes? I used mvcpickaday for 15% off and mvc4242 for free shipping.

When I got home around 4:00 today, the "add to cart" button was there, but it wouldn't put it in my cart. Now it's in my cart but after the shipping address page it gives me an error. It won't even let me use the codes. That sucks because I just got approved for a kohls card today. Oh well, hopefully next time.

absolutely LOVE mine. overcook something in them and you'll see. I used to have to soak my revereware forever if i overcooked rice even slightly. i did in these and it just slid right off. you have to wash them by hand (as with all nonstick cookware) but its so NOT a big deal b/c nothing sticks to them so they are very simple to wash. Everything cooks better, more evenly. worth every penny!:D

How are the ridges in them, that is what I was worried about, I got mine a couple of days ago and haven't decided to keep them or give them away as a gift. I already have a stainless set that I use for everything, and I use a few t-fal pans for non-stick. So nothing sticks, not eggs or anything?

I used the sautese (sp?) pan the other night and it was awesome. And clean up was SO easy. If you can get them, I think they will be worth it.

Someone was nice enough to sell me a set they had on hand. :gdthankyou:

I'm just waiting them to arrive and then my Revere Ware gets retired. I NEVER thought I would retire my RW. Funny how things change.

I used the sautese (sp?) pan the other night and it was awesome. And clean up was SO easy. If you can get them, I think they will be worth it.

Someone was nice enough to sell me a set they had on hand. :gdthankyou:

I'm just waiting them to arrive and then my Revere Ware gets retired. I NEVER thought I would retire my RW. Funny how things change.

Hey, I'm glad you finally got one, we were the ones online a few weeks ago and for some reason yours got cancelled, I did get mine, just haven't used them yet.

because they are no longer listed on the site at all. They also removed 2 or 3 of the Rachael Ray things from the website tonight too...evidently they don't plan on ever having them again

This sounds odd because the circulon colander pot and 4qt pan haven't been available on the site for weeks but still come in and out of stock. Meaning, you can only get to them by direct link.

I always just get cheapo pots and pans and even those are like $17 -$20 per item.

I haven't used mine yet and might save them as a gift - the box is impressively large! I finally dragged it down to our storage room because all 3 kids were sitting on it and using it as a toy!

anyone else tried them yet?

I love these pans, they cook evenly and they are so easy to clean. I would keep them. I definately wouldn't give them as a gift if what I owned wasn't that good.

Thanks for all the great advice about the pots, everyone!!

In case anyone wants to "stalk" a few more great deals, I found a post about these 3 Kohls items randomly using Google. I have never seen them in stock myself, but apparently they do come in and out just like the pots:

Whitmor Tapered Hamper:

http://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/homecare/storageandlaundry/storagebasketsandtotes/PRD~206044/Whitmor+Tapered+Hamper.jsp?prtID=pfx&src=k1971&cm_mmc=Performics-_-Affiliate-_-**Slick%20Deals**-_-120x30%20Kohl's%20w%2Fborder&prtID=pfx&src=k1971&cm_mmc=Performics-_-Affiliate-_-**Slick%20Deals**-_-120x30%20Kohl's%20w%2Fborder

Whitmor Tapered Wastebasket:

http://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/homecare/storageandlaundry/storagebasketsandtotes/PRD~206043/Whitmor%20Tapered%20Wastebasket.jsp?prtID=pfx&src=k1971&cm_mmc=Performics-_-Affiliate-_-**Slick%20Deals**-_-120x30%20Kohl's%20w%2Fborder&prtID=pfx&src=k1971&cm_mmc=Performics-_-Affiliate-_-**Slick%20Deals**-_-120x30%20Kohl's%20w%2Fborder&prtID=pfx&src=k1971&cm_mmc=Performics-_-Affiliate-_-**Slick%20Deals**-_-120x30%20Kohl's%20w%2Fborder

Breadman Ultimate Freedom Bread Machine:

http://www.kohls.com/upgrade/webstore/product_page.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524878262661&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2534374752620946&bmUID=1196106122845&prtID=pfx&src=k1971&cm_mmc=Performics-_-Affiliate-_-**Slick%20Deals**-_-120x30%20Kohl's%20w%2Fborder

I bought a bread machine but have yet to use it. The reviews don't look too hot on amazon but I paid 7.50 for it so go figure.

I bought the wastebasket and some of the wicker baskets and the underbed storage thing. They will be here next week.