Kohls.com Circulon TOTAL 12-pc Hard-Anodized Nonstick Cookware Set $80.00 (reg. $329)

kimyvr

I went and installed firefox and the check4change upload to see if I ever get pinged when the thing becomes available. Let's see if this works. I want that set, so this is my last attempt at getting it.

How can one do this procedure, I would like to know how to do it also.

On firefox...that check4change is a plug-in and the gist of it is that you pull up a webpage and highlight the text that you want to check to see if it changes...i.e. the "sorry it's out of stock and not available"...you right click on the highlighted stuff and go down to check4change and pick an interval to check like every 15 seconds, minute, etc. the you set the settings to emit a sound when there is a change. You have to leave this webpage open...and it checks to see if changes are made and notifies you when they have been made.

On firefox...that check4change is a plug-in and the gist of it is that you pull up a webpage and highlight the text that you want to check to see if it changes...i.e. the "sorry it's out of stock and not available"...you right click on the highlighted stuff and go down to check4change and pick an interval to check like every 15 seconds, minute, etc. the you set the settings to emit a sound when there is a change. You have to leave this webpage open...and it checks to see if changes are made and notifies you when they have been made.

What exactly is FireFox? I do not have it, but am willing to get it, to get this feature. Is there a cost for Firefox or the Check4Change?

I really want these pots and pans for my mother and I but have missed them more times than I can count. I am surprised they keep coming up in the middle of the night right now.

Thanks for the help:)

What exactly is FireFox? I do not have it, but am willing to get it, to get this feature. Is there a cost for Firefox or the Check4Change?

Firefox is an internet browser - think of it as an alternative to internet explorer. Personally this is my default browser - I like it WAY better then IE - and it is free.

here is the link

http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/

Check4 change -I haven't used (but will check out for myself) - it is an extension that you can download - which will periodically check for a change in a page - ideal for knowing when the items are back in stock... here is the link

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/3028

Edited by ukdebc
typos!

Hi...

I just downloaded the plug in check4 change and it seams to be working...I have it set to scan every 1 minute..But might change that...You do have to leave the website tab open..Meaning you cannot close it....

Let me know if you need any help...You do have to have firefox downloaded FIRST before you download the check4change.

I so want and need a set like this. I have a set of Pampered Chef stuff but my sons and hubby , overtime, used wool pads and metal utensils and the pots are all..well... yucky:yuck:

This time, if I get a set, I DOUBLE DARE them:gdbees: to use any of it!!:D

I am just so not looking forward to getting back to work March 3rd! I will not be able to hunt my prey of pots LOL!

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1209/874978588_426cb252a1_t.jpg

i come to this site every day some times two and three times a day and Have not been lucky enough to find the set and i even subscribed to the thread I love these pots I have the colander one and another one would love the who set esp at that price and yes I have been to department stores and have seen them for much much more so I hope I get this deal. It would be great:)

I always just get cheapo pots and pans and even those are like $17 -$20 per item.

I haven't used mine yet and might save them as a gift - the box is impressively large! I finally dragged it down to our storage room because all 3 kids were sitting on it and using it as a toy!

anyone else tried them yet?

They are great!

I got a set of pans from Walmart for around $80 and everything would stick to them. I cook baked potato soup and I could not cook it in the pans from Walmart. It would always burn. I tried my circulon and it cooked fine. No burning. I love this set!

I always just get cheapo pots and pans and even those are like $17 -$20 per item.

I haven't used mine yet and might save them as a gift - the box is impressively large! I finally dragged it down to our storage room because all 3 kids were sitting on it and using it as a toy!

anyone else tried them yet?

absolutely LOVE mine. overcook something in them and you'll see. I used to have to soak my revereware forever if i overcooked rice even slightly. i did in these and it just slid right off. you have to wash them by hand (as with all nonstick cookware) but its so NOT a big deal b/c nothing sticks to them so they are very simple to wash. Everything cooks better, more evenly. worth every penny!:D