Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

I agree with Desert Ridge. I was all excited because it was a Greatland then I was disappointed when I went in. It's not really close so that's good:)

I did find some 4th of July shirts for my little one at 90% off. I also found a carter's '4th of July' infant outfit for 79 cents. It doesn't say anything on it and it had ladybugs.

I happened to go in the Surprise Target as they were marking down the 4th of July stuff 90% off on Friday. I got the boys some cute shirts and shorts for .49 cents and .59 cents a piece and also got a cute onsie for a friend who's pregnant with a girl that is pink and it has a cupcake on the front that reads "Little Sparkler" with baby pink and baby blue sprinkles. It was .39 cents! I'm going to throw it in with a shower gift I have.

Grizelle, did you buy your daughter the pink short sleeved shirt with the cupcake? They had lots of those left when I was there on Friday morning.

I bought DH a couple of t-shirts for .50 cents, one is gray with navy print reads "Liberty Park" and the other one has a motorcycle and reads "Freedom Riders'. Great for around the house shirts.

I'm stalking the Britax car seats. Grizelle, if you see the Britax Marathons at any of the stores near us will you let me know? :) I REALLY want 2 of them.

Thanks.

Here's one of the .49 cent t-shirts I bought-it does not look like a holiday shirt at all:

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u106/randjsmom/002-1.jpg

Edited by MelissaS
typo as usual! :)

If anyone is waiting on Wet/Dry vacs to go lower that 15%, you might not want to wait. I've been watching them at one store and when I checked Friday, 3 of them were gone. I had to get a raincheck for something at cs and saw them all in the "Destroy" bins behind the counter.

I happened to go in the Surprise Target as they were marking down the 4th of July stuff 90% off on Friday. I got the boys some cute shirts and shorts for .49 cents and .59 cents a piece and also got a cute onsie for a friend who's pregnant with a girl that is pink and it has a cupcake on the front that reads "Little Sparkler" with baby pink and baby blue sprinkles. It was .39 cents! I'm going to throw it in with a shower gift I have.

Grizelle, did you buy your daughter the pink short sleeved shirt with the cupcake? They had lots of those left when I was there on Friday morning.

I bought DH a couple of t-shirts for .50 cents, one is gray with navy print reads "Liberty Park" and the other one has a motorcycle and reads "Freedom Riders'. Great for around the house shirts.

I'm stalking the Britax car seats. Grizelle, if you see the Britax Marathons at any of the stores near us will you let me know? :) I REALLY want 2 of them.

I did get that shirt. I also got the red one with apples on it.

I will keep a look out for the carseats!

Did anybody happen to see littlest pet shop on clearance with the summer toy clearance?

Baby stuff-carseats, swings etc.. is only 15% off at my Target. Lost of baby clothes for 30% off.

Got a fish shaped bath rug for 75% off. Dyson vacuum (purple one) is 15% off. All Dora and Abby CAdabby party supplies is marked down 30%, I stocked up for my daughter's party.

Schick razors are marked down. Baby sunscreen is 50% off.

Can anyone tell me which carseats to look for clearance prices on? I would rather not bring all of them to the scanner. I would like a toddler car seat (ages 1-4) and a big kid booster (ages 4+). Cheaper is better as these will be spares. TIA.

marion, IL target store

no 4th of july of any kind EXCEPT red & blue solo cups & paper plates, all full price

most toys only 30% off some fisher price, a lot of dora & diego,littlest pet shop, thomas the train

50% off of electric power guitar ####087020625#### $9.98

50% power guitar amp ####087021277#### $7.48

there were various neft gun sets that said 30% off but rang 50% these were $7.48

sunny patch is really picked over and it's 50% off

Ok, anyone know when they marked the V-smile games down to 30% was it this past week? So next week they will go 50% or was it the week before so they will be 50% this week. Our store had tons of Bratz v smile games 50% off Blues Clues, Finding Nemo, and a few other for older kids 30% off.

Patio was still 50% yesterday.

If you are looking for the patio items, the Houston Central [Heights] store had the most inventory out of the three stores I visited yesterday. I was surprised, since clearance at this store usually gets bought up at the 30% price.

Can anyone tell me which carseats to look for clearance prices on? I would rather not bring all of them to the scanner. I would like a toddler car seat (ages 1-4) and a big kid booster (ages 4+). Cheaper is better as these will be spares. TIA.

The Graco Cargo 20-100 lbs

http://www.target.com/Graco-Platinum-Cargo-Booster-Seat/dp/B000PD5IYU/sr=1-1/qid=1216045558/ref=sr_1_1/602-7701995-3345423?ie=UTF8&index=target&rh=k%3Agraco%20cargo&page=1

# 030 09 0113

reg 99.99 I pd 49.98

These are carseats I've seen on clearance:

Britax Companion

Britax Roundabout

Britax Marathon

Maxi Cosi

Graco Cargo

Eddie Bauer Auto Booster

Anyone finding 75% off baby dept. this morning??

I haven't seen any pet shop stuff marked down at all at our Target store. I was sure to keep checking..but nope...guess they won't be part of the markdown.

A couple of my stores marked down a couple of pet shop things and the rest didn't. I didn't get them, but I remember one was a $30 set with a carousel (?), a $10 add on set and the new "punky" guys. They were 30% off as of last week.

Same with Lego sets - only one of my 6 stores has any Lego marked down.

I saw a full-size Fisher Price high chair (not the space saver one) on clearance yesterday. I think it was the rainforest one, but can't remember.

### Fisher Price Rainforest Deluxe Highchair, DPCI: 030-09-0497, 30% off

### Fisher-Price Papasan Swing, DPCI: 030-09-1762, 30% off

I feel your pain. This morning there was a lot of baby stuff on clearance, but it was all 30%. I guess my store is behind.

Montgomery is always behind. The way I have noticed it is Columbus,Ga then the Opelika store, then Montgomery. My sil lives in Montgomery and whenever I call her about a great Target deal in Opelika it is a few days before it hits her store

At my Fairview, OR store (which is starting renovations) hardly has anything in the store at all. But today, my best finds were:

5 2pks. Duracell batteries in a box - $1.24 (12 cents a battery!)

Pokemon toy - $2.48 (75% off.)

There were few more toys also at 75% and a little at 50% off but mostly it is all still at 30%.

Baby stuff is still 30% off.

LPS?

Didn't see too much that jumped out at me. LOTS of things still at 30% so I'll just wait. I did get a little girls swim suit at 75% off, they had a ton!

mine had a few of the little sets and a lip gloss bracelet thing? they had one of the big dolls last week but have sold out..they went to 75%