Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

Here is what I found marked down in the Baby Dept today:

Several of each of these still on the shelf.

Carseats - 15% off

Britax Companion

Britax Roundabout

Britax Marathon

Maxi Cosi

Graco Cargo

Eddie Bauer Auto Booster

Travel Systems - 50% off

Eddie Bauer Adventurer - Kingston

Graco Passage - Grove Park

Graco Alano - Dot Swirl

Strollers - 50% off

Britax Preview - Onyx

Graco Glider - Jungle Adventure

Highchairs - 30% off

Eddie Bauer Wooden Highchair - Kingston

Graco Contempo - Jungle Adventure

Graco Mealtime - Grove Park

Edited by amberc

Did you happen to notice what they were marking down or the %? Thanks!!

The things that were 15% were now 30% and the 30% was 50%. Didnt see anything 75% but they werent through marking when I left.

I found the globe today in the BTS section for $4.xx!

Also, found Target brand glue sticks 12 pks for 74cents. If I recall, that was what they clearanced for last year. So I think it's the same type thing as the globe.

I was there today and here this is still full price! We also had nothing in the baby section marked down except for oneies and diaper bags. Did find a MM though so it was not a total loss.

mine too. that was kind of weird 4th of july was still full price :confused:

I was there today and here this is still full price! We also had nothing in the baby section marked down except for oneies and diaper bags. Did find a MM though so it was not a total loss.

What part of Michigan are you in, cuz I'm in Michigan too and my clearance was VERY slim! There were only a couple baby items, and my outdoor furniture was only at 30% still!~ I'm waiting on outdoor cushions! There has been no good clearance, toys are still at 30% also! :gdparanoid:

What part of Michigan are you in, cuz I'm in Michigan too and my clearance was VERY slim! There were only a couple baby items, and my outdoor furniture was only at 30% still!~ I'm waiting on outdoor cushions! There has been no good clearance, toys are still at 30% also! :gdparanoid:

I usually go to the Canton stores or Livonia (Haggerty rd).

How about you?? I know clearance has been pretty weak here lately.

all 4th of July 75% off today. I picked up some cute shirts for $1

Found leggings for 1.24 each (hot pink, navy, and black) for my daughter

2-pack little girl bras... 1.88

shirts (solid ones) 2.48

were they on an endcap or in an aisle?

I found quite a bit of clearance....

### 067-00-1972- Kitchenaid Towel Set - $4.98 (orig. $9.98)

### 030-10-0711- Bright Starts Infant Turtle Toy - $6.48 (Orig. $12.96)

### 030-05-1925- Gerber Graduates 2 pack divided plates - $2.64 (orig. $5.28....plus used $1 MFR Q)

Lots of baby stuff 50 % including Graco strollers and a Britax car seat (not sure which model). Cribs, gliders, changing tables 30% off.

Patio furniture 30%

Sunny Day items 50%

Toys - 30 %

Baby Toys - 50%

Nothing super exciting today. I am waiting for the kids shoes to go down further as there are TONS left of most of them.

I got the following...

### Boys Speed Racer light up sneakers - 8.48 (50% but last pair in his size)

### Snap Tite model plane - Star Wars Anakin Starfighter - 6.48(50% but last one)

Also it seems the whole baby department is on clearance but mostly on 30% still.

4th of July clothes were 75% off here also however there were no signs on the display. It didn't seem right so I scanned the shorts and T-shirts and they came up $1.00.

I found the globe today in the BTS section for $4.xx!

Also, found Target brand glue sticks 12 pks for 74cents. If I recall, that was what they clearanced for last year. So I think it's the same type thing as the globe.

So you're in central florida, is your back to school section already up? Is it where the patio furniture stuff was? All the Targets I went to in the Orlando area still have patio stuff but no back to school other than lunchboxes. Would like to find the globe, and now the glue sticks!

So you're in central florida, is your back to school section already up? Is it where the patio furniture stuff was? All the Targets I went to in the Orlando area still have patio stuff but no back to school other than lunchboxes. Would like to find the globe, and now the glue sticks!

Yes. I'm over on the coast. In one of my Targets, they have probably 90% of the BTS stuff out. Looked like they were still working on it. And the patio stuff is all kinda stuffed onto the back wall.

At another store, they didn't have any bts out yet and it was all still patio last I checked it.

I usually go to the Canton stores or Livonia (Haggerty rd).

How about you?? I know clearance has been pretty weak here lately.

I'm in the Lansing area. I'm waiting for our patio clearance to go to 50%, we always seem so far behind with the clearance, and i'm finding more and more intermixed with reg. merchandise!

Edited by 3wardkids

Anyone in AZ see the Britax Carseats on clearance for more than 30% off? I'm hoping to buy 2 of the Britax Marathon's at 50% off the regular price.

I'm not in AZ, but today I did see the Britax carseats for 50% off. I think they were $110? So if they haven't in your area yet, just keep an eye on them