Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

Today my store marked down outdoor chair cushions to 50%.

I went ahead and got some since I wanted them to match. Will keep an eye out to see if I can get them at 75% in a couple weeks.

Also found 4th of July clothes scanning 75% even though the sign said 50%.

Nothing really to report that others haven't already...4th of July stuff (plates, napkins, clothes) is 75% off, patio furniture and accessories 50%, toys 30% here too... I did find "ALL" Laundry Detergent for $1.24!!! It says originally $5.99 now $1.24 and I had coupons too, so I bought all of them they had (8)... that was the best deal I have found in a while!!! Can't wait for toys to go down though!!

Nothing really to report that others haven't already...4th of July stuff (plates, napkins, clothes) is 75% off, patio furniture and accessories 50%, toys 30% here too... I did find "ALL" Laundry Detergent for $1.24!!! It says originally $5.99 now $1.24 and I had coupons too, so I bought all of them they had (8)... that was the best deal I have found in a while!!! Can't wait for toys to go down though!!

Wow, that's great on the ALL! what size was that ?

Our patio furniture was 50% off. Bedding etc is still 30-50% off. toys still 30%-50% off. 4th of July 75% off . They had about 10 racks of kids clothes 30% off.. I bet they get marked down pretty soon. They need the room!!!

Victoria TX Target toys are still 30-50% off, patio furniture is 50% off, bedding still 30% off, girls clothes had 30-50-75% off racks too. Was able to nab cotton circo shorts for girls at 1.24 each, also cute printed tees at 1.24 each, grabbed a cute sleep short & tee set for my niece for christmas at 2.24.

I saw a lot of little boys tennis shoes and Sandals (Spiderman, Cars, Transformers & Hulk) that were discounted... I got my sons 3 pairs for under $20. Patio in Indy on 82nd was 50%, and I am severly tempted... Does anyone know how long it will stay there?

Got the globe wow what a deal headed up to the lakeside michigan store now!

I scanned the Glodes yesterday when they were putting the stuff out and it was $4.24 but I was in a hurry so didnt pick one up. Went back tonight to get some of the bargains.. scanned the Globe and it rang up $14.99. Dang, should have got one yesterday.

How or where do i find the dcip number on products to inform you all??

If it has an orange/red clearance tag, it's printed right on the tag. Other times, they number is just printed on the product (not all the time, but a lot of times). You can also check Amazon, it's usually listed there too.

It sounds like the price of the globe has gone up, but just for fun, does anyone have the dcip for that?

The markdown schedule shows today is a day for shoes to be marked down. Has anyone noticed the kids shoes any lower than 50%? I have been to Target so often lately I think my kids would freak if I dragged them out again today for no reason.

Toys at one Huntsville, AL Target were being marked down today - some at 50% but some still at 30%. Star Wars items were still at 30% but Cars clearance was 50%. They had at least 6 people working in toys this morning. Looked like Patio Furniture was all at 50%

Most of the clearance toys were being marked down to 50% this morning in Lincoln, Nebraska. Some remained at 30%, but there were some at 75%, the Indiana Jones Potato Head from $14.99 to $3.74, Silverhawk motorcycle to plane and other $14.99 to $3.74 and that Speed Stacking game from $19.99 to $4.98 (I only found one of those, would have liked a couple more...looks fun).

Patio furniture was 50% with a few wicker pieces at 75%.

most of the toys are 30% with a few 50%. The patio stuff still has the 30% signs but are tagged 50%. The sunnypatch stuff is 50%. The summer plastic plates, cups (the kid ones that you freeze), cookie jar looking drink dispensers were 75%. A lot of baby mark downs, including 2 Britax carseats, but only 15 or 30% (can't recall, I just know it wasn't 50%), the big box of wipes (540 ct or so) is 15%. 4th of July clothes, plates, cups, plastic utensils are all 75%. Found duracell aaa batteries (5 pks of 2 in a box) for 2.48 which is a great deal if you use your .75 cp that is always in the sun paper.

Most toys are 30% here. Some that went lower and I remember seeing was the Fisher Price Amazing Animals Ark to 50% and the Bloom Measure and Cook game to 75% was 3.xx. A lot of toys are 30%. I have seen the toy clearance sale after Christmas, but that was when I didn't know about you gottadealers, so I just went and thought was lucky for being there that day. But how does it work? I know I remembered seeing all clearance toys in one aisle, but now they're pretty much scattered all over. Will the eventually move them to separate aisles? Do they follow the regular markdown schedule (Wednesdays for toys)? Do they get markdown every so often like with holiday clearance? Sorry for all the questions. I'm just really excited to see all these toys on clearance and want to be ready (and there!) when they go to 75%. TIA :)