Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

anyone know if they are open today? I hate to go on a holiday, but didn't realize we were out of Claritin!

If you can take zyrtec- there is a Target coupon for zyrtec and combine with man q that was 4.00 off and you can get the 5.xx (smallest size/purse size) for free.

went this morning but was in a hurry since we had to go to the in-laws for the 4th. My markdown lady was in the girls clothes and said they had her marking everything. Got some girls socks for 75% (2 or 3 pk of aero) and in the baby section, 10 pk of white socks for 50% ($3). The toys have been reset with isles (yes, plural) of clearance toys, most were marked 30%. My cashier (who knows I'm a regular) made sure to tell me the toys were on clearance.

Soda coupons taken no problems & there was a variety of ice cream. Dollar spot 75% and quite a bit left.

I got a ton of the dollar spot stuff at 75% for fillers for my daughters bday party.

They had ariel purses, nemo pencil holders, princess/nemo velvet art, and a lot of hulf stuff. I was so excited to get it for .25!!

I got a ton of the dollar spot stuff at 75% for fillers for my daughters bday party.

They had ariel purses, nemo pencil holders, princess/nemo velvet art, and a lot of hulf stuff. I was so excited to get it for .25!!

awesome! I am jealous! Our store had not one single Nemo or Ariel item left in the last few weeks, so no clearance deals for me for DS's Nemo party. But then again, it does make me glad that this time I didn't wait and stocked up while they were full price...

Best deal of the day - Back to School section. 12" globe marked $3.74. If I am not mistaken, this is the 75% off clearance price from last year. The globe should be at least $14.99, and I wouldn't be surprised if it were higher. So if you want one, grab it now! they'll probably catch it and raise the price.

I was looking for this today but our Target didn't have the back to school section up. They still had tons of patio furniture where they do the back to school stuff. Is your store completely out of patio/summer stuff? Where is your back to school section? I looked all over the store and I didn't see any globes.

I was looking for this today but our Target didn't have the back to school section up. They still had tons of patio furniture where they do the back to school stuff. Is your store completely out of patio/summer stuff? Where is your back to school section? I looked all over the store and I didn't see any globes.

Nearly out of patio stuff, and they moved the rest to the garden center. However, I was at the Glendale Galleria store tonight, and they still have a TON of patio stuff, and they BTS stuff is also being stocked, so keep your eyes open. They'll probably show up soon. I had to go back and get another globe for my friend. She was leaving town for vacation and didn't want to miss it.

Anyone know what the patio furniture is at? I was there on thursday and it was still 30%. The closest Target is a 30 minute drive so wondering if would be worth the drive.

TIA

Our signs were posted at 30% but everything was marked at 50%.

Do you guys think toys will go 75% this week? I am debating whether or to take off work, dont want to waste a vacation day if not.

I agree...to early and a lot of toys are still marked 30% off.

Patio signs read 30% but what I saw was marked 50%, same thing with the summer type plastic cups & plates and all that stuff that someone was watching for their kids b-day party. 4th of July stuff 50% of course.

My big score was the diapers & wipes...my cashier pressed the button to let me use a Target cp & manf cp on both the Pampers diapers & wipes AND the $5 Target cp! I was very happy that I went to the right cashier.

Do you guys think toys will go 75% this week? I am debating whether or to take off work, dont want to waste a vacation day if not.

Last year toys did not go to 75% off until 8/1 & 8/2 in most areas. One or two people reported some stuff 7/30-7/31. The year before it was the same thing.

Probably close to half of my Target is on clearance right now....seriously....half the store! I have had the luckiest week there. I just got a new place and I needed a ladder earlier in the week. I went to check out their prices, and they were 75% off. Today, I went and one of the things I wanted to look at were tool boxes. Sure enough, 75% off.

I mentioned to the cashier about my lucky week and she said that it is because they are remodelling the store so they are trying to clear out whole sections so that they can remodel sections at a time. And they do have AISLES of open space as they clear things out.

So I will be going to Target a lot more in the next week!

Probably close to half of my Target is on clearance right now....seriously....half the store! I have had the luckiest week there. I just got a new place and I needed a ladder earlier in the week. I went to check out their prices, and they were 75% off. Today, I went and one of the things I wanted to look at were tool boxes. Sure enough, 75% off.

I mentioned to the cashier about my lucky week and she said that it is because they are remodelling the store so they are trying to clear out whole sections so that they can remodel sections at a time. And they do have AISLES of open space as they clear things out.

So I will be going to Target a lot more in the next week!

LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY Wish mine would remodel and do that. Congrats!

An employee at my Target told me that our patio would be marked down to 50% this Wednesday morning. I think we are behind most other places, because we are the only Target in a 35 mile radius, but if yours is slow too, be on the look out.

Will the gas grills get marked down too any time coming up? I know all our patio furniture is marked 30-50% off and the grills are right next to them..but not marked down. They will have to do something with them though as they need that whole corner for the school supplies coming in.

Will the gas grills get marked down too any time coming up? I know all our patio furniture is marked 30-50% off and the grills are right next to them..but not marked down. They will have to do something with them though as they need that whole corner for the school supplies coming in.

They do get marked down soon. Last year I was able to get an Aussie gas grill for 75% off. I beleive it was in August, but I'd keep an eye out in the next couple of weeks.

Nearly out of patio stuff, and they moved the rest to the garden center. However, I was at the Glendale Galleria store tonight, and they still have a TON of patio stuff, and they BTS stuff is also being stocked, so keep your eyes open. They'll probably show up soon. I had to go back and get another globe for my friend. She was leaving town for vacation and didn't want to miss it.

I saw this Target when we visited LA. Didn't get a chance to stop in but that whole shopping/eating area behind the mall is nice and big. We enjoyed watching the trolley and fountain show. Thanks for the update on the globe, hopefully as they start stocking BTS I'll see it on the floor. But it looks like it'll be awhile because they still had LOTS of patio furniture on display.

If theres anyone in Houston, can someone help keep an eye out on the gas grills for me? I'm keeping an eye on the ones in Victoria. But if you notice they go down, to 50% off or more and its a good one, I would be willing to paypal the money to go buy it and I will arrange to pick it up. If its not asking to much. PM me if you can. Thanks!