Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

My DD5 got her Easy Bake when she graduated from K5. She uses it about once a week. DH or I supervise but she knows pretty much what to do now. We do not buy the mixes made for the oven. We use the Jiffy mixes or the Betty Crocker (pouch) muffins/brownies. She made brownies for her granddaddy's birthday and he loved them.

I have been looking at that cupcake maker/decorater thing. I would consider buying it if I knew regular mixes would work.

as for the easy bake oven, buy a shrinky dink maker instead! that thing is fast, fun for everyone and such fun :) just my pull.

:gdyeahthat:

I bought one for dd when she was 5. She used it once and hated it. It took forever to cook under that lightbulb, and we both thought the end result tasted gross. So I gave it away and taught her how to bake stuff in the real oven. She is much happier and has gotten really good at it (she likes to make dinner every Saturday night). She loves and still uses her shrinky dink maker. I actually use it sometimes too.

My DD5 got her Easy Bake when she graduated from K5. She uses it about once a week. DH or I supervise but she knows pretty much what to do now. We do not buy the mixes made for the oven. We use the Jiffy mixes or the Betty Crocker (pouch) muffins/brownies. She made brownies for her granddaddy's birthday and he loved them.

I have been looking at that cupcake maker/decorater thing. I would consider buying it if I knew regular mixes would work.

Check out the reviews for the cupcake maker before you buy it. My dd8 really wanted it but the reviews on amazon are horrible. They are saying it doesnt really work. We decided to just get her a real cupcake decorating kit.

:gdyeahthat:

I bought one for dd when she was 5. She used it once and hated it. It took forever to cook under that lightbulb, and we both thought the end result tasted gross. So I gave it away and taught her how to bake stuff in the real oven. She is much happier and has gotten really good at it (she likes to make dinner every Saturday night). She loves and still uses her shrinky dink maker. I actually use it sometimes too.

I grew up making shrinky dinks in the regular oven. Those were always so much fun!!:yup:

I randomly saw a Digital picture frame 6in sitting on a shelf that had a few clearance items on it. Picked it up and saw original price was 99.99 clearanced to 24.99. it wasnt opened or anything. I searched up and down for another but was lucky enough to get that one

Found a pink Dyson Root 6 (the handheld one) at 75% off today. Regular price was $150, I got it for $37.xx. Strange this was it scanned at regular price (but I saw it at 30% off a couple of weeks ago so that didn't seem right), but when I typed in the DPCI it said "pink Dyson...$37.xx". So of course when the cashier scanned it the regular price came up. I explained and she gave it to me at the lower price.

###072-07-0702 Pink Dyson Root 6 Handheld DC 16 $37.48 (reg $150)

http://www.target.com/Dyson-DC16-Root-Vacuum-Pink/dp/B001DJ15T2/sr=1-2/qid=1226011882/ref=sr_1_2/181-5751879-2463414?ie=UTF8&index=target&rh=k%3Adyson%20root%206&page=1

Edited by smjrm
add link

I randomly saw a Digital picture frame 6in sitting on a shelf that had a few clearance items on it. Picked it up and saw original price was 99.99 clearanced to 24.99. it wasnt opened or anything. I searched up and down for another but was lucky enough to get that one

I got the same digital picture frame last week! I haven't even opened it yet, but that it a GREAT price.

###-030040231- Baby monitor- 14.98

###-091142096- Ohio state captain chair-4.48

###-091142327- Ohio state vert. Flag-4.98

###-204030813- Fisher Price stride to ride Lion- 9.48 -

http://www.target.com/Fisher-Price-Stride-to-Ride-Lion/dp/B000NW3LZ6/sr=1-11/qid=1226065690/ref=sr_1_11/186-3535006-2813724?ie=UTF8&index=target&rh=k%3Astride&page=1

tell me more about that baby monitor... we need one ;)

Hi I just went in hunt of Halloween "junque":

I just returned from Scottsdale Pavillions at the 101 and Indian Bend in Scottsdale, AZ, where there is 1/2 of 1 isle left...a little candy, some costumes and some misc weird stuff.

Halloween is still 75%. I tried to scan too, but I went to 3 scanners, all "out of service" so I heard the familiar "beep" and asked it to be scanned by the guy with the gun...It came up regular price. ARGH.

There were all these women in the Halloween isle totally loading up their carts, so I was afraid, I am missing it...

So I picked up a pack of Jones' Soda (the pomeganite one is GOOD!) and went to the checkout lanes. 37 cents...so it is still truly 75%

So I put my soda in the truck, and head back into the store.

I found the Arizona State University "junque" all 75% where it had been 50% on Tuesday, the last time I looked and did buy a few things (now I need to return a few things with the the old receipt!)

There is a lot left...clocks, trash cans, ping pong balls, car flags, and big hanging banners.

Also saw a rack of mens clothes 75%, bought a grey pinstripe suit jacket in my husbands size. for 14.xx. I did get the matching pants a few weeks ago when they had one 75%. SO there, another suit for about $25 ..woo hoo...

May be tomorrow I will head out again, to buy all the rest of that pomegranite soda...at 90%...but Saturdays are so hard...the DH wil want to know where I am going...and Target is not the answer he will want to hear.

But if I dont go, I still did really well at 75%, i was able to get a large $69 gargoyle and a really large and HEAVY tombstone, reg. $79, both from the garden dept, this was earlier in the week of course...

Alison

Scottsdale, AZ