<<<Official Best Buy Pricematching Thread>>> - merged

kyzen

Most of the doorbusters will have a different number on it then the reg items and they closed the service desk from opening til noon..so nope not happenin' here.

Oh I checked the numbers, they're the same. Circuit City, same numbers as well. Thats what

I needed to know, someone who's been there...they close the service desk?????:gdcry:

Getting back to the price match on non door-buster items, can someone else agree that Best Buy will match their BF ad as long as you bring it back within the two day BF window, and as long as you're within the return policy period? This is an important one for me and I'm looking to get a few more positive confirmations that this will work. Getting door-buster items that morning is most important, and I don't know that I'd have a chance to get the other items unless I got them before BF.

The ad says, 'When they're gone, they're gone! Quantaties on all items in this ad are limited. No rainchecks or substitutions.....The Best Buy price match policy does not apply to items in this ad and is not valid on prior purchases.'

The only time they'll price match is in this scenario: Last year my friend had a ticket for one of the toshiba laptops and he was pretty much the very last person to pick up their toshiba laptop... somehow bestbuy either miscounted or sold off one too many toshiba laptops. So they called the manager in and he told them to price match it to a Compaq that was identical in specs.

does anyone know if bb will price match the zune from the tru ad. i want one of the laptops so i will already be at bb.

I'd call and ask the store you will be shopping at. The Zune at TRU is also a closeout model, so they might not even carry that one - if you read the ad, you'll also note that it is for the BROWN one, if they don't have brown than I'd say no.

But check the TRU thread, last year they started selling their BF items on Wednesday for the same price.

Ok here is my BB Price Matching conundrum... I want the TOM-TOM 720 GPS HHGregg has. But I want to get it from BB via pricematch.

1st problem... I don't have a HHGregg local.

2nd problem... Since HHGregg isn't local, I wont get a HHGregg ad to have BB price match.

I guess I could check to see if HHGregg is offering it online and purchase it that way, but I wouldn't get to use my 75.00 dollars in rewardzone cash

Ok here is my BB Price Matching conundrum... I want the TOM-TOM 720 GPS HHGregg has. But I want to get it from BB via pricematch.

1st problem... I don't have a HHGregg local.

2nd problem... Since HHGregg isn't local, I wont get a HHGregg ad to have BB price match.

I guess I could check to see if HHGregg is offering it online and purchase it that way, but I wouldn't get to use my 75.00 dollars in rewardzone cash

possible problem 1: is that a doorbuster/limited hours item? BB's customer service desk might not be open during those hours

probable answer: if it is not local, they won't PM.

Does BB do price-matching? I've found some nice things in other ads that I know they sell at BB.

Welcome to the community!

BB does NOT do price matching. They have a price matching clause for Black Friday that they do enforce. Also all of the customer service lines are closed during the first 6 hours of BF.

Good Luck!

You can however use the K-mart 20% off coupont through Wednesday!

Used it last night on the $169.99 GPS unit that was available through online only. Had no problem when I picked it up at BB and asked for a Price Match. Saved me $36.29.

Going to use it today on Rockband for PS3 at another BB location near work.

A friend of mine used it at Circuit City yesterday to purchase an 80GB Sony PS3. No problem, saved himself over $100.

Spread the word, as this coupon is only good through tomorrow.

Check out the coupon on the offline deals section if you are unaware of it.

good luck and happy shopping

I bought a TV last year before BF. I asked if it went on sale on BF could I get my money back for the difference in price. The salesman said yes. I went back on BF and one of the managers told me I could not get the difference back. I went to return the TV a couple of days later and they price matched the BF price plus gave me an instant rebate instead of the mail-in one.

I would not try it again but I was pleased the customer service after the crazy BF.

I bought a TV last year before BF. I asked if it went on sale on BF could I get my money back for the difference in price. The salesman said yes. I went back on BF and one of the managers told me I could not get the difference back. I went to return the TV a couple of days later and they price matched the BF price plus gave me an instant rebate instead of the mail-in one.

I would not try it again but I was pleased the customer service after the crazy BF.

I just had the same exact problem, except they didnt work it out for me....