Win a Logitech io2 Digital Writing System from Geeks.com! (Winners Announced!)

Brad

http://www.ftjcfx.com/image-1412508-10439305

It's time for another great giveaway here on the forum :)

Our good friends at Geeks.com contacted us and besides wishing us good luck in our battle with a certain unnamed retailer have given us a brand new Logitech io2 Digital Pen Digital Writing System ($149.99 value) to give away here on the forum to one lucky GottaDeal forum member!

We're going to have some fun with this giveaway so here are the rules:

To enter, reply to this thread with a letter to Santa explaining why you could use this particular prize, along with anything else you are looking to get this year (if you've been a good boy or girl of course). Because this prize is being provided by Geeks.com, the "geekier" your entry, the better :D

Some more information:

* Contest entries will be accepted from now through November 30th at midnight ET.

* You have one hour after posting your entry to edit it. Any editing after that time will disqualify your entry.

* If you delete your post for whatever reason, you will not be allowed to post another entry.

* There is a limit of one entry per household. Multiple entries will be disqualified.

* The most unique, creative entry as determined by our team of moderators will be deemed the winner.

* 3 runner-up winners will also be randomly selected from all entries and those members will each receive a GottaDeal drawstring backpack.

Good luck to all! :cool:

To make things easier for the mods to read through all the entries, please only post your entries in this thread. Do not comment about other entries. Non-entry posts will be deleted.

(in a little boy's voice)

Dear Santa,

I would like the ultimate gift ever, the Logitech io2 Digital Pen Writing System (Its $150 MSRP so I will ask for one gift this year). I could use something like thing because this could help me keep track of random ideas to create with 3DS Max 2008 ( if you happen to have an extra copy of the Unlimited Version santa containing the linux, Win32 and Win64 version that would be much appreciated.) Ideas like what does Santa look like, what would I want, what could change the world? How would the tri-lighting system look like for an interior scene with and without GI (global illumination). Why would the 360, Wii or Playstation 3 win the console war. The pen would also help me write letters to Walmart protesting what they did to Blacfriday Gottadeal (the only site you should check santa) and write out strategies during black friday like how I would use my USB powered missile launch to distract opponents (which would be powered by my laptop) that i got from Geeks.com. Well thank you very much Santa. I know you exist and I believe in you.

Dearest Santa,

I have gotten older and haven’t written to you in a while but I still believe. With age, I am having some problems, which prevent me from writing. I have arthritis in my hands and well……to be honest, my memory just isn’t what it used to be. I lost your address for many years and then when someone wrote it down for me, I forgot where I put it.

I have been very good this year and you would be proud of me. I found this Gottadeal.com on the Internet where I learned about all of these Black Friday deals. Last year, when I went to the sales, I didn’t push, shove or hit anyone with my walking cane. I only had to say one “bad” word and that was only because someone hit me in the back. You do understand that, don’t you Santa? Anyway, I will be good again this year as I wait in line for widescreen lcd monitors, HDTV’s, digital photo frames, and a digital camera. I have a list to remember this.

Santa, I really want a Logitech io2 Digital Pen Digital Writing System for Christmas. I found this wonderful thing on the Internet at Geeks.com. Have you noticed how I have mastered the Internet? When will you get online Santa? Anyway, this pen will fit my hand with no strain and no pain. That sure helps my arthritis and this pen will store my ideas and even my drawings. I will never lose another note. Then I can transfer my notes to my computer if I have this Digital Pen. I can’t lose my computer like I lose paper notes because my computer is too big. My computer has an AMD Anthlon processor with an operating frequency of 3.2 Ghz. Woooo hooo that baby will fly. Sorry, Santa I got excited thinking about how well that Logitech Digital Pen would work on my computer.

Oh and I want a…..well, I forgot but if you get me that Logitech Digital Pen this year, I will have you a really good list for next year.

Dear Santa,

I know a lot of people will be writing very interesting letters to you for the Logitech io2 Digital Pen Digital Writing System, but I will only make a simple request. I would like to give this to someone who could really use it, and I promise if I do win this I will let GottaDeal know to whom or where it went and (if possible) send a picture. Please consider my simple request :)

PogiPorkChop :)

Dear Santa,

I know you don’t get a lot of letters from Jewish kids (or grown-ups) but don’t be thrown off, my kids believe in you with all of their heart, and are thrilled you know where Papa lives! As you know this year has been tough for the kids, especially my son. The school has been a great help, and they are doing what they can.

I would love it if my son were to receive a Digital Pen writing system! Hopefully it will make writing fun and thus encourage him to practice. Do not blame him, as you can plainly see, my handwriting is so bad that I have to type this for you to be able to read it, and Dad’s handwriting isn’t much better.

I can’t say he’s been good… but he is trying!

If this gift were to arrive under Papa’s tree I could see lots of multiple-page dissertations on why a particular pokemon is better than another, or how the evolutionary path it has taken is particularly stunning… this would allow him to share with other poke-geeks and that would be a great gift for me!

Also, if you could please send something bright and colorful to distract his sister so she does not steal his great gift…………………….

L’Chiam!

Conj

Dear Santa,

I have been a good boy this year, sending my daily e-mails to the evil retailer! I would like to ask for one gift, because it's a big one. I would like the new Logitech io2 Digital Writing System from Geeks.com. It would help me keep my notes on the computer without always having to type, which would keep Carpal Tunnel Syndrome away for a few more years.

I believe,

Josh Thomas

Dear Santa,

For Christmas this year, I really want a Logitech io2 Digital pen. I would use this pen as a tool to help my daughter, who has ADHD and dyslexia, with her school work. I would also use the pen myself to store my plan to take over the world starting with the evil doers that run Wal-Mart. Santa, I would also love new digital camera, as my Kodak Easy share will no longer power on. With a new camera, I could take pictures of all the fun I would have with the Logitech io2 Digital pen and share the pictures with my friends at GottaDeal.

Sincerely,

Pickinp

**Mute little girl who really wants this product to kick off her writing career**

** Little girl has been so very good all of her life and has never asked for a single thing, in her selflessness and has never complained in any way about her unfortunate condition of not being able to speak **

**This product would make our little girl so very happy**

~ Looks up at site admin with large, dream filled, puppy dog eyes

~ Points with her shaky hand (shaking in awe of this product that she has dreamt of all her life)

~ Picks up and hugs product to her chest, not wanting to ever live without it

~

Dear Santa,

I am writing to you after so many years to ask for one simple thing this year. I would like the Logitech io2 Digital Pen. I am not asking for myself, but for my son, whom I am so very proud of. He has overcome so many odds and has been accepted to Texas Tech. I hope that you will see fit to grant me this one wish. I haven't been all that good this year, honestly, but he has.

Matt's Mom

Dear Santa,

I am writing you in hopes that you will help me in my need to provide a great Christmas to the loved ones in my family. Although, I myself have no idea what the heck I would do with such a present, my husband (the forever gadget guy) would love to receive the Logitech io2 Digital Pen. I have told him that the kids come first, and by the time that I (the shopaholic mom) finish buying Thomas's and Princesses and Hannah Montana (OH MY!) that there will be little left for a Logitech io2 Digital Pen wanting husband. So he will be stuck being the only guy in the shop whose wife or mom would not buy him great things to make his day easier. Santa, I promise, that if I would be chosen, my husband will put up ALL of our Christmas lights this year to make your landing well lit and safe. I will not only leave you milk and cookies from the kiddies but I will make you whatever it is you would like to eat or drink (after your sleigh ride *wink,wink*)

Love,

EmConMom

Dear Santa,

It's me! I haven't written to you in a long time!! I really need the Logitech io2 Digital Writing System this year! I'm not being selfishi, I swear! I would like to give this gift to my brother who is the master geeks of all geeks! He's grown up now, but I'm sure you remember him, he is 6'2", 120 lbs, red hair, glasses, and is a lefty. I told you he is a master geek! It's his first year in college and he is majoring in a computer networking program. He loves new gadgets and this would make a great gift for him! Please help an unselfish sister out! Thanks Santa!

Kayla

PS: I will leave you cookies and milk, I promise!

Dear Santa,

I do not know if you remember me or not I have written in a long time. But as you know I try and keep the spirit alive all year, As you know many things have transpired as I know you read Gottadeal. As you know Christmas just has not been so fun. Scrooge has tried to take a hold and he almost won last year. But I released myself from his grip. You have gotten letters in the past from my children who have asked for things to be given to others as they feel you bring them enough. They want all children to be as happy as they are.

Now I am not good at winning because as my luck would have it, If my ship were to come in I would be at the train station. So this would maybe turn my luck around and being such a supporter of Santa you wouldn’t let me down now would you. I could really use this, or as my nature would be my college student or High school Sr. could also use this.

But since winning is the same as dreaming, It was a nice contest, and congrats to whom ever does win, (we know it wont be me) And I even spelled check this for you so that you could read it.

Your friend in Christmas,

The person who leaves you eggnog and rum

With the Santa at the front door, and the secret key to let you in.

You know the lady who goes overboard inside her house, well outside too, Who keeps her kids believing until well you now as you are Santa

Dear Santa,

I want a writing system this year because I wanted the fly pen but I am not eight years old. I have been very good but my tech toys have not. The harddrive in my pc died. So I won't miss the new update for my final fanasty link shell, I had to buy a walmart pc:( . It has windows vista on it. I have had to live through being asked one hundred useless questions about wheter I really want to close the window, are you sure that you want to open the application. Like I don't know why I clicked that button? I have no clue why I would tell it to open that program. Then the worst part, I can't play , dare I say it, BATTLEFIELD 2 ONLINE. I know the sorrow, the pain, the tech advancement stomping on my gamer joys. Then in sadness I when to fix my old pc so I could play battlefield 2, I realized my videocard was also was shot. Then I found my motherboard would support any higher than 512. So as I cried with my pile of parts, I swore it would be reborn. After hunting and savaging parts for three months, It came to life again three months ago.:) Then my laptop's cooling fan went out. No one has them, so I have had to add a giant goofy cooling fan to my usb port. So my tech problems abounded but they didn't break me.....

Until I changed school districts. Seriously, my district's mainframe is running on windows 98. Yes I said Windows 98. Yes the same system that most people threw away five years ago. Most computers in the school run (if that is what you want to call it) on pentium 2, have 512 memory and 40MG harddrive. I know santa that you have thrown better computer in the frozen arctic seas as polar bear hockey pucks. So I can not support my simpliest tech toys at work. No smart boards, flash drives, or not even charge my ipod. You can not file stream, more like file sleep because sometime in the morning you may have it loaded. So I need the writing system to redeem my tiny tech heart. So I can write notes and emails when I think of them not when my computer finishes loading the page or files. With that computer my email wouldn't even load by christmas eve, not near enough time for your elfs to process and ship by christmas day.

So please dear santa can I have a new writing system (big puppy dog eyes, blinking).I'll leave cookies and milk by the tree. Love, Sarah

Dear Santa and the Elves who we all know are the ones who are responsible for checking the list and assigning an equal number of presents based on the formula of presents x good deeds / bad behavior tendacies.

I believe that if you accuratly figure in the fact that I have five children whom I have managed to keep alive through a broken arm, 32 stiches, a finger caught in the conveyer belt at a store, a dive into an EMPTY swimming pool (and those were all just the three year old). Still there are no missing limbs, no brain damage, and they are all still talking to me most of the time.

I have gone without technical advances so that they may have just enough technology to be able to keep up with their school friends while managing to keep the moths out of my wallet. I start work at 2am everyday 7 days a week so that I may be home to get the older children off to the bus and be able to stay home with my two youngest and work on providing the most nurturing and stimulating enviornment for them.

Between soccer, swimming, basketball, ballet, leading a group of Daisy Scouts, PTA fundraisers, Assisting teachers, and trying to maintain a somewhat livable home. I always manage to make sure that their homework is done, as well as extra individual reading time and plenty of time on the computer for them to relax with educational games.

But as I am so busy trying to keep up with their schedule, any time that I have to relax is gone by the time I finshin any reports, scheduling, letter writing, and many other tasks that get taken up with me fighting for the computer and killing my wrists typing.

The Logitech io2 Digital Pen Digital Writing System

writing system would give me the freedom to write in the comfort of my favorite chair and be able to relax. The document search feature will save me valuable time that can better. be spent baking cupcakes or cutting out paper Christmas Trees for the preschool class.

Other than cursing my husband for falling asleep on the couch before the kids are asleep I can honestly say I have been pretty good this year. So if you could please ask Santa to send me the Logitech io2 Digital Pen Digital Writing System I promise I won't let the kids use it to cut down on the time it takes to write their 50 page wish lists!

P.S. If Santa doesn't bring me the Logitech io2 Digital Pen Digital Writing System could you please ask him to bring me a new digital camera, the ghost "I didn't do it" dropped mine and the repair will cost more than a new camera.

Thank you Santa

c/o ELves

Jamie W.

dear santa

i would just like to thank you for all the Christmas's you got me just what i wanted. and for all the ones that you didn't, hey :smirk: i would of been a spoiled brat if you did.

I was writing you again after all this time for a Logitech io2 Digital Pen Writing System. Its for my husband. I would really like to get this for him so maybe he would be more interested in writing down all of his ideas then talking my ear off. maybe then i could get more sleep at night. i love him dearly but the man could talk your ear off. i never thought it would be possible but i have seen it happen :yup: i sure did. well i won't keep you i just wanted to seek your help in my SAVE MY EARS campaign. much love!!!

me

Good Morning Santa,

I know you have received lot of letter concerning this item,I am going to be very simple,I like to have this item for christmas,Again Thanks for giving me the only one gift I ask for this christmas Season.I can't write that good but with this system, I could learn alot computer tech stuff:),I will try not to peek from under the comforter when you put this item under the tree on Dec 24.When I awake on christmas Morning I will see that santa,yet !!!answer little children letter like mom and dad say that you do on christmas...even if you're so busy answering all the another kid request.Tell Mrs.Claus she look so pretty in her red dress.:):)

Happy One,:)

Dear Santa,

I know the drill, its been almost a year since I have written you in my 50 year old life, well let's see where shall I start..... First off, every year since I have been able to write and understand I have asked for several different items that seems never to come under my tree... i.e. A playboy bunny, a motorcycle, a nice car, etc.... so what makes this year so different, its a pen, I'm getting older and older now and I don't need all that other stuff to make me happy, but my hands and my eyesight are falling me, I have to have my font on my computer screen set to the highest settings, and these small keyboards are so small I can't see and verify what I am typing b/c the one that I have is about 20 years old since i really like it.... so please, bless me this year, i think i have been good, except for that one night on my birthday when i got drunk, but we all do that when we are drunk, i bet if Mrs. Clause didn't where those little small things during the year to keep you busy you would too so you understand........

Signed

Happy In Advanced (for 1nce)

P.S. I remember you said Jack on the Rocks and Beer Nuts, No cookies and milk.

Dear Santa,

I really really want a Logitech io2 Digital Pen Digital Writing System from Geeks.com this year. It would help me so much as while I search the internet for stories on Star Wars, I could jot the items down and then upload them for news entries on a Star Wars website that I am a staff member of. Being a fan of Star Wars since I was a little girl and becoming a staff member of the website was really important to me, but also being a mother with an outside the home job I find that time is really of the essence and anything that can help me save time is imperative.

I would say that I have been a good girl this year and have provided for my family dearly. I have my daughter all set for Christmas and just finished giving the ultimate gift to my husband who is a car geek (a tune for his car - fully with ecu flash and dyno).

The only person left then is of course myself. My big wants this year would have to be this and a Playstation 3.

Sincerely,

Incantrix

DEAR SANTA,

I AM WRITING THIS LETTER TO LET YOU KNOW THAT I'VE BEEN REALLY GOOD THIS YEAR BUT I DON'T NEED TO TELL YOU HOW GOOD I'VE BEEN BECAUSE YOU HAVE THE LIST OF WHO'S BEEN NAUGHTY AND WHO'S BEEN NICE SO SINCE I'VE BEEN SUCH A GOOD GIRL THIS YEAR IM MAKING MY LIST OF WHAT I WISH FOR CHRISTMAS WELL FIRST ON MY LIST I WISH FOR A LOGITECH io2 DIGITAL PEN DIGITAL WRITING SYSTEM I'VE BEEN WANTING ONE OF THESE FOR A WHILE BUT ON MY BUDGET IT'S A LITTLE HARD I WOULD USE THIS EVERYDAY WITH THIS I WILL NEVER FORGET ANYTHING EVER AGAIN IF I NEED TO WRITE SOMETHING DOWN I WONT LOOSE IT ANYMORE BECAUSE IT WILL BE SAVED MY ENTIRE FAMILY CAN USE THIS FOR HOMEWORK TO DRAW TO TAKE NOTES TO SAVE IMPORTANT MESSAGES IT WOULD ALWAYS BE USED FOR THE GREATER GOOD I ALSO WISH FOR A NICE HD TV 32 INCHES OR BIGGER, FOR A NICE DIGITAL CAMERA AND SANTA THATS ABOUT IT IM NOT GREEDY AND I KNOW YOU HAVE ALOT OF LETTERS TO READ AND ALOT OF PRESENTS TO GIVE BUT IF I COULD MAKE A SUGGESTIONS SANTA TO MAKE IT EASIER ON YOU THIS YEAR GET ALL YOUR ELECTRONICS FROM Geeks.com THIS WAY YOU CAN GET EVERYTHING IN ONE STOP I WISH YOU A HAPPY CHRISTMAS SANTA AND REMEMBER MAKE IT EASY ON YOURSELF GET YOUR ELECTRONICS AT Geeks.com

Merry Christmas Santa,

Jade #1

Dear Santa,

How are you and Mrs. Clause?

I have been very good this year. I have been very busy posting freebies on the Gottadeal Freebie Board!!! I've also been very busy referring people and telling all of my friends and family how GREAT Gottadeal is.

I only have one thing on my list this year. I would love it if you could bring me the Logitech io2 Digital Pen Digital Writing System. I have always wanted something that stores everything I put to paper transfered to my computer!!!!! I love the sleek pen design that fits your hand like a premium pen. I really need this, Santa.

Please Santa, bring this to my house!!!! I promise to be extra busy posting more Freebies next year and I will be very good. I will leave out your favorite cookies this year with some milk. Have a safe trip around the world!!!!!

Merry Christmas,

Jaime

Dear Santa,

I have a 7 year old that could really use the Logitech io2 Digital Pen Digital Writing System. He has become very creative and started writing and creating books on paper. I want to get one of the books to save for when he is older. The sad part his he "sells" them to his friends at school for pretend money. So, I never get them.

I would love to get some of them electronically, one so I could save a couple for him and one so he could reproduce them. He is actually pretty creative.

I just know he will be a natural at using it. He got his first computer when he was 2 and mastered the mouse by the time he was 4. I don't know where he gets it, Santa. I didn't get my first computer until I was 9. Of course, they really didn't make home computers before then. It was the high-tech TI-35. I taught myself Basic and wrote programs to do my Math homework for me.

So, Santa, please help a geeky Mom pass the "geek" gene on to her son and send him a Logitech io2 Digital Pen Digital Writing System for Christmas.

Merry Christmas!

Angie

Dear Mr. Claus,

My mom said I needed to write you a letter asking you for this pen. She won't buy it for me. She says she has already spent too much on me. I asked her for the "new" hip plaid pants at Sears. A new pair of black framed glasses, extra thick :smart: , suspenders, white socks, and a pair of new loafers. I pushed my luck asking for a new pocket protector. I really wanted a new pair of polyester pants for the town dance, mom and dad are making me go. They think it would be "good" for me. :confused: I told them I am not ready to meet someone and move out, I am only 35. Anyway, I would really, really, really, really like to have the Logitech io2 Digital Pen Writing System. I'm hip and happin' and this pen would just prove it to all the non-believers I face everyday on my paper route. I gotta go, my dog has my comic book in his mouth :eek: and I love that one!

BTW, I promise to put the pen to good use.

Geeks RULE!

Hey Santa Sweetie,

I have been a very good girl this year. I know all you gotta do is type in my name on your computer and see how very good I have been on your huge 32" monitor. As you can see I have asked for very little the last few years, pull out your 16gb flash drive and check it out yourself. I have become a little more tech savvy the last few years, especially with my significant other around, we all know how gadget crazy he is and has lots of geeky toys, well the one thing on my list is something he doesn't have and I would love to own something he doesn't... of course you know I will share, I always do. So my biggest wish this year is for this really cool Logitech io2Digital Pen Digital Writing system....I saw it on line at geeks.com. Go and check it out. I could use it for oh so many things here at home and at work, you know how many reports I have had to do lately. I bet the elves would love them too it would make it easier for them to check of those gifts before they load the sleigh.

As usual I will have goodies for Rudolph and the gang on the rooftop and sausage balls, cheese, crackers and your favorite beverage ;) waiting by the cell phone. Remember you promised Mrs. Clause that you would call her when you got to Florida. I also have downloaded you some awesome Christmas music on the phone, so after the call you can enjoy listening to it while filling the stockings and placing all the presents under the tree. Or you can watch the new 60 inch HDTV while enjoying your goodies, we got the logitech Haromony all in one remote control you know how easy they are to use. This year I will make sure the house alarm is off ( no more calls to the local p.d.) just remember to set it when you leave.

xoxo,

Yakyma

Dear Santa,

I've been a really, really good boy this year, and was hoping to get the Logitech io2 Digital Pen Digital Writing System from you. It will really show off my pocket protector, and become a great companion of my slide rule. I will love writing input and downloading the output onto my computer. I'm so excited, I'm sweating...heee, heeee, heeee<pushing up horned rims>. If you could get this for me, I'll have my mom bake you your favorite sugar cookies with m&m's and red sprinkles, and top it off with a great big glass of milk. My mom says I'm getting too old to live at home and need this pen to help me find a good job so I can get out. I'm living in the basement with my cyber pets, and a vintage Apple 2e. Please Santa, help a geek out!!!!!

Your friend,

Backpacktwc...

PS, I promise not to wet the bed this year, if you give me the pen...

Dear Santa Claus,

I know you are very busy this time of year so I will not take up much of your time with my request. I am sure that you and your elves have been busy getting ready for Christmas Eve and your magical high tech sleigh ride. I am hoping that you will have room for one small additional geek type item. I would really appreciate a Logitech IO2 Digital Pen Writing System. The reasons I am asking for this gift are:1) I am a college student (you know how old I am)and this would really help. 2) I have always dreamed of writing a short story or a kids book so this would help me fulfill a dream. Lastly, 3)I could save money on all the memo pads I use to write list in!!.

So Santa if there is room please bring the pen to my house when you visit us. Please tell Mrs. Claus hello for me too.

Merry Christmas,

Beth

Dear Santa,

It's me. Suprise Suprise. Normally, I know better than to write a letter to you, because I realize I am not on the "nice " list. this year is no exception. It seems I have gotten myself in a sticky mess with all the huff and fluff with leaking of the ads for Black friday. I am passionate about shopping, for myself and others. Just last week I tracked down and bought a coveted "wii" for my ds girlfriend's little brother( just to help you out on the big day). I wrote to the "store" and recieved not 1, not 2, but 3 responses. I am sooo needy of this little pen, because I cannot copy/paste without the help of the lovely people here at Gottadeal.com. This pen could be a growing experiance for me, and maybe even help me get on the "nice" list next year. I promise not to leave out any more yucky treats for you, maybe I could spring for something better since i doubt i will be shopping on BF, due to the only retailer within 50 miles of my home is the unamed retailer.

Merry christmas to you all.

Angie

p.s. please tell rudolph hi for me!!

Dear Santa,

I know that I am usually only concerned about the kids this time of year but I am asking for a very special gift for myself this year. You see, since I had spinal surgery my hand hurts all the time, my arm tingles and writing is difficult with pen and paper. I would love to get the Logitech io2 Digital Writing System. This would be so much easier for me than writing. It will help me keep up with the many volunteer things that I do with school and with the JDRF. I am our schools coordinator for tyson labels, campbells, nestle go play, recycling challenge, book club, and box tops for education. I spent alot of time writing about celiac disease (my son) and type 1 diabetes (my son and daughter). This would help me do all I need to do without intense pain.

Tell Geeks that we love them and will see them soon. We go there all the time. Everytime a military family needs a computer repaired we help them for nothing and get our supplies at Geeks! We were at the grand opening and my daughter sang for them. It was the best. We are the ultimate geek family.

Thank you for taking care of my kids each year! They loved the presents last year. I am going to have to find a new place other than the evil WalMart to get them some great deals.

Love Always,

Brandy

Dear Santa,

I really really really really want the Logitech io2 Digital Pen Digital Writing System from Geeks.com this year. I've been a good girl and a good geek. I somehow survived my first year of law school without getting committed. I attribute that to my true geek determination and spirit. Hey, it's a tough world out there and law school is no exception. I have to compete with some of the smartest geeks around. I've also improved my geek level by reading *exciting* legal cases for four to six hours a day. I get up every morning at 6AM and sometimes do not get home until 10PM, considering my four hour round trip bus ride. I promise that if I get the digital writing system that I will spend my hours on the bus writing notes, studying and other *geeky* things then uploading my geek-iness to my computer at home to take full advantage of the time I had spent.

Since I've been such a good girl this year, I'd also like a rolling backpack big enough that can fit four books that are the size of large dictionaries. I have a backpack right now that is falling apart from the weight that I've been carrying around--the strip is coming off and one section is coming apart. I'd like a rolling backpack to help me with my back problems and to make me look cool when I'm walking around. I think every true geeky law student needs one.

I'd also like a new suit so I can impress people and make them think I am important during job interviews, some new swanky glasses since my prescription changes daily from the amount of reading I do and some law books for next quarter so I can get a head start studying for the quarter during Christmas break to impress my law professors.

Happy Holidays,

LawGirl

P.S. If you grant my wish, I promise to tell everyone I know to only buy me Christmas presents from Geeks.com. (I would promise this to myself, but I have a uncontrolled obsession to stand in a dark parking lot this Black Friday!)

Dear Santa,

I would really enjoy having a Logitech io2 Digital Pen Digital Writing System from Geeks.com this year. I have been a good boy this year. I have taken a new job where I help keep computers running for young boys and girls. I make sure the computers are clean and protected. I also keep kids from going to websites where they can be naughty. I also help teachers learn more about computers, so they can better teach the kids with new technology, like the kind you get from Geeks.com. I am also putting my wife through college, so she can be a teacher. I keep her laptop running so she can study and get good grades.

Finally, I am helping my best friend start up a business, so he can be independent and finally move out of his parents house. So you see, I have been a good boy. That is why I deserve the Logitech io2 Digital Pen Digital Writing System from Geeks.com so I can keep track of my work at my school.

Thank you

The Immortal Jack West

PS. I would love to get many more things from Geeks.com.

Dear Santa

All i really want for Christmas is my poor little sons two front teeth and well a Logitech io2 Digital pen for mommy. I have Carpal Tunnel from playing way too many MMORPG games and it really hurts for me to write down what points i want to spend in my mages talent tree and then to type that same information up so that its actually legible. I dont want my husband or my 5 year old to be able to beat me in PVP just because I cant read what i wrote! Please help me in my quest for total domination in my game-I want my 2 year old to see that we can beat the big guys too :)