Wal-Mart Threatens Legal Action Against GottaDeal.com

Brad

:mad: In my opinion, Walmart is the ruination of business, especially for any small business, and I ONLY shop there when it is absolutely necessary. This just makes my boycot even stronger. I have not gone to Walmart's BF sales for the past few years, and will not go again this year, no matter what is in the ad.:no:

Guest JagsRule73

We are Wal-Mart, we are watching you and we don't particularly care what you think because you are still going to shop at our stores, no matter what you may post on here. We know we still have the lowest prices on everything in the world because we pretty much rule the world.

So go ahead, keep complaining. We still know you'll be at our stores on Black Friday because we control your thoughts.....and your wallets.

Brad........ we are watching you son, so watch out!!

P.S - Nanny, nanny boo boo!

P.P.S- GO JAGS!!!

We are Wal-Mart, we are watching you and we don't particularly care what you think because you are still going to shop at our stores, no matter what you may post on here. We know we still have the lowest prices on everything in the world because we pretty much rule the world.

So go ahead, keep complaining. We still know you'll be at our stores on Black Friday because we control your thoughts.....and your wallets.

P.P.S- GO JAGS!!!

IP address: 74.185.238.244 (adsl-074-185-238-244.sip.jax.bellsouth.net)

E-mail address: [email protected]

Your ISP (BellSouth) has been contacted. I'm sure they don't appreciate their customers making threats :)

To everyone: please ignore people like this - they are just trolls and if you don't give them the attention they want, it will annoy them more than you can imagine, lol. :P

I usually just delete posts like this, but I'll leave this one just to show how pathetic some of these people are :P

And let's get ready to hit WM with an onslaught of phone calls and e-mails again tomorrow morning :D

Walmart has been sent my email on their poor marketing advisors. Most businesses would love for their store to be highlighted in threads?

My son already yells at me when I shop at Walmart, because of their global practices he learned about in school. They have made their opinion known. Now it is our turn to tell them "Dont Shop at Walmart," not even to price match. No money spent to support the Big Brother attitude is the best lesson to all businesses.

Doing business with china for so long... guess the acceptability of Censorship has rubbed off on Comrade-Mart.... think its time we closed our wallets and remind them we are Not IN China. It is one import we can definitely do without

I usually just delete posts like this, but I'll leave this one just to show how pathetic some of these people are :P

And let's get ready to hit WM with an onslaught of phone calls and e-mails again tomorrow morning :D

Brad, I especially like the new avatar this person received. :lmao:

Yes, it will time to ramp up the phone calls/e-mails again tomorrow.

Tomorrow is a big day. If we make a lot of phone calls and send a lot of e-mails it will be a clear message to Wal-Mart that we're not just going to go away. And it will really annoy the people having to answer the phones, which is always fun :P

Guest ladakn99

Tomorrow is a big day. If we make a lot of phone calls and send a lot of e-mails it will be a clear message to Wal-Mart that we're not just going to go away. And it will really annoy the people having to answer the phones, which is always fun :P

agree,

is there a way we can crash their outlook/email program etc, ie looking at all the e-mail addresses here, can we hit one of them at 11AM CST (Arkansas is Central Time) and then the next at like 1pm and so on

maybe we can ruin their lunch because their fancy blackberries will be busy buzzing away.

IP address: 74.185.238.244 (adsl-074-185-238-244.sip.jax.bellsouth.net)

E-mail address: [email protected]

Your ISP (BellSouth) has been contacted. I'm sure they don't appreciate their customers making threats :)

To everyone: please ignore people like this - they are just trolls and if you don't give them the attention they want, it will annoy them more than you can imagine, lol. :P

dang why does he have to be close to where I live :mad:

P.P.S- GO JAGS!!!

Crikey! A jag fan! It wasn't me, Brad! Tell him to stay at Walmart. I am owning Best buy again this year.:eyepoppin

When I called before, they said someone would call me, no one has, now I have my own reason to call back!

It will have to be after work, so I can't do 11am or 1pm, nor do I want to break their email system... there are some poor customers out there who do not have knowledge of GottaDeal and have to fight their own battles with the big Goliath, we don't want to limit their access.....

ps, kind of like the phrase "Nanny, nanny, boo, boo".....

BUMP! I am getting my dialing and emailing fingers ready! :mad:

I have sent an email to Leslie Dach - the Executive Vice President of Corporate Affairs and Government Relations, who is responsible for reputation management, public affairs, corporate communications, marketing public relations, the Wal-Mart Foundation, and government relations.

How can Walmart take legal action! Its their failure to maintain secrecy that results in the release of the ad earlier. Its not like Gottadeal is sneaking into their vault and stealing the ads. That is the stupidest thing I have ever heard. I don't see where releasing the ads early does harm, it only starts a BUZZ about whats for sale. Its great publicity for Walmart or any store that releases early, everyone will start talking about it with friends and family way before BF and that may get more people to venture out and shop, not less. :cheesy:

In the past, certain websites have posted seasonal promotion advertising from Wal-Mart -- and many other retailers -- without authorization. Because these websites have not respected copyright protections and other laws, we have reminded them of their obligations under the law. Customers will be able to find the Black Friday Wal-Mart specials on walmart.com beginning Nov.19th.

Thank you,

Customer Relations

This is the reply they sent to my email

This is the reply they sent to my email

Looks like they are just sending the same form letter to everyone who e-mails about this.

That's why calling is likely going to be more beneficial. They probably have scripts to automatically send that e-mail if you mention BF or GD in your e-mails, so call them instead and really get them annoyed :P