*** 2007 Holiday Exchange ***

eve

Guest JustMeDiana
:gdiagree: Eve you have a done a wonderful job. I hope Santa fills your stocking with lots of surprises. This was my first year doing this and I will be back again next year. Merry Christmas.

Who is my ELF? I MUST KNOW!

Thank you so much. I got this from my ELF: http://www.amazon.com/Dont-Bet-against-Me-Beating/dp/141431907X/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1198187907&sr=8-1

Funny thing is, I was just telling DH I needed a new book to read. But I opened the box today and saw Brett (oh, and Deanna, lol) on the back cover and thought, "YAY!" I didn't even know what it was, but I saw a picture of Brett and it made my day, rofl.

So thank you!!!!! :D

I think EVE has done the best job ever- all the cards and such have truely made christmas something to look forward to.. I was only teasing because everyone on this board is so close and I was wondering if whoever got my name in the beginning was disappointed and that was why I needed an elf- just me being overly sensitive,, if it wasn't for all the great people here- I don't know how I would get thru this season.. thanks all ( esp. eve)

I think EVE has done the best job ever- all the cards and such have truely made christmas something to look forward to.. I was only teasing because everyone on this board is so close and I was wondering if whoever got my name in the beginning was disappointed and that was why I needed an elf- just me being overly sensitive,, if it wasn't for all the great people here- I don't know how I would get thru this season.. thanks all ( esp. eve)

I needed an elf this year too!! I think that poor eve just had so many flake out on her and us this year...I don't think it is personal...but I do think that the people who flake out after getting a gift are wrong. Did you get the card that I sent? I really put a card in the envie this time...lol

I think it sucks that so many people flaked out. :( This was my first year in this exchange, and I had a great time. I got lucky & had wonderful buddies! :) I also love all the great cards we have received! Thank you so much for letting me join Eve- you did a great job! I would've signed up to be an elf this year, but our finances are in pretty bad shape right now. :( Next year though, I will definately be signing up for all the different swaps again!

I truely enjoy this every year, I was an elf last year after people flaked, but I know that both my SS last and this year really liked what they got, I offered to be an elf this year and I still can, Although I am not sure whether my Orniament person liked theirs

Eve you better not leave you are this program

The cards keep rolling in. It's so fun to open them all up and read them. :D

Yep! Every time I think I've gotten the last one, a couple more roll in. It's been really fun--and I enjoy seeing all the different cards. I've got them taped up around a doorway and set up all over a long dresser we have in the living room.

I'm very fortunate as well to have had wonderful exchange partners.

I know both of mine were received, and I received both from other people.

I will definitely participate next year...I'm just sad at the thought of WHY anyone would sign up if they don't plan to follow through. The only excuse is if they DIE or something, otherwise, why would you want to sign up for something fun, and then purposely hurt someone and make them sad---when we are all on-line friends here....That's how I see all of this anyways...

Merry Christmas to ALL of you. Thank you again my ornament person---my little animals are SO cute on the tree, and thank you to my SS---I'm especially enjoying having a special Christmas scent antibacterial soap in EACH bathroom and the kitchen. I think of you all the time, and I don't even know who you are on here yet!!! Thank you to all the elves who helped others, and thank you to EVE for creating this fun Christmas Activity for all of us. It's amazing how many views this thread has. We are all addicted!!!!!!

I just wanted to say I got my ornament yesterday and I love it. I would have been on before now but my internet keeps going crazy the past few days. My ornament is soooo cute..It is a little purse that says Only _ Shopping Days Before Christmas and you turn a dial for the # of days. I love it. Thank you so much. Also the cards are still coming in. Thanks to everyone and MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

My ornament came today! Thank you!!! It is beautiful. :D

Right now there are only two ornaments on my tree so far - one that my son made in school and one from the ornament exchange. It's breakable, so I put it way up high to keep it away from dd 20 months!!! (That's why my tree's not decorated yet, lol.)

My pkg arrived today!!! It is soooo great. My ss did a great job!!! I got an adorable bear with lotion, body cream, and shower gel that smells wonderful, a travel mug with hot cocoa in it, a glade candle, chocolates (which are already gone, lol), and LOTS of green apple jolly ranchers. I couldn't be happier! :)

I don't know how much time I'll have in the coming days to be online and to check this thread, so I just wanted to say a HUGE

MERRY CHRISTMAS! To everyone.

Thank you ALL for all of the wonderful cards! I have so enjoyed going to get the mail each and every day. They are so beautiful! And again, a heartfelt THANK YOU to my ornament exchange person. You are all a doll. My daughter points out the Tweety every day. Makes me smile.

That is what Christmas is all about.

Thank you Eve for organizing all of this. I am looking forward to participating again next year!

So when do we say who we are?

Or do you do that eve?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i will in a bit...........

edited to add........ it's for sure now, some will not be getting be getting anything by the holiday........... and it really ticks me off because i waited on some because i believed the lies they said about already shipped......... at least have the guts to tell me you are not going to ship........ so i have time to react

i'm sorry, there is no excuse to *mailing* this late in the *game* and just leaving me hanging.

That is why there are rules. i guess some don't apply to you?

3. Delivery confirmation is a MUST.

please pm me the dc asap

4. No junk. Everything must be new and unused.

6. The last day to ship is Monday Dec. 3 (if you cannot ship by this date you must ship priority ASAP as i have given plenty of time.)

Eve you did a great job! I love the stuff I got!

But this is what I think!

I think the people who didn't ship will look at the stuff they got as gifts and THINK, I NEVER MAILED MY SS/ORNAMENT. I think they will think this every time they look at their stuff. They have to live with the guilt and the lies.

I loved my gifts and I will be back next year. I hope that my giftees loved theirs like I loved mine. Can I tell my ornament person yet?? LOL!!!

They did, believe me! ;) I'm still waiting to find out who my ornament was from!! (patience is not my strong attribute LOL)

I also hope my giftees loved theirs like I loved mine!

I hope everyone on GottaDeal has a MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS to those who celebrate other holidays!:)

I'm kind of curious as to how many haven't gotten their gifts and/or ornaments... it's just plain rotten that so many aren't getting their holiday cheer! :mad: Will we get to see who has flaked out?

Merry Christmas and happy new year to all! :)

in a few days i'll be posting who sent to who

there were

4 in the S.S

4 in the ornament

but i had time to find wonderful elf's for most