*** 2007 Holiday Exchange ***

eve

Finally got my camera issue resolved. Now I am gonna upload the picture of everything I got from Molly! All were so wonderful. Thanks again, Molly.

Oh my! I received my Secret Santa Package this morning. Thank you again, Molly!!!

It made my day.

I will attempt to post a pic within a day or so of all of the goodies. Molly made the package special for us, she included gift bags full of goodies for each of my children (with their names on them). We also received:

• 2 glass cups with Unicorns (I collect unicorns)
  • Set of hand towels (I just redid my kitchen in blue and they work perfect!)
  • A Noel mini hand towel decoration
  • Christmas snow globe with Santa
  • A FANTASTIC Globe that plays music and has fake snow - when you push the button it makes music and the snow blows around the snowman family
  • Purse mirror
  • Beautiful bracelet with charms
  • Wooden block Santa decor
  • Box of chocolate cordial cherries
  • Christmas Rice Krispy treats
  • Gold gemmed container (good for earrings or change)
  • candy jewelry for the kids

Thanks again Molly!

And thank you Eve for putting this all together!

Guest JustMeDiana

DDFoster1959........

I just wanted to publicly thank you for the adorable Pug ornament!! I let time get away from me and did not post it's arrival:tongue1: I hope that you and yours have a very Merry Christmas!

Your welcome!!!

I already thanked my SS, but I thought I'd post in here too :) I finally got to pick up my package from the post office last Friday. I got an adorable snowman nutcracker. I just love it! :) It's sitting on my kitchen counter right now. My SS also sent teen titan dolls for my little boys. I thought that was so thoughtful for her to think of them! The kids love them and have been putting them in a couple of their cars and riding them around. :)

Thanks again!!! :)

I'd also be happy to be an elf if needed!

I haven't received anything yet, but I was informed I have an ELF and will receive something soon. I just wanted to say thank you in advance. I know it sounds selfish, but I was getting a bit bummed thinking for the second year in a row I wasn't getting anything.. and heck, who doesn't like mail from a surprise person? LOL. So thank you in advance, once again.. :D

I haven't received anything yet, but I was informed I have an ELF and will receive something soon. I just wanted to say thank you in advance. I know it sounds selfish, but I was getting a bit bummed thinking for the second year in a row I wasn't getting anything.. and heck, who doesn't like mail from a surprise person? LOL. So thank you in advance, once again.. :D

:no: yes i totally understand your bummed about that.......... you can't help how you feel

one year is bad enough...... two is uncalled for:mad:

and it's always the people you don't expect that skip out

so I shouldn't take it personally if my ss didn't like me??

What do you mean by that? I am just wondering.. do you mean you didn't receive anything or..? If you have issues, you can PM eve and she can help you out. She's been wonderful with all of this.

Honestly, as I told eve awhile back, I'd commit myself (to the insane asylum) if I had to head up all she has. This was a bigger project than I even realized until her and I talked some via PM about some things (nothing bad!). :tongue1:

so I shouldn't take it personally if my ss didn't like me??

no, you were also given an ELF that does like you:D

it's nothing personal, some people just choose to be selfish, you happened to get that person

but we have lots of not selfish people here, whom are wonderfull

alimfp happened to get selfish people two years in a row, what are the odds:confused:

What do you mean by that? I am just wondering.. do you mean you didn't receive anything or..? If you have issues, you can PM eve and she can help you out. She's been wonderful with all of this.

Honestly, as I told eve awhile back, I'd commit myself (to the insane asylum) if I had to head up all she has. This was a bigger project than I even realized until her and I talked some via PM about some things (nothing bad!). :tongue1:

;)

Eve did do a wonderful job. This was my first year in the exchange, and I really enjoyed being a part of the fun. I may even do the card one next year, I am terrible about going to the Post Office so I did not do it this year, but after reading all the post it sounded like so much fun!! Thanks to Eve, and to all those that made this fun.

Thanks eve for coordinating this again. I don't mind at all being an Elf to other deserving gottadealers - Hey, we are all in this together and we need to do unto others as they would do unto us. Let me know what you need and I will be glad to get something this weekend and send it in the mail.

thanks

i *think* everyone is taken care of

there are a few that assured me they shipped...........but they lost or forgot to give me the dc, so i'm hopeful