*** 2007 Holiday Exchange ***

eve

Oh my! I received my Secret Santa Package this morning. Thank you again, Molly!!!

It made my day.

I will attempt to post a pic within a day or so of all of the goodies. Molly made the package special for us, she included gift bags full of goodies for each of my children (with their names on them). We also received:

• 2 glass cups with Unicorns (I collect unicorns)
  • Set of hand towels (I just redid my kitchen in blue and they work perfect!)
  • A Noel mini hand towel decoration
  • Christmas snow globe with Santa
  • A FANTASTIC Globe that plays music and has fake snow - when you push the button it makes music and the snow blows around the snowman family
  • Purse mirror
  • Beautiful bracelet with charms
  • Wooden block Santa decor
  • Box of chocolate cordial cherries
  • Christmas Rice Krispy treats
  • Gold gemmed container (good for earrings or change)
  • candy jewelry for the kids

Thanks again Molly!

And thank you Eve for putting this all together!

wow that sounds really great;)

my mailman was very nice today and gave me my cards ;) from bayhaysay and vicloo, love 'em

I go two wonderful packages today from lovebears65 I got a rudolph ornament my kids cant keep there hands off of it and she also sent candy and Christmas socks

Then I received my gift from Amy (dont know her gottadeal name) It is a Ceramic Santa's toy shop and you put a candle in it so it lights up SO cute! I LOVE everything I got!!!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!

Now hopefully my packages arrive to there destination soon!

Oh my! I received my Secret Santa Package this morning. Thank you again, Molly!!!

It made my day.

I will attempt to post a pic within a day or so of all of the goodies. Molly made the package special for us, she included gift bags full of goodies for each of my children (with their names on them). We also received:

• 2 glass cups with Unicorns (I collect unicorns)
  • Set of hand towels (I just redid my kitchen in blue and they work perfect!)
  • A Noel mini hand towel decoration
  • Christmas snow globe with Santa
  • A FANTASTIC Globe that plays music and has fake snow - when you push the button it makes music and the snow blows around the snowman family
  • Purse mirror
  • Beautiful bracelet with charms
  • Wooden block Santa decor
  • Box of chocolate cordial cherries
  • Christmas Rice Krispy treats
  • Gold gemmed container (good for earrings or change)
  • candy jewelry for the kids

Thanks again Molly!

And thank you Eve for putting this all together!

I'm so glad you liked everything. I tried to add at least a few things that were on your like list. :)

ok did i miss something about the dog? I went through the thread but I think I am missing something

It was on one of the Christmas cards. It says Milk and cookies again; just once it would be nice if they left a chili dog or something.

Oh my goodness!! My s.s. gift is here, and I feel so SPOILED!!!! So many cute things inside a very cute box!! Inside was, fuzzy socks, lip glosses,an adorable notepad, a scarf and gloves set, a sugar cookie mix and hot pads/kitchen towels, a little bag filled with candies( my favorite kinds!!)!! the most adorable gingerbread door hanger I have ever seen!! I collect gingerbread stuff, so that was super special!!

I don't even care if I get another gift from anyone this season, because I already got the best one!!! Thank you so much!!!

Oh my goodness!! My s.s. gift is here, and I feel so SPOILED!!!! So many cute things inside a very cute box!! Inside was, fuzzy socks, lip glosses,an adorable notepad, a scarf and gloves set, a sugar cookie mix and hot pads/kitchen towels, a little bag filled with candies( my favorite kinds!!)!! the most adorable gingerbread door hanger I have ever seen!! I collect gingerbread stuff, so that was super special!!

I don't even care if I get another gift from anyone this season, because I already got the best one!!! Thank you so much!!!

You know...that thought crossed my mind too, about not needing anymore presents! I was thinking that my SS gift was better than anything I'll get on Christmas Eve from my own in-laws! Ha-Ha.

However, I sure look forward to Christmas with my husband...he doesn't buy a lot, but I like to see what he picks out all by himself, and he gets soemthing cute that is "just from the kids" too.---so I'm still looking forward to that.

I'm still looking forward to my SS gift...the anticipation is amazing!!! I didn't think just the anticipation would be this much fun!!!

I must say though that I'm slightly disappointed that neither my ornament or my SS posted that they received their gifts...I sent before Thanksgiving and I'm assuming they received them. I (of course) threw away the DC's after PMimg to eve, so I can't check that they have been received, but I hope that they like their gifts. I got my ornament and I just adore it!!! :)

I'm still looking forward to my SS gift...the anticipation is amazing!!! I didn't think just the anticipation would be this much fun!!!

I must say though that I'm slightly disappointed that neither my ornament or my SS posted that they received their gifts...I sent before Thanksgiving and I'm assuming they received them. I (of course) threw away the DC's after PMimg to eve, so I can't check that they have been received, but I hope that they like their gifts. I got my ornament and I just adore it!!! :)

The anticipation is killing me too!! I am still eagerly awaiting mine. When my DD calls to tell me she is home from school, I ask, "Do I have a package??!!". I can't wait!

Oh, SherriL, I just wanted you to know that DS8 is now hellbent on leaving Santa a chili dog! It's pretty hard to say no to that, so instead of making cookies, we're going to stir up some chili.

LOL that is too funny well to me at least. I sent out 3 different cards this year instead of all the same so some people got different cards, There was the chili dog one, one about "the view" Santa has on Christmas Eve and then one with pug puppies.

I got my SS gift today!!!!! Thank you so much to my SS. I love the BBW hand soaps and lotion and the ornament is on my tree!

YAY!!! I got my SS gift today. It's great!! I got a fingertip and kitchen towel with Christmas trees on it, a snowman filled with ingredients to make brownies, a penguin and santa serving trays, a divided serving tray (love the trays!!), a vanilla scented candle, a mug w/a snowman on it, watermelon & berry lotion, fuzzy socks and chocolates (YUM) all inside this HUGE stocking!! I LOVE it ALL!! Thank you so much to my SS!!! I didn't do the card exchange, so I can't cheat and see who mine was, but thanks again!! Oh, and hubby says no way is he going to even attempt to fill that stocking!!! :D

Y do i feel like i am one of few who didn't recieve their SS gift yet, it is very sad to sit and read what everyone else got when you too are sitting on the edge of your seat waiting for the pony express to knock on the door.

I feel the same way you do, don't worry about it. Christmas is 14 days away, it's still got time to show up, don't fret!! (at least that's what I keep telling myself every time I hear big footsteps on my door but no box there) :tongue1: