Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

the game room is starting to take shape at a very good price.

Now if only Target would sell full size pool tables :)

ken, not a pool table, but sears has a baseball game on clearance for $49.97,,,if you have a store near you that can do the free shipping, it sounds like a good deal. http://www.sears.com/sr/javasr/sbc.do?sbf=Clearance&vertical=FIT&cat=Game+Room&sbt=2&BV_UseBVCookie=Yes

I have had a great target week. I found today a bike that I have been looking for. the ONLY bike without a price tag.. the green Triax 26" bike with the water bottle. I paid 29.98. Not as great as some people. But wonderful for me. Now I just have to make it to the end of the week with $20 :) It's worth it!

I found three today that were all model 3020, but each one had a little difference in the packaging. The one that rang up on sale for me had a add on the front for a free year of parents magazine-if that helps.....I scanned all three on the third one was the charm...7.xx...:shock:

Thanks so much for the info! I'll keep that in mind when I go next time!

I finally went to use some coupons. Printed out the DR. Pepper ones, the choxie bar and the archer farms chips. Our Dr. Pepper was not on sale so I didnt use that. I used 10 choxie bar coupons and all 10 scanned. They would NOT take the Archer Farms chips ones. On the snack size OR the full size bag. I said fine, take them off my order and I will go and call CS right now. HE said fine but I am not taking them. So I walked off to the side, called CS and gave my complaint. Since it was Sunday night, grocery was not in. So I got a case # and called this am. The guy was furious that they would not take them. He said the exp date is 3/3 and that they were good on any size bag of AF chips. It did not state a size on the coupon. He said that he will definitely make sure that the store mananger knows about it and that they need to train their employees about these coupons. He said he was sending me a $3 target coupon just for the hassle and that to give him a couple of days and he would contact my store so that I could go back and use the coupon. Frustrating!

Not too much here in Orlando tonight. They has a ton of infant and toddler 2-pack blanket sleepers for $4.99 (3 mos-5T in the baby section). Fireplace accessories have been marked down to 50% off. Lots of Global Bizarre but only at 30% off. I scanned 3 different models of the thermometers and all were over $30. My happy find was the Elmo sprinkler that scanned at $9.99 although the tag on the rack said $2.48 so they honored that price. It's been that way for over 2 weeks now! Also got the Sesame St. book kit where you send in your child's name and photo and they customize a book for you for $9.98 (was $19.99.)

Well my trip to Target tonight did not win me the much sought after thermometers but I did find a Bratz sewing machine marked down to $27.98 from $39.99, scanned at $9.xx. It must of been a return as I hadn't seen it there before. Don't forget the limited flavored Choxie bars in the Valentines section :g_dance:

I finally went to use some coupons. Printed out the DR. Pepper ones, the choxie bar and the archer farms chips. Our Dr. Pepper was not on sale so I didnt use that. I used 10 choxie bar coupons and all 10 scanned. They would NOT take the Archer Farms chips ones. On the snack size OR the full size bag. I said fine, take them off my order and I will go and call CS right now. HE said fine but I am not taking them. So I walked off to the side, called CS and gave my complaint. Since it was Sunday night, grocery was not in. So I got a case # and called this am. The guy was furious that they would not take them. He said the exp date is 3/3 and that they were good on any size bag of AF chips. It did not state a size on the coupon. He said that he will definitely make sure that the store mananger knows about it and that they need to train their employees about these coupons. He said he was sending me a $3 target coupon just for the hassle and that to give him a couple of days and he would contact my store so that I could go back and use the coupon. Frustrating!

Something similar happened to me last month. They wouldn't take the coupons because they said they were Target Web coupons and could only be used online. Duh...Target does not sell potato chips online.

I called and emailed customer service. The rep I spoke to said they are supposed to take the coupons and each store does not make up their own policies.

He said he would put in a complaint about the store.

Last night I got several pairs of toddler boys cargo pants and jeans for $1.74 a piece. I bought 10 pairs in multiple sizes just to stock up for the future!!!

Also a long sleeved boys tee for $1.24 (was hoping for more of these)

Girls Striped rugby shirts for $2.24 a piece and a girls pink panther and tinkerbell tee for $4.98 ea

Also they had cases of size 5 and 6 pampers baby drys for $22 and the aforementioned blanket sleepers for $4.98.

A whole rack of womens size x-small holiday jammies (boxers, henley, plaid pajama pants set) for $4.98.

I had a great night at Target last night! The entire Waverly bed set that I wanted was just marked down 50% and they still had everything I wanted (Comfortor with shams, bed skirt, matching pillow). I also got 50% off a set of Thomas O'Brien sheets and a blanket. New bed set for the new house :gdthums:

I also broke down and got some Global Bazaar stuff that I really wanted. It's still only 30% off, but I notice around here it's selling a lot faster this year. You would have thought it was 50-75% off with the way people were buying it.

I got 4 bamboo roman shades for our bedroom at one Target for $10.98 which was 50%. I needed one more so I started calling around and they did a search for me at one store. They found 1 left in another store that was close by. It was only 30% off which was like $16.xx but I needed it so I got it anyway. I'm glad I got the bulk of them for the lower price!! I already have 4 in my bathroom and closet and these are the same ones. I also got some of the Choxie bars but have not tried them yet.

I am anxiously awaiting further markdows on Global Bazaar as well. I'm afraid all the good stuff will be gone but $$ is tight right now.

Well today was another good day at target. The Wellington, Fl. store on 441 had see spot at 50% off. Included was all valentines items, pirate and princess dress-up family guy and workout items. I also found:

1. Seseame Street book you send in 5.48

2. Assorted childrens books 75% off including very hungry caterpilar, some by American girl and some intended for infants.

3. Toddler pants 1.74

4. Girls's socks 75% off for .48

They also had alot of infant clothes 75% off but I do not need these anymore so I left them for someone else.

I scored the full size Konami Arcade machine today for $99.xx marked down from $399.xx.

The DW had been talking about making the garage into a play/game room for the kids.

With the full size wooden Fooseball Table I got for $44.xx (from $189.xx) and the Dart Board w/wooden case for $17.xx (from $69.xx), the game room is starting to take shape at a very good price.

Now if only Target would sell full size pool tables :)

Congrats!

We picked up a pool table (7-8') at Wal-Mart a couple of months back. It was less than $300, and came with a couple of cues, the balls, chalk, triangle, etc. If you don't need anything crazy, then it's something to look into. For as often as we play, it works out great for us.

Congrats!

We picked up a pool table (7-8') at Wal-Mart a couple of months back. It was less than $300, and came with a couple of cues, the balls, chalk, triangle, etc. If you don't need anything crazy, then it's something to look into. For as often as we play, it works out great for us.

I'll have to check it out, thanks.

I only see Ancher Farms (or something like that) chips by the registers but not the Market Pantry chips. Are they the same company? Will the coupon work on the Farms chips?

I think there is a coupon for both. The Archer Farms one for $1 you can use on the small bags by the register or the large bags with the other chips. The Market Pantry coupon you can only use on the large bags in the chip aisle.

FYI, in my area they are starting to run out of Choxie bars so use those coupons soon! I was in a different store that had a different flavor today and didn't have the coupons with me. There was another lady buying a handful, and I asked if she had the coupon. She had extras! Yeah!

Need a little help. I bought 2 of the Dora tents for our school's fundraiser. When I was showing them to the other teachers, I noticed on the receipt that I was charged for 3. Do you think they will believe me if I take the receipt back to the store?

This has happen to me before and I just took back the receipt to the service desk the next day and they refunded me for the extra one.

Need a little help. I bought 2 of the Dora tents for our school's fundraiser. When I was showing them to the other teachers, I noticed on the receipt that I was charged for 3. Do you think they will believe me if I take the receipt back to the store?

They should, that happened to me once but not at Target, and I noticed after I loaded everything in my car and went back and asked if they wanted to go through all of my bags and they said no and took my word for it. Tell them you just noticed.

They have cameras over all of the checklanes. If they don't believe you, ask them to watch the cameras to see that you got charged for 3 but only bought 2.

I stopped by another store just before picking up DS from preschool, and found a red I-Dog that was part of the toy clearance. Got it for $6.98.

Illustory and Sesame & Me haven't gone down again here. I keep watching. I did see that yet another store has marked the Mix Stix down though. So, there is hope for those who were waiting earlier.

I haven't been here since I'm still recuperating from Christmas. But I see the listing about free chocolate so I print 10 coupons and race to Target ....only to find out ALL of the free $2 bars are gone. :( Oh well, I did pick up a couple bags of chips for only $1 w/the coupon.

I haven't been here since I'm still recuperating from Christmas. But I see the listing about free chocolate so I print 10 coupons and race to Target ....only to find out ALL of the free $2 bars are gone. :( Oh well, I did pick up a couple bags of chips for only $1 w/the coupon.

Did you check in the lanes as well as the chocolate aisle? They usually have the common flavors like Peanut Butter Pretzel & Espresso Dark Chocolate on the top shelf of all the lanes with candy bars. Then they have the other flavors with the Choxie stuff and candy bars in the candy aisle.

2. Assorted childrens books 75% off including very hungry caterpilar, some by American girl and some intended for infants.

:eyepoppin :eyepoppin :eyepoppin

Where were you finding these? Toys or regular books?

Looks like I will be making a run out there Friday night. I'm throwing a baby shower on Saturday and I'm using piles of baby books for centerpieces.