Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

Just got back and found the 24 in girls MAGNA brand bikes for 13.44!!! I was so excited. A little small for me but I bought it anyway. My daughter can either grow into it or we can give it to a family member! I couldn't belive it. Couldn't find any 26 in ones on clearance but was excited for this one. The number was 082080152 and it was purple!!! They also had the boys in the orange/reddish color someone else had posted about for 19.xx..... They also had tons of the Brawny papertowls (double rolls) for 5.48....... Still had the foosball tables for 42.xx and would love one of those but wanted the bike more and couldn't possibly have fit them both in the car! :cheesy: :cheesy: :yup:

I didn't find much at Target today, but I got a 12 pack of the Scott Bathroom Tissue double rolls 50% off (3.78 and then I had a 75 cent coupon), Huggies Baby Lotion 50% off ($1.74 and then I had a $1 coupon), and the green frog rain boots for toddlers 75% ($4.98). Not bad.

Has anyone seen the Shabby Chic Bedding, specifically the quilts and sheets for more than 30% off yet? I think I will buy if they go to 50%.

Thanks.

The Lancaster, NY Target had a lot of Shabby Chic 50% off. I got a plain white with lace on the edges twin sheet bed set for $14.98. Almost all of the sheets were 50% off, some comforters and douvet covers were also on clearance. I saw bed shams and window treatments also on 50% off.

Thanks for mentioning it because it made me actually go and look and pick up a set! ;)

theboyzmom "YAYYYY I scored the Eddie Bauer screen tent room thingie...marked at clearance for 44.98, but rang up at 24.98 (org 110.00)"

I'm so jealous, I want this so bad. If anyone sees this in a Buffalo, NY area Target, please let me know... I know that there are two posters who live in Niagara Falls... so let me know girls! :yup:

Originally Posted by theboyzmom

I got that little elephant tent for 6.98, right next to it on the clearance shelves were two hippo tents (no sharks anywhere) marked at 17.98...ugh, yup, it scanned at the higher price, I even tried to get someone to mark it down...no luck hopefully it'll go lower soon too...

only the elephant went clearance at any of my stores.

I only saw the Shark tent at my store today. Still at original $24.99 price. I really wanted one of these tents for my nephew, they are ADORABLE!

Shabby Chic is still 30% at ours

I found several wine cooler thingies, but each one I scanned was VERY expensive, so I'm thinking that IF our store got any, they've been long gone, but just in case, can someone give me a brief description of what it actually looks like?

last night I got a pair of roller blades for 4.98! those princess beds that roll up to a chair were marked down to 8.98, but rang up at 6.98!

did ok today:

men's small underwear for ds, 2 5packs for $1.74 each.

men's 2xl tshirts for dh, 2 2packs for $2.24 each

men's LEVIS JEANS 31X32 for ds, 4 pairs, get this: $4.98 each! Regular 19.99 and ds needed jeans!

Also got ds a pair of Levis dk. brown cords for $8.98.

need to try the free choxie bars I got yet. : )

Heaters were still 30% off here today. I'll just keep checking back. I did find another Coleman 20 degree sleeping bag that must have been returned so I got it for 8.xx, coleman stove light for 3.xx (marked 10.xx) and another Coleman lantern for 7.xx. Im so excited about the sleeping bags. My hubby has been wanting to take my 2 older boys camping but we haven't had the money for decent sleeping bags. Now I have 3 for a total of 24.xx. Can't beat that! :D

I know some folks were watching the kids furniture stuff -- small tables, toy boxes, etc. that are in the same area as the kids bedding -- they were marking it 50% today at 2 stores I visited. That included the Dora, Spongebob, & Disney Princess stuff as the Do Your Own Room stuff.

I had the lady scan the humidifier I am watching, but it wasn't going below 30% yet. That stuff gets marked with all the fireplace things and heaters. Maybe next week. I can't quite figure out how it fits into their markdown rotation. I am not sure if it goes with hardware & automotive, or bedding.

Can anyone in the Charlotte, NC area tell me if they have seen the Mission Wall Hook (249-06-0660) at any store? I am making a trip tomorrow and I would really like to get this item. Or if you can buy it for me can meet you tomorrow and pay you for it.

Thanks for you help!!

Kimberely

Just got back and found the 24 in girls MAGNA brand bikes for 13.44!!! I was so excited. A little small for me but I bought it anyway. My daughter can either grow into it or we can give it to a family member! I couldn't belive it. Couldn't find any 26 in ones on clearance but was excited for this one. The number was 082080152 and it was purple!!! They also had the boys in the orange/reddish color someone else had posted about for 19.xx..... They also had tons of the Brawny papertowls (double rolls) for 5.48....... Still had the foosball tables for 42.xx and would love one of those but wanted the bike more and couldn't possibly have fit them both in the car! :cheesy: :cheesy: :yup:

OOC, were the clearance bikes marked as such? Went to one store where the clearance sign was there, but all the bikes were gone. Just peeked into the store closer to work and they had tons of bikes, but nothing was marked clearance (I had to go before I could track down an associate).

Ok i had a very weird day at target today.I didnt really go there for anything i just went to "persue".I run across almost everything yall have mentioned on here.I was in one of my curious moods today.I came across that fireplace bowl(for outside) with no tag on it so i found a lady to scan it for me.It came up $0.00.She goes oh this is salvage.Now i had never heard that in my target before.Needless to say she wouldnt sell it to me.I did notice that alot had been salavged out though.Ton of clearance stuff the other day today none of the old stuff was left.No way they sold it all.I did notice though that the Bazaar Globalstuff was on clearance though.Nothing i needed so i left empited handed.

Did very well at Target today... almost struck up conversations with others about this site. We kept meeting at the end-caps... very funny.

The mens's undies are item 04012492. They were 1.24 at my Target. I also got a few chocolate bars, no chips though. The wallets and purses had a great clearance - 75% off. I found a great wallet for 4.98. The heaters here in Florida are 50% off... sorry don't need one. Most of the Shabby Chic stuff is 30% off. They have tons of it too. My best deal was in the meat department. I bought some steaks that had $2 off coupons, then used the coupons I found here. I just fixed the best steak dinner for about 1.43 I figure.

For Jax friends.. I only went to the one on Wells. Don't know when I can get to the 17 one.

Good luck everyone, and thanks for sharing... Great fun.

Do you have the DCPI on this? I checked out our Shabby Chic furniture and it's regular price :(

I am sorry. Our trash collection already happened and I do not even have the receipt anymore. I wish I could help you out with it. :o

I did score some of the mens underwear for $2 a pack and some kids socks and basketball pants on the cheap. :)

All of the clearance they had a few days ago is gone but they have marked more down to 30% off. Hopefully it will go lower soon. Those Cascade tubs you guys have talked about are still full price. I think they will not be marked down.

Ok i had a very weird day at target today.I didnt really go there for anything i just went to "persue".I run across almost everything yall have mentioned on here.I was in one of my curious moods today.I came across that fireplace bowl(for outside) with no tag on it so i found a lady to scan it for me.It came up $0.00.She goes oh this is salvage.Now i had never heard that in my target before.Needless to say she wouldnt sell it to me.I did notice that alot had been salavged out though.Ton of clearance stuff the other day today none of the old stuff was left.No way they sold it all.I did notice though that the Bazaar Globalstuff was on clearance though.Nothing i needed so i left empited handed.

Oh No! Did you say clearance on the Bazaar Global stuff.:gdcar:

is target pharmacy still offering a gc w/new perscriptions? Do you need a coupon? TIA

They do it a lot, but I think you always need a coupon. However, they will match a competitor's coupon up to $20 or $25. I clip all the coupons I see and move my prescriptions all the time. I used to use Target for my default pharmacy, but they changed management recently, and are incredibly rude (another customer and I stood there literally for 15 minutes with the pharmacist and the technician refusing to look up and even acknowledge that we were standing there!). So, I just get my GC and switch again the next month.

Which location did you got to in Indiana? I'm heading to the Target on 96th Michigan Rd in the morning.

Would you happen to have the DCPI# for the Braun Thermoscan ear thermometer? Mine is 10 years old, I think it's time to replace it.

It is the Braun Thermoscan model IRT 4020 Exactemp Ear Thermometer, DCPI 030 05 1474, was $39.99 marked down to $9.98. Hope this helps. :)

Did very well at Target today... almost struck up conversations with others about this site. We kept meeting at the end-caps... very funny.

The mens's undies are item 04012492. They were 1.24 at my Target.

Good luck everyone, and thanks for sharing... Great fun.

Thanks for the number.. I appreciate it!

Hoping it'll help me search for them tomorrow. :)

I cleaned up on diapers today. They had marked down the big boxes of Luvs to 13.98 (reg 19.99) and I had a whole pile of the $3 off coupons, making a 128 count box of size 4s 10.98-I bought 3 boxes! Our store only had size 4s and size 6s left. I would have bought them all, but just got what I could fit in my cart as I had my crazy 2 year old with me. Also got more of the Go Tools cars (he LOVES those!!).