Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

Dollar Spot 50% off. Thursday 75% off. Global Bazaar 30% off. Rumored 50% off Thursday 2/15, 75% Sunday 2/18.

I am positive that One Spot/See Spot Save will be 75% off on Thursday. Someone else mentioned that Global Bazaar was on the same schedule as OS/SSS, so it could be true.

I found the Sesame Street book by the electronic clearance endcap and the other books by the regular toddler book section. However, I would check the whole store since alot of time if there is only one or two left they just stick them on a clearance endcap.

I just checked my 3rd store of the day, and ours haven't gone down yet. :(

Did you check in the lanes as well as the chocolate aisle? They usually have the common flavors like Peanut Butter Pretzel & Espresso Dark Chocolate on the top shelf of all the lanes with candy bars. Then they have the other flavors with the Choxie stuff and candy bars in the candy aisle.

I also saw that they had some at the photo counter.

Well...I have no idea if this is a sign or not, but tonight in Target, they had consolidated and staged all the Global Bazaar stuff into one big grouping. It wasn't spread out anymore. Could this mean it's going 50% soon????????????????? I really want a couple of those things, especially those beautiful red and yellow painted Indian bowls!

The shabby chic is still at 30% here and looks like it will not get a chance to be marked to 50. I found an set of the electronic reader books (disney-pixar) marked from 19.99 to I think 4.24 in the book section on an endcap.

I cannot wait for Global to get marked down. I might have to splurge at 50%.

Just returned from my SW VA Target this AM and found very few things.

2 women's light weight sweaters 75% (mossimo) for $4.xx and $3.xx

Boys spring t shirt by genuine kids 50% for $4.xx--not the best deal but a very cute shirt only one in DS' size

Boys chinos at 75% for $2.xx

I've been checking weekly on the Fisher Price Shake n' Go Speedway and it has yet to hit 50% here!!!

Dollar Spot 50% off. Thursday 75% off. Global Bazaar 30% off. Rumored 50% off Thursday 2/15, 75% Sunday 2/18.

I am positive that One Spot/See Spot Save will be 75% off on Thursday. Someone else mentioned that Global Bazaar was on the same schedule as OS/SSS, so it could be true.

I speculated that the Global Bazaar would follow the seasonal mark down schedule, and said I suspected it would be those dates, but higher percents off. It would be funny if someone took my speculation and posted it as a rumor on another forum...

I believe it was either becca or childofsolitude (but may have been Rockfordmom...) who told us they saw that the Global Bazaar was being reset on February 18th. Since it's already 30% off, I would assume it's following the seasonal mark down schedule, and may go 50% off on Monday, 75% off on Thursday, and 90% off the day it's reset, Sunday the 18th.

This is all speculation on my part though.

So, if it does go 75% off on Sunday, then what's left may go 90% off Thursday week.

I was at Target last night and the dollar spot looked a mess. Nothing left. I did get 20 bars of choxie bars, 5 bags of archer farm chips, and one 12pk dr. pepper for $1.97 tax included. Woohoo. I took all the choxie bars so I am going to hit another target this week for more. I loved giving them out today at work for Valentine's Day.

Today at our Target I found a Bunn coffee maker for 24.98 down from 99.99. I have been waiting for this one! I love Target!

I saw those too. They also had DeLonghi & some other brand of toasters marked 75% both at the Duarte/Monrovia Target in CA. They also had an endcap of the Charmin from the bulk stuff. They had not done another markdown on it, it was still $11.05, but I think they must have found it in the back recently. If the other person who shops there sees it lower, please list it. I don't get there as often as other stores.

I was at target today and got a few free Choxie bars and a few free small bags of AF chips. I also got 2 large bags for a buck (after coupons, of course). I used a few of those .50 cents off 2 cans of Campbell's soup coupons as well.

In the toy department, I noticed that they had those shark tents for 6.28, or something like that. Too bad I don't need them. Target also had one Eddie B. blanket at 75% off at 14 bucks and some change. The tag said 28 something. It was originally around 58 bucks.

Really good day at Target today. I found 2 more 10 packs of Minute Maid juice for 0.69. Everytime I go they seem to have put more packs out. My big score today looked like it was probably a return but on an end cap where the clocks are I found an Avanti 10 bottle wine cooler that was marked down to 24.98 originally 99.99.:g_dance:

Ok I really want to complain about a particular Target today. The one that's located on Eastchase in Fort Worth, TX! The managers were TOTAL idiots and incredibly rude! I told you guys that a few days ago I went to the Target by my house and got 10 choxie bars for free (since 10 coupons print on one page) with no problem whatsoever. Well today on my way from visiting a friend I decided to make a quick stop at the Target by her house so of course I decided to use my Choxie coupons again. I had several of those printed so I had some extras in my purse. Can you believe that they WOULD NOT accept my coupons? NOT EVEN FOR ONE! I wanted to scream at her but I didn't wanna stoop down to her level. She had the GALL to tell me that they believe that I doctored the coupon. I'm like WTH???? I am NEVER EVER going to that Target again! I'll stick to the woman by my house in Hulen and the work in Cityplace.

I am going to find the 1-800 number for Target and COMPLAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!:razz::chairshot:2bat::gdcensored::gdangry3::gdboxer::gd_soapbo