Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

Was this on an endcap or mixed in with the other tools? That would make a great present for my Dad.

It was on an endcap. Good luck finding it! I had a really hard time passing on it, but I just couldn't think of anyone who needed it.

Our store had the Tiddliwinks Crib sets for 75% off ($17 or $18). They had the boy's and girl's sets. They also had several racks of women's clothes for 75% off.

Which sets? Did you happen to notice? I like to buy these when they are so cheap to donate to a local group that works with single moms who are pregnant.

:razz: Finally, after reading about all the good deals everybody else but me can find I had a good day today. Had some more clearance racks than last week, found a couple of scoop shirts @ 1.98 org.7.99, Mossimo hoodie 4.98 org.19.99, aslo Fritos are on sale @1.50 i used my TC only paid $ .50 , Planters cashews are on clearance 2.54 org. 4.99 i used my 1.00 off TC got it for 1.54 , stove top on sale .89 w/TC i paid $ .30 , used TC on Vlasic pickles paid $ .27

I got a lot of great deals tonight. I bought a 3-pk of boxers for $1.44 (originally $9.99), mens athletic shorts for $2.48 (originally $9.99), mens pajama pants for $2.48 (originally $9.99), and Pantene shampoo with free conditioner for $2.68 (regularly $6.99 for just the shampoo).

They had 2 of the drills at my store. However, they were still regular price. :( I will have to keep waiting for them to go on sale.

Found a 6-pack RockBar glass...7.** (75% off)

Rival Electric Milk Shake Maker...4.98 (75% off)

Libbey 4 square glass containers 4.98 (75% off)

Ohio State window sign 3.24 (75% off)

Thongs, Low-Rise Briefs, and trunks 2.48 (75% off)

Scrapbooking book...3.24 (75% off)

Hefty plates 2.48 (50% off)

Spiderman 3 DVD (Exclusive 3-Disc set) 17.99 (regular 24.99)

speaking of coupons...watch your receipt coupons! I just got a $5 off $25 purchase with mine. I was using my Red Card, and I don't know if that matters, but keep your eyes peeled! It is valid till the end of January.

I too got one, $5 off $50, I did not use my redcard this time, boo hoo!

Holiday Helpers

This is a special program Target does for shoppers who have difficulties with mobility. It is promoted in senior citizens homes and via social services programs. They provide personalized assistance with shopping (one-to-one if needed) and provide free gift wrap. The Target employees will spend as long as it takes to help a shopper complete their gift list and get all the presents wrapped and ready to go. Yes, I'm sure they make $$ because it attracts customers who might otherwise go elsewhere, but I'm impressed by the gesture anyway. I know it is appreciated by a couple of people I know who are wheelchair bound and want to get some gifts in person rather than online.

this morning i saw 2 of the pink ipod shuffles 30% off - $55.xx. also saw all of the 1000t.c. sheets from bf marked 30% off, lots of them at my store, worth watching for a while.

FYI:

Several people on another thread have mentioned that they were really disappointed in the 1000 tc sheets. Said that even after washing a few times, the sheets weren't soft.

FYI:

Several people on another thread have mentioned that they were really disappointed in the 1000 tc sheets. Said that even after washing a few times, the sheets weren't soft.

I bought a set and took them back because they were horrible. I washed them twice and they were still stiff as a board. I heard you have to wear them out in order for them to be soft. I am not that patient.

This is a special program Target does for shoppers who have difficulties with mobility. It is promoted in senior citizens homes and via social services programs. They provide personalized assistance with shopping (one-to-one if needed) and provide free gift wrap. The Target employees will spend as long as it takes to help a shopper complete their gift list and get all the presents wrapped and ready to go. Yes, I'm sure they make $$ because it attracts customers who might otherwise go elsewhere, but I'm impressed by the gesture anyway. I know it is appreciated by a couple of people I know who are wheelchair bound and want to get some gifts in person rather than online.

Yep, that is the program. However, the coupons were being handed out at the door to every customer who entered. Also quite nice. :yup: Probably to promote the fact that they are doing something nice. They have been promoting the heck out of all their charitable efforts in order to counter the never-ceasing email campaign that goes around every year indicating that they have singled out the Salvation Army for not allowing them to set up Ringers at their stores. Which, of course, is a complete exaggeration of their actual policy.

I got a GREAT DEAL today! Went to Target this am and on one of the Toys endcaps (didn't say Clearance) - I saw 3 of the HArry Potter Lego sets that you all had talked about a while back....so I went to scan them - Item Not Found-NO PRICE.....so went to customer service and told them and asked if they'd sell them for $5.00 each THEY DID!!!!! I bought 3 boxes of the HP Order of Phoenix for $15.00 TOTAL!!!

Today I found a few deals:

M&M big bag 1.37, these are the "jumbo" kind that they came out when Shrek 3 came out.

Dinosaur talking alphabet animal. You put this tooth shaped letter in the dinosaurs mouth and it sings the letter and a few words that start with that letter $4.97 reg $19.99

Curtain rod with "as is" sticker $1.97 was $19.97 YAY!!!

Head and Shoulders 50% off at 2.50

They also had a harry Potter Computer came for 7.xx 75% off

I got a GREAT DEAL today! Went to Target this am and on one of the Toys endcaps (didn't say Clearance) - I saw 3 of the HArry Potter Lego sets that you all had talked about a while back....so I went to scan them - Item Not Found-NO PRICE.....so went to customer service and told them and asked if they'd sell them for $5.00 each THEY DID!!!!! I bought 3 boxes of the HP Order of Phoenix for $15.00 TOTAL!!!

great find

ohhhh my gosh!!! where are you? I need one of these but I am in AZ!

Sweet deal! You were lucky that they didn't want to send them to "salvage" [i.e. wind up under some employees' Christmas trees] :rolleyes:

Sweet deal! You were lucky that they didn't want to send them to "salvage" [i.e. wind up under some employees' Christmas trees] :rolleyes:

When we send items to salvage, it means they get repackaged and sent back onto the line to get put back on the floor. This is all done by supervisors, so no, we don't get first dibs.