Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

I got a camoflauge T-shirt for $1.24

boys sneakers $3.94

girls red plaid sneaker flats $3.24

mine had a bunch of Bratz dolls on clearance (30% off) and not marked but found a Bratz headset on sale for $5.XX. It is on sale at amazon for $4.50 right now though. It is $14.XX at Wal mart.

2 schick quattro razor sets 6.99 each(less 2-$4 coupon)

2 wisp candles 9.78 each(less $3 coupon and b1b1 free coupon)

1 trio starter candle 9.78(less $4 coupon)

total $43.32 less 24.78(coupons)= $18.54

plus 3-$5 gift cards from the candles for my next purchase!!

So, I really paid 3.54 plus tax...:eyepoppin

can someone help me find the glade b1g1 coupon? also where do you get the 10 off or the other coupons discussed??

I got the B1G1 glade wisp under the grocery coupon section on this site. I just entered my information again and it let me print it. The $4 & $3 off were in the Sundays and last Sundays coupons in my newspaper.

I found the limited edition of XBOX 360 Tony Hawk's Proving Ground marked down from $58.00 to $28.00 on an endcap this weekend.

What's funny is that they have just the XBOX360 regular game still priced at $49.99. I'm wondering why they marked down the limited edition of this game so fast - it only came out last month.

but on the forum there are always people finding things that I didn't even realize existed!

HAHAHA... not sure thats a GOOD thing for me... I thought I was done 3 different times (thanks to amazon) hahaha Oh well its only money... and I cant take it with me.... but I do hope its around until I go :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

has anyone been out this morning to see if they did the markdown on the video games? I am still hoping to get the guide books for my 2 boys and hope they are down today.

Going to the alhambra one after i pick up my brother from school and I'll let you know if they did.

Going to the alhambra one after i pick up my brother from school and I'll let you know if they did.

Oh, cool. I haven't had time to get down to that store for at least 6 weeks. I'll probably start trolling it again when the toy clearance comes around. The toy manager told me they were thinking about tearing the store down to rebuild it larger. I think Kohls is hurting their business. Apparently they are thinking of relocating it to the part of the parking lot closest to Costco and using the rest of the parking more effectively. It will be interesting if they do it, but I'll miss the store while it is closed.

I was at the Target in Grand Rapids and they had several boxes of Peanut Oil for Turkey Fryers that included .....the oil, 2 bottles of marinade, stuffing mix, gravy mix, and a meat injector.....regular $35 marked down to $19.95, and they scanned at $10!!!!!!!

We checked out with 2, and I wish i would've got more! They were located in the camping aisle, go figure.

I keep waiting for Ratatouille for XBOX360 to drop from the $24.99 price.

They've had the same 4 of it for at least a month now, and they dropped to the 50% off price at least 2 1/2 weeks ago.

Went to Target yesterday and got Ratatouille for xbox 360 for $12.xx . They have lots of games for several systems marked way down.

Went to Target yesterday and got Ratatouille for xbox 360 for $12.xx . They have lots of games for several systems marked way down.

Funny you posted that, as I was just coming to post that Ratatouille FINALLY dropped to 75% off today after waiting for many weeks to drop from 50%

They didn't have many games left at this point.