Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

I must really suck because I can never find anything on the end caps, let alone mm for .69!! I was there today and tried to look for deals but couldn't find anything. What's the secret to finding this stuff?

I'm going to a different Target tomorrow so I'd like to try my luck again!

Don't feel bad if you can't find anything now. Most dept. have already clearanced out to get ready fot the Holiday merc. You might be lucky to find something someone returned or is in the reg isles that did not get put on an endcap. I love the stores with lazy employees that just don't tag items. The next big clearance will be after Christmas. Then you will see alot at 75% & 90% off. DON'T GIVE UP!:)

I must really suck because I can never find anything on the end caps, let alone mm for .69!! I was there today and tried to look for deals but couldn't find anything. What's the secret to finding this stuff?

Wrong time of the year currently.

Otherwise, take a look at the very first post of this thread and it helps give you a guideline. Then just be patient. Christmas clearance will be soon enough and then other great stuff starts happening.

Some Targets do NOT have good clearance. Visiting different ones help you get a handle on good ones and not so good ones.

I stopped by the Vogel Rd location in Arnold MO and saw an ipod pink ribbon set on clearance. It was about $78 and included the pink shuffle, some accessories and an itunes card.

Too bad I didn't need one it was a great price! Hope this helps someone else.

It was on the end cap in electronics.

i have noticed what a difference one target is from another!~ i have a couple around me that have endcap after endcap of clearance, and then i can go to another store and nothing. maybe two in the entire store!!!

but i did get two mm juices today!~ first time i have found them and i sure felt like i accomplished something :g_dance:

The Chicago area is horrible for Target clearance!! I know my husband and I went to like 4 of them and found no good clearance back in Oct...

:(

Eddie Bauer Sleeping Bag...

6.24 (75%)

Eddie Bauer AirBed (Twin)....

6.24 (75%)

Ohio State (among others (bengals, browns)) party lights and signs 3.**, 7.** respectively (75%)

Scrapbooking sets...3.48, or 3.84 (75%)

was kinda shocked really...was scoping the place out as to where things are going for bf...hehe

thought it would be teasing for the spoilers...lol...way too much time on my hands..or is it just tiredness from shopping non-stop like christmas is in two days...lol

Eddie Baurer Sleeping Bag...

6.24 (75%)

Eddie Baurer AirBed (Twin)....

6.24 (75%)

Ohio State (among others (bengals, browns)) party lights and signs 3.**, 7.** respectively (75%)

Scrapbooking sets...3.48, or 3.84 (75%)

was kinda shocked really...was scoping the place out as to where things are going for bf...hehe

thought it would be teasing for the spoilers...lol...way too much time on my hands..or is it just tiredness from shopping non-stop like christmas is in two days...lol

any more info on the sleeping bag or airbed?? thanks:)

The Chicago area is horrible for Target clearance!! I know my husband and I went to like 4 of them and found no good clearance back in Oct...

:(

Could be the problem of too few stores for the large population. Or, could just be the fall lull. See how it is after Christmas. That is when the real clearance action starts up again. It is incredible from January to March or so.

any more info on the sleeping bag or airbed?? thanks:)

bauer airbed...091130263...the sticker only had it as 30%, but scanned it and it was 6.24, they have other eddie bauer ones (full price), but they must be clearancing this one out cuz of packaging (didnt find any others...they were just sitting on a shelf in sporting goods......im not sure what color it is yet...its either olive or tan...the color box wasnt marked...

bauer sleeping bag...091060035...same as above, except i dont think i seen other sleeping bags...but i could be wrong...oh this one is green with tan pinstripes inside, and very silk soft like too!!

if u would like more info...let me know!

Also, when endcap cruising check for online returns....many times when an "online only" item is returned in-store the SA's will tag it with an "As-Is" barcode sticker instead of the traditional orange sticker. These items are still brand new in the box, but because they are "online only" they don't have any way to tag them.

Many times when this happens, the SA's just tag it with whatever price they feel is appropriate. Sometimes this can work in your favor (for example I picked up a Baby Trend Snap n Go for $3.12 that is still online for $49.99) and sometimes the item will sit around forever because the SA has priced it too high (for example a Combi Connection carseat that was overpriced by about $30).

I *heart* Target. :yup:

I lucked up at Target just now!!!!!! I was looking at all of the Legos and I saw some brown boxes hidden behind some blue boxes on the upper shelf. I started looking and found 2 of the Lego Exo-Force Golden Towners that someone had hidden. They are regular price 49.99, there was a sticker on them that said 12.48. I scanned one and it came up item not found.

I went to check out, prepared to beg, if needed! The cashier didn't see the red sticker and asked if I knew the price. I showed her the 12.48 sticker and thats what I paid for each of them!!!!!! I'm so happy!!!!!

This is what I got.

http://i.walmart.com/i/p/00/67/34/19/09/0067341909095_215X215.jpg

so lucky:razz:

Well, DH has informed me he has to work on BF. :( I have about 1 hour to shop and be home before he has to leave for work. I live about 5-10 minutes from one or two decent stores, so I might try to head out. I went in to Target today and found a few BF items that I bought just incase I can't make it in time.

Hannah Montana 3 Pack Dolls $34.99 (BF ad $30.00)

Little Mommy Twin Accessories $29.99 (BF ad $30.00)

Also the Haines sweats, undershirts, socks are B4 get $5.00 GC. I stock up on those for the kids and DH. Totally, forgot about myself.

bauer airbed...091130263...the sticker only had it as 30%, but scanned it and it was 6.24, they have other eddie bauer ones (full price), but they must be clearancing this one out cuz of packaging (didnt find any others...they were just sitting on a shelf in sporting goods......im not sure what color it is yet...its either olive or tan...the color box wasnt marked...

bauer sleeping bag...091060035...same as above, except i dont think i seen other sleeping bags...but i could be wrong...oh this one is green with tan pinstripes inside, and very silk soft like too!!

if u would like more info...let me know!

Thank you, I'll go "hunting" today:) Family decided to camp for Thanksgiving:eyepoppin

Could be the problem of too few stores for the large population. Or, could just be the fall lull. See how it is after Christmas. That is when the real clearance action starts up again. It is incredible from January to March or so.

We were there on business.. so I dont care.. :) Im from MI and our economic state is in crisis.. so everything is super cheap... Anyone want to buy a house.. there are tons of them in Michigan and at great deals... no promises that youll ever be able to sell it again.. ever!!

We were there on business.. so I dont care.. :) Im from MI and our economic state is in crisis.. so everything is super cheap... Anyone want to buy a house.. there are tons of them in Michigan and at great deals... no promises that youll ever be able to sell it again.. ever!!

Or that you can find a job...Yeah, I hear you! We're just waiting for the next earthquake to afford a house. Ugh!

THANK YOU to LovestoShop...I went to Target to do a price adjustment for a TV I purchased just before Black Friday. The Customer Service clerk said I don't think we do that...my response was I think you do and I can print an email and bring it to you if I have to...not necessary she said. And refunded my $142!!! I am soooo happy. So thanks again for sharing your Target email!

Anyone notice while at Target if they lowered the clearanced video games? LOL, I keep asking and hoping I get a "good" response! Didn't have to go to target today so will check myself though on Monday or Tuesday. Seems its high for everyone as I was in there Wednesday and its filled. No one buying as yet.

Anyone notice while at Target if they lowered the clearanced video games? LOL, I keep asking and hoping I get a "good" response! Didn't have to go to target today so will check myself though on Monday or Tuesday. Seems its high for everyone as I was in there Wednesday and its filled. No one buying as yet.

Checked my Target and all the Clearence games were still the same price. Nobody is buying them so hopefully they go down soon.

Also noticed they were marking down some clothes in the infant/toddlers area. Jeans, Tshirts. Too many styles to write down.

Wow, they were doing markdowns? I am surprised. All the markdown teams around here were busy on the sales floor helping customers yesterday and off today. They all looked SO out of their element yesterday. But they still knew more than the seasonal help. I gave a lot of directions to people who were looking for this and that yesterday. I guess I know the store better than most of the seasonal people at least.

There wasn't any good clearance on Friday at the Target my sister and I went to.... but on BF I did end up with one pack of the MM juice! Thought to check it at the last minute and it was shoved all the way in the back.... kids were excited when I got home that I brought them something they could actually have instead of just saying "stay away from the bags and no one gets hurt".... LOL

The question is, how do you get them to honor the clearance price, or to give you the product at a discount? After reading this thread, I have become a converted Target end cap prowler. I have gotten some GREAT deals and it has helped alot with gifts (not just Xmas, but upcoming graduations, etc.) This morning, while strolling through, they had decorative picture frame systems (2 types, carousel and flip) with a huge sign that said Clearance $8.00 at the very top. So, I grabbed two and several other clearance items and headed to the register. Well, after having difficulty ringing some of my clearance items, the clerk just decided to be a jerk. He started not giving the discounted prices! By the time I had argued him down on two items (mechanical colored pencils for $1.48 and a Martha Stewart calendar system for $3.48) he refused to give the me picture frame systems for $8.00 because they rang up at $9.99. Now, that would be fine except for they had a huge sign on top of all of them declaring them $8.00. We went back and forth and he dug his heels in. I refused to pay the extra amount. Yes, I know that it was only $1.99 but it is the principal of the thing! So, of course my next item doesn't ring up at all. He then accused me of taking the price tag off of the items, or switching. By this point in time, the line was backing up behind me and I had to go pick my son up from karate. So, I said forget about the picture frames and the last item, rang up and got out of there. Has anyone else had the clerk treat you like you are stealing when you are just trying to get Target to honor their own clearance prices? Any advice? I really want to get those picture frame systems for the $8.00 price so I am thinking about going back there tomorrow, when I have time, and trying to get them to honor the price.

Any help is appreciated!

The question is, how do you get them to honor the clearance price, or to give you the product at a discount? After reading this thread, I have become a converted Target end cap prowler. I have gotten some GREAT deals and it has helped alot with gifts (not just Xmas, but upcoming graduations, etc.) This morning, while strolling through, they had decorative picture frame systems (2 types, carousel and flip) with a huge sign that said Clearance $8.00 at the very top. So, I grabbed two and several other clearance items and headed to the register. Well, after having difficulty ringing some of my clearance items, the clerk just decided to be a jerk. He started not giving the discounted prices! By the time I had argued him down on two items (mechanical colored pencils for $1.48 and a Martha Stewart calendar system for $3.48) he refused to give the me picture frame systems for $8.00 because they rang up at $9.99. Now, that would be fine except for they had a huge sign on top of all of them declaring them $8.00. We went back and forth and he dug his heels in. I refused to pay the extra amount. Yes, I know that it was only $1.99 but it is the principal of the thing! So, of course my next item doesn't ring up at all. He then accused me of taking the price tag off of the items, or switching. By this point in time, the line was backing up behind me and I had to go pick my son up from karate. So, I said forget about the picture frames and the last item, rang up and got out of there. Has anyone else had the clerk treat you like you are stealing when you are just trying to get Target to honor their own clearance prices? Any advice? I really want to get those picture frame systems for the $8.00 price so I am thinking about going back there tomorrow, when I have time, and trying to get them to honor the price.

Any help is appreciated!

I'd have demanded a manager then and there and marched them back to see the sign. THey would have honored the price, I am sure. Heck, the gave me a $79.99 wooden Thomas the Train Cranky set because they were stocked in the $19.99 place of Take Along Thomas Cranky the Crane, and there were no other prices listed for it! Unfortunately, you were in a hurry, so that left you with no time to deal with them. If the sign is still there, then you should get the price. If not, I would go through the line and march the guy back there or call a manager.

I was at the Avon, Indiana target and found a bunch of video games on sale.

Tony Hawks Wii Game was marked down to $27.98.

There were 4 more games for Wii marked down to $20.98.

Also games for PS2 and XBOX 360 for $20.98.

Video games for PC were marked down to $13.98.

Also has anyone seen a pencil holder that will hold pictures on the outside of it? I saw it in the Greenwood, IN target and now I can't find it anywhere. It would be with the collection with a photo wheel and a merry-go-round novelty frames.

Has anyone spotted a CD player alarm clock radio that was clearanced @ 50% down fr 39.xx to 19.xx last I saw it? They had a ton, so I thought I'd wait for 75% & they disappeared. Will they reappear after the BF rush or something? It had 2 speakers and one seperated to go on the other side of the bed. I can't remember the brand...Memorex maybe.