Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

I wish there was a wiki post option on this site. Maybe towards the end of the month I will create a post Brad can use as post #1 on next month's thread. For now, here are 3 Target clearance deals lists:

The list maintained by me & kbrady2

The Schuman family list (from post #1)

Deal Beacon's list

When I update my list, I use the deals listed in this thread, deals listed on these other 2 websites' lists and deals from other places. My list is more complete, but the other two sites tend to update their lists earlier in the day.

Today:

4 packs of 1 subject notebooks 10 per pack $0.50

24 pack sharpies $3.48

3 pack Dymno Lable tape $4.48

Free and clear cheer 100 floz $3.48

Scotch HUMONGOUS gluestick $0.88

Sunsilk Godess hair moisturizer $0.78

Look on cashiers face...........priceless...........

Ok, this deal is too good to only place on the clearance deals list. I have to share it on here also. Durabuilt Pressure Washer 1400 PSI for $24.98 reg $99.99. DPCI 085-06-0031. There is a Black & Decker 1600 psi pressure washer on sale this week for $88, so if you could find the Durabelt that would be a great deal! Now I realize aren't a lot of other guys on here, but Christmas is coming soon.

Is that the correct DCPI number, It shows as an invalid number on the search website

I have my first post ever and here it goes. Just got back from target and they were doing tons of markdowns. Got a Hot Wheels bike for 29.98 50% off. Packs of pens for .35 but all they had were red. Transformers color wonders for 1.48 originally 6.99. Roseart crayons for $.08. Some other stuff that I can't remember off the top of my head.

I love this thread! I'm heading out to Target right now to see what deal I can find. Anyone from MI find anything great? I know this is a little early but does anyone know when the threads for Black Friday start? I seen someone found a Hot Wheels bike for 29.XX, that good but my mom found one better...10.00 at k-mart. I thought holy cow, yeah for good deals.

I love this thread! I'm heading out to Target right now to see what deal I can find. Anyone from MI find anything great? I know this is a little early but does anyone know when the threads for Black Friday start? I seen someone found a Hot Wheels bike for 29.XX, that good but my mom found one better...10.00 at k-mart. I thought holy cow, yeah for good deals.

I got a message yesterday that Gottadeal posted the first Black Friday ad. Just Ace Hardware, but it has started.

I was at a middle TN Target today, and they were marking the school supplies down to 75% off :D ...there was very little garden stuff left, and it was all 50%...loads of baby clothes for 75%....the Durabilt Pressure Washer was only marked down from $99 to $68 :( .....and there were lots of other goodies marked down too. I found several deals that I could not turn down!

Also, if anyone ever finds a FOODSAVER on clearance, please let me know! Thanks :)

Went to Lancaster, CA Target and school supplies were being marked down to 75%. I stayed right there with the ladies as they scan and tagged. Fitting that I too was wearing khaki pants and a red top! HEHE I got the 4pack of Kleenex boxes for .74 cents from $2.99.

I got 4 of those (3 teachers and 1 for me) I also got tons of 24 count pencils @.24cents and 60 count pencils @.98. All Three of the kids teachers are requesting these as well. Lots of notebooks/glue/markers/etc... The backpacks were still 50%. The Palmdale, Ca is still 30% only 7 miles between the 2, but the savings are sooo much different.

Haven't seen this posted here or on generators:

There is a Target.com coupon that is $3 off 3 Pantene hair care products [excludes trial size]. Expiration 11/30/07.

If you go to the website, click on "See All Depts" then "Beauty." There is an area on the page that says "$1 off any 2 full size;" however, when you click it, it takes you to another page that has the link to the $3 coupon.

Haven't seen this posted here or on generators:

There is a Target.com coupon that is $3 off 3 Pantene hair care products [excludes trial size]. Expiration 11/30/07.

If you go to the website, click on "See All Depts" then "Beauty." There is an area on the page that says "$1 off any 2 full size;" however, when you click it, it takes you to another page that has the link to the $3 coupon.

I didnt find the link. I found all depts and then beauty but from there I didnt see any place that said $1 off 2 full size

Today I got:

Trans Formers Power Airbrush Design Work Station: was 16.99 now 4.24

Fruit of the Loom 4pk A-shirts: was 5.79 now 1.44 (I picked up XL and S, the XL scanned 1.44, the small 4.05, cashier called a manager over and she changed the price :)

Noxzema Sunless Glow Shave System: was 7.99, now 3.98.

Our school supplies and back packs are still at 30%

Kansas City area shoppers

Lee's Summit Target has its clearance School supplies at 75%, even though the sign still says 50%. There is not much left. Backpacks are still 50%.

Anyone know any more stores with School supplies at 75% or backpack at 75% in KC?

Also, Scanned some of the color wonders and back-to-school tissues because of posts I have read here, but no luck....

I was in the Sturgeon Bay Wisconsin Target store today. All school supplies and backpacks are still at 30%. There was a small section of mosquito repellent, Off lanterns, and Off lamps at 75% off. 4 packs of Kleenex 120 ct each marked down from 2.99 to 2.08. Tropicana squeeze lime/raspberry 6 packs marked down from 4.98 to 2.48. Pre-designed 8X8scrapbooks-baby, school, sports, best friends 75% off 3.24.

If you are using coupons, be careful, the last few times that I have checked my receipts I have not been issued the correct amount of coupons. They simply don't show up. I have always checked my receipts for the accurate prices of what I purchased, but I had never checked to make sure that my coupons matched. Now I have a list of exactly what coupons I have before I enter the store.

Today I got:

Trans Formers Power Airbrush Design Work Station: was 16.99 now 4.24

Fruit of the Loom 4pk A-shirts: was 5.79 now 1.44 (I picked up XL and S, the XL scanned 1.44, the small 4.05, cashier called a manager over and she changed the price :)

Noxzema Sunless Glow Shave System: was 7.99, now 3.98.

Our school supplies and back packs are still at 30%

I'm just curious, What is a Noxzema Sunless Glow Shave System?

Is it for tanning or shaving?

Is that the correct DCPI number, It shows as an invalid number on the search website

Yes, that is the correct DPCI. I pulled the strip off of the shipping label with the DPCI and bar code a little over a week ago. When I saw the price on another site, while I was getting deals to update my site with, I immediately pulled up the inventory locater to see if any stores still had any here in town, but it wouldn't work for me. I went to target .com to find it on there and get the ASIN, but it wasn't on their site. I am thinking things have to be on target .com for the inventory locater to work because when I put in a DPCI that works, it always also tells me the ASIN on the store results page.

Yes, that is the correct DPCI. I pulled the strip off of the shipping label with the DPCI and bar code a little over a week ago. When I saw the price on another site, while I was getting deals to update my site with, I immediately pulled up the inventory locater to see if any stores still had any here in town, but it wouldn't work for me. I went to target .com to find it on there and get the ASIN, but it wasn't on their site. I am thinking things have to be on target .com for the inventory locater to work because when I put in a DPCI that works, it always also tells me the ASIN on the store results page.

Thanks for answering, appreciate it!!!!

I am so bummed! I've been watching the jogging stroller in hopes of getting one for 75% off (and maybe a bike trailer too) but I went today and they were resetting the entire area! I asked but the worker just told me to check the baby area. I checked the shauman site and it's showing available. Would they salvage them already? There were at least 5 there on Monday. I didn't bother to check yesterday because they normally don't do markdowns in sporting good until thursday. I may have to run to another Target or two but I'm afraid of finding the same thing.

Are others seeing the same thing? Anyone else watching these?

On a good note, school supplies were at 75% off. Got some supplies for our school rummage sale. Also found a strollometer for $9.99 (75% off). Too bad I couldn't find the stoller!