Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

My target had boxes Kellogg's Hot Wheels Cereal on clearance for $1.74, and on the side of the box is a target coupon for a free hot wheels car up to .99 cents. I believe there was a kellogg's coupon in the paper not too long ago, so if you happen to still have that (and a little boy who loves hot wheels cars, like mine does), this would be a great deal.

My school supplies are at 75%. I went in to buy some for work and noticed the big Dora Playhut house was marked to 75% off for $12.12. I bought this for my girls last year and paid $50 some for it so awesome deal, but I didn't need one. I did get my nephews a Thomas the Train tunnel thing from Playhut for $6.57 originally $27 so they will love that. Also our lunch boxes were down to 75% off and got a Spongebob one for my nephew and Dora for my daughter. Got a Little Einstein thermos for my oldest daugther (hope she'll use it even though it's LE!!) for $3.74 because she has been wanting a thermos.

My school supplies are at 75%. I went in to buy some for work and noticed the big Dora Playhut house was marked to 75% off for $12.12. I bought this for my girls last year and paid $50 some for it so awesome deal, but I didn't need one. I did get my nephews a Thomas the Train tunnel thing from Playhut for $6.57 originally $27 so they will love that. Also our lunch boxes were down to 75% off and got a Spongebob one for my nephew and Dora for my daughter. Got a Little Einstein thermos for my oldest daugther (hope she'll use it even though it's LE!!) for $3.74 because she has been wanting a thermos.

Do you have the DCPI for the Thomas tunnel? My boy would absolutely love that!!! :cheesy:

Unless the one she got is different than the one I missed out on, it is probably 204-09-0072.

Here is the photo of the one I am referring to.

http://g-ec2.images-amazon.com/images/I/51Y6QW9XYZL._SS260_.jpg

yes that is the one I got. Mine store only had one left!

I haven't really looked at much of that back to school dorm stuff that Target had, but it was marked down yesterday and today. I found navy blue Rubbermaid storage totes-- pretty big ones-- marked down to $2.48 from $9.99. THAT is pretty remarkable as I never see Rubbermaid make it to 75% and there were 12 still on the shelf. I took them all! My mom and my sister and I are always in need of storage and Rubbermaid at 75% off is waaaayyy to good to pass up. Also Sterilite under the bed storage boxes 75% off. Lots of laundry baskets (navy, green and pink) marked down to 74 cents (sterilite) and garbage cans marked to $1.24. There were a lot of pretty cool things to pick from. I did also see 2 Schwinn baby joggers marked to 75% off (Orig. was $130 I think). I just didn't need any, so they are still there (Oak Park). Don't know how long they'll last though. I saw someone in line with the pull behind covered bike trailer for babies. I'm sure that was dirt cheap too. All the Schwinn bike accesories were marked to 75% off as well.

in Duarte Target (CA) you mention earlier have school supplies 75% off?? I am new at this thread.

No. They have not marked the school supplies down in Duarte, at least as of yesterday. They had marked the backpacks 50% when I was there, but not school supplies. They also marked a number of sporting goods items down to 75% off. Probably mostly gone now, but I didn't go today.

No. They have not marked the school supplies down in Duarte, at least as of yesterday. They had marked the backpacks 50% when I was there, but not school supplies. They also marked a number of sporting goods items down to 75% off. Probably mostly gone now, but I didn't go today.

thank you! do you know any other target around this area have school supplies 75% off? i have two kids and i like to stock up on these deals. sounds like other people from other states in the forum are getting 75% off in school supplies..

thank you! do you know any other target around this area have school supplies 75% off? i have two kids and i like to stock up on these deals. sounds like other people from other states in the forum are getting 75% off in school supplies..

No, not yet. I think the first 2 stores to go that low will be Glendale & Burbank which both had a LOT of stuff left, and they wen to 50% before the others. I'll post it as soon as I know they have gone down. I hit the 2 Pasadena stores daily, and others as I have time.

Just got back from my store in the Dallas area. All backpacks and lunchboxes are 75% off. The Floor Manager advised me to come back on Tuesday for the rest of the school supplies to hit 75%.

They had 10 of the Scwinn Jogging strollers. I bought a 2 and the rest we gone before I left the store. 2 weeks ago, they had at least 50 of the Instep and Schwin bicycle trailers/strollers. They hung around for a week before they were finally all sold.

They also had Schwinn helmets and bicycle accessories for 75%. I am guessing they marked some of the boxed bicycles down to 75%. They were 50% off yesterday but gone today.

In addition, got the Dora and Thoman popups mentioned above as well as a Spiderman. They had a couple different kinds of Spiderman popups.

No, not yet. I think the first 2 stores to go that low will be Glendale & Burbank which both had a LOT of stuff left, and they wen to 50% before the others. I'll post it as soon as I know they have gone down. I hit the 2 Pasadena stores daily, and others as I have time.

thanks! keep me posted!

Anyway, I scored a great deal at Target today. I got the Power Rangers Mega Mission Helmet for $4.96. One was ringing up Item Not Found, but another had a red & white stripe tag for $4.96! These things are usually about $50!!! Brand New. Not a return. And a new item, not an old clearance piece. Nice!

http://trus.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/pTRU1-3619735dt.jpg

Thanks for the heads up on this! I never would've scanned it if you hadn't posted. It was still on the shelf with the regular shelf tag marked $49.xx. It scanned item not found so I took it to the register and they gave it to me for $4.48!!

I have a question for all of you experienced Target shoppers and employees.

I bought the bike trailer that a child rides on and pedals. It was a couple of days ago when they were 50%. I really want one but with money being a bit tight right now I would've loved to have gotten it at 75% but they only had one left so I bought it. I know they won't do price adjustments on clearance but I can return it and rebuy it once it goes back out on the shelf. I was told today that they don't normally put things back out until the end of the night, but sometimes is doesn't happen until the next morning. Assuming it does happen at night like it's supposed to, is it possible to think that I can return it 15-30 minutes before they close, then stand there and wait until it's on it's way back out to the floor and buy it before they close?? I know this is a lot to guess but I really want to save the $25!

I have a question for all of you experienced Target shoppers and employees.

I bought the bike trailer that a child rides on and pedals. It was a couple of days ago when they were 50%. I really want one but with money being a bit tight right now I would've loved to have gotten it at 75% but they only had one left so I bought it. I know they won't do price adjustments on clearance but I can return it and rebuy it once it goes back out on the shelf. I was told today that they don't normally put things back out until the end of the night, but sometimes is doesn't happen until the next morning. Assuming it does happen at night like it's supposed to, is it possible to think that I can return it 15-30 minutes before they close, then stand there and wait until it's on it's way back out to the floor and buy it before they close?? I know this is a lot to guess but I really want to save the $25!

I've found the best way to do that is to return it late at night just before they close. Then be there right away in the morning. Even though I rarely do that (cause it's kind of a hassle), the couple of times I have done that, it has worked for me. I suppose you always run the risk of a store employee intercepting it. There is one Target store near me that has a lot of young guys working in the evenings. Usually, the stuff I'm buying is for little kids, so when I return the item to that store in the evenings, it's pretty safe that these young guys won't be interested. If I were you I would also take off the orange sticker. There is a chance that it won't get reticketed and may just go back out without any ticket on it. That would be great for you since YOU know what it will ring up as. Good Luck.

BargainScout,

My school supplies are mixed 30% and 50% off. The sign says 30%. According to the manager guy, the next jump will be to 75% off on Tuesday.

dmmiller,

The bike boxes had sale stickers. I don't rememeber what bikes they were but one was a big boy bike and the others were small.