Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

I got jewerly @75% off today too. Also lots of the bug stuff & off lanterns, but some stayed there because the eagle eye cashier noticed some expired coupons in my group--darn. I got a $4 target coupon in the mail off a glade or whisp but forgot to take my MF to use with it. Dollar spot stuff red dot 75% for 2 days now. Some clothes going 75% & most summer shoes--flip flops & beach shoes 75%. Quick trip so didn't check all aisles...

I got jewerly @75% off today too. Also lots of the bug stuff & off lanterns, but some stayed there because the eagle eye cashier noticed some expired coupons in my group--darn. I got a $4 target coupon in the mail off a glade or whisp but forgot to take my MF to use with it. Dollar spot stuff red dot 75% for 2 days now. Some clothes going 75% & most summer shoes--flip flops & beach shoes 75%. Quick trip so didn't check all aisles...

Oh yeah! I forgot the jewelry. I never look at that stuff, but often bring little clearance items up for a cashier who has a 3 yr old girl I think she might want, and she made sure I knew about it! It was so sweet! She showed me a bunch of necklaces and other nice pieces. I bought a few.

In addition to the bike trailers as show in the pictures above -- I picked up 3 folding bikes for my sons for when we camp. They were 75% off. I got 2 for $50 (they are 6 speeds) and one for $39 which is a one speed. Put them together when we got home and kids loved them .... other kids in the neighborhood asked where i got them but i grabbed the last three!!

Yours are overly bright? Ours are vile, filthy and fairly dim. Truly unpleasant places to shop. They are such a mess and the staff don't seem to give a rat's backside about customer service. And I get so annoyed over their lack of clearance markdowns. They have an entire aisle in toys that has been the "clearance aisle" for 2 weeks, and the prices are actually regular retail or, at best 10% off. Little wonder they aren't selling. I don't go there that often usually but have been working in the area for about a month or so, so I have been there more frequently.

Anyway, I scored a great deal at Target today. I got the Power Rangers Mega Mission Helmet for $4.96. One was ringing up Item Not Found, but another had a red & white stripe tag for $4.96! These things are usually about $50!!! Brand New. Not a return. And a new item, not an old clearance piece. Nice!

http://trus.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/pTRU1-3619735dt.jpg

Thanks so much I finally found one of these today, after asking for a price for three days and being told it was 48.95 although rings up item not found and couldn't come up with price in the handheld scanner by the dcpi, I decided to go back and ask one more time after taking dd to the barbie event. I took it to the register, cashier went thru all the motions and no price, call over a manager who tried to get a price and finally said how bout $10.48.

It's not as good as $4.96 but with 5 kids and 2 boys wanting 1 of these, I said SOLD, lol Now if I can find 1 more.

Dollar spot 75%,

tents still at 50%,

wood garden fence was $27.50 (75% but storage bench was still 50% at $54 per typing in dcpi in scanner.

Lots of color wonder left for 3.91 and 3.42

512 mb flash drives $9.xx 50%

lexmark 1240 fax,printer, copier 50% 23.40

baby/toddler slipper socks .37

baby/toddler sunblock hoodies and tees 1.48

girls clothes 75%

embark laptop carry on bag marked 19.99 reg 39.99, ringing up item not found, per dcpi at register was 9.xx

several bike trailers and tandem bike attachments left at 50%

ps2 wireless controllers 50% 12.xx

boys undershirts,briefs, and boxers(hanes and fruit of the loom) mrked 30% ringing up %50

educational workbook/activity books and some baby board books 50%

I'm sure I got more but receipt and some bags still in truck. Lots of clearance so even if I didnt buy something ask and I will try to tell you the markdown.

Twas a good day at Target!:yup:

I used coupons at Target today to get a couple snacks and drinks. I printed multiples of $1 off MarketPantry granola bars 10ct, $1 off TGIFRIDAYS appetizers, $1 off 12 pk of 7up, Sunkist, A & W, or Canada Dry, & $.50 off MarketPantry hamburger buns - all listed on the Target Generator and NONE were expired either, though a few of them expire tomorrow!)

Market Pantry Granola bars, 10 ct (on sale 2/$4) = $2 - $1 coupon = $1! :eek:

TGIFridays appetizers, frozen ($2.84 ea) = $2.84 - $1 coupon = $1.84! :eek:

12pk of Diet 7up ($3.39 ea) = $3.39 - $1 coupon = $2.39! :eek:

12pk of A & W ($3.39 ea) = $3.39 - $1 coupon = $2.39! :eek:

Market Panty hamburger buns ($.84 ea) = $.84 - $.50 coupon = $.34! :eek:

*then I bought 4 packs of the $1 NutterButter, Oreos, Barnums animal crackers, etc. packaged in the pouches that were on sale! I thought the 12pks were on sale for $2.99 but I think that was last week, if not maybe at another store? So, I didnt get them for $1.99 like expected but still pretty good!

Finally one of my St. Louis stores dropped all school supplies to 50% off. I got some pretty good deals for arts and crafts time for my son. I also got a good deal on some Dora and Diego Color Wonder sets. They came up "item not found" so the cashier said to name a price. I said $2.99 as not to take advantage and she said ok. They should have been almost $8 a piece to begin with. They'll be good for stocking stuffers.

In addition to the bike trailers as show in the pictures above -- I picked up 3 folding bikes for my sons for when we camp. They were 75% off. I got 2 for $50 (they are 6 speeds) and one for $39 which is a one speed. Put them together when we got home and kids loved them .... other kids in the neighborhood asked where i got them but i grabbed the last three!!

Has anyone seen these in the Orlando area? This would be perfect for my brother who starting bicycling but has a small car so doesn't venture out to bike trails. I would be a hero on Christmas!

Scottsdale pavillions target: Backpacks were 50% yesterday, but 75% today, tons left, I bought Tinkerbell, Disney Princess, a pink and white Camo looking one and 2 heavy duty ones that had been 39.99 (for the ones in High School and they carry 40+ lbs every day)

School supplies went to 50% on Wednesday, still 50% today, but it is selling at 50% so I have little hope of much ever making it to 75%. Forgot to check the bike trailers, they were still 50% on Wednesday, but on Thursday, I was so excited that I got an eddie Baur huge tent for 4X.XX I had been stalking that tent for a at least 3 weeks. I forgot to look at the bike stuff, then I forgot again today when I got caught up in backpacks. Also a ton of cute garden elements out in patio at 50% but still too rich for me , lots of reproduction statues, but even at 75% pretty pricey for my blood (though if they had been 75%, I 'm sure some would have found their way into my cart, and then into my backyard! The man out in garden seemed to think they would go to 75% quickly becasue of so much Halloween stuff going in there soon (there was a lot today, and it was selling!!!) Anyone know of a regular Garden markdown day? Lots of Off lanterns around the store too, but I coudn't find any coupons, I pulled one box apart, and there weren't any on the inside ;-(. And still tons of Off sprays left, those have been at 75% for at least 2 weeks and still there is an entire endcap, just not selling i guess (though I bought at least 4 bottles!)and dollar spot red items today is the 2nd day of 75% and not much left but loofa mits.

Thank you all for keeping up this fantastic thread. I love it!:)

Alison

Scottsdale, AZ

Anyone know of a regular Garden markdown day? Lots of Off lanterns around the store too, but I coudn't find any coupons, I pulled one box apart, and there weren't any on the inside ;-(. And still tons of Off sprays left, those have been at 75% for at least 2 weeks and still there is an entire endcap, just not selling i guess (though I bought at least 4 bottles!)and dollar spot red items today is the 2nd day of 75% and not much left but loofa mits.

Thank you all for keeping up this fantastic thread. I love it!:)

Alison

Scottsdale, AZ

I think regular garden markdowns are Thursday.

What do the power ranger helmets do????:confused:

Our store had 2 scanned not found. When I read the box it said you have to hook it to a computer. It also said Attachments sold separately????

I haven't seen the attachments yet, so I don't know what they'll do. It can hook into the computer to download "missions" that allows the kids to recreate scenes from show. I believe that those are audio instructions.

What do the power ranger helmets do????:confused:

Our store had 2 scanned not found. When I read the box it said you have to hook it to a computer. It also said Attachments sold separately????

http://www.collectiondx.com/node/1704

about mid way this page it gives a lil more information on the helmet then some of the sites that sells it and also mentions the accessories that go along with it.

Boy, I thought I hit the jackpot with the power ranger helmets today. I found 3, ringing up not found. I picked the boy cashier, and he let all of my expireds through. Then he did the helmets. I told him that I had picked one up for 4.96 at another store, but he said he had been looking at them himself, and they were much more. He called back and got the correct DPCI, and they rang up full price. I told him I had no idea, but I didn't want them for that much.

I did get to use a ton of coupons, and got some cool dollar stuff at 75% off. Nothing else out of the ordinary though. They still had tons of slip and slides and water toys.

Went to the store in Lewisville, Texas last night:

School supplies still 30% off

Did get some Pirates stuff at the $1 spot for 75% off

Nascar still 50% off

Spiderman Monopoly was $20.28 - guess it's still only 30% off

still waiting for the school supplies, Monopoly and Nascar stuff to go lower.

I had two post it note coupons printed from the internet - I bought two post it notes that were marked down and they had to call over a manager for 2 coupons........she said that any coupon from the Internet the manager has to see.

I found an Amy Coe Pink Flutter Crib Set at one store and a matching Boppy at another store today. Both 75% off and quite a surprise.

Diego & Dora Color Wonder sets are ringing up Item Not Found.

I saw several of the In Step Bike trailers still at 50% off in La Verne, San Dimas & Walnut today for those in SoCal. Only one of them had the In Step Jog Stroller, I think it was Walnut.

I was so excited today because I found a few of the AXE bonus packs that I thought I missed out on a couple of weeks ago. But then they scanned item not found, so I asked an employee if they could tell me how much they were (this sticker was 15% but I knew they went down to 50%). He said the last price was $3.74, but because it's coming up item not found I can't buy it. WTF???? Then he went on to say that even though I may have bought items that have been purged from the system before, I shouldn't have been able to because they can get in trouble for it. Instead of backing down, I asked if I could ask a manager if I could buy them. He told me take take it up to the registers and ask for a manager, but he still didn't think I could. So I went to a register (meanwhile he was watching me the whole way), told the cashier they were coming up item not found, and before I could ask for a manager, she proceeded to look up the last price and ring the three packs I had. No fuss, no confrontation, so easy. I guess from now on, I'm not going to bother asking anyone the price; I'll just take it up to the register and the cashier can price it for me!

I guess from now on, I'm not going to bother asking anyone the price; I'll just take it up to the register and the cashier can price it for me!

Yep. If you know it clearanced in the last month or so, they can look it up in the system. If it is older than that, they won't be able to find it. I found a couple of the Amy Coe bedding sets from the last clearance round, and they were able to find them with no problem at all.

Ok, this deal is too good to only place on the clearance deals list. I have to share it on here also. Durabuilt Pressure Washer 1400 PSI for $24.98 reg $99.99. DPCI 085-06-0031. There is a Black & Decker 1600 psi pressure washer on sale this week for $88, so if you could find the Durabelt that would be a great deal! Now I realize aren't a lot of other guys on here, but Christmas is coming soon.