Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

The Play Wonder wooden sets were 30% off at one of my stores and full price at the one 15minutes away from that one. We have the store and my kids play with it daily. It's actually a good deal even at the regular price in comparison to the Pottery Barn Kids one. I've never seen them on sale except for when they change the packaging. If you get a Target card you can get 10% off. Good luck!

Our Target was not 90% but didn't have a ton but the item that I want is still there, I am looking at the 2 pk 4.5 trees, would love those for the deck! Also I got the ESPN football from LNT for $40 shipped and thought that was good but our Target still has it for $70. The Lionel Train is also high at $174 but I will be watching that, my 10 yr old son is a train fanatic.

Does anyone have the SKU number for the 2 pack of trees? Thanks!!

Well, I did good today :) 1st target I stopped at didn't have alot, but I did manage to get a 7' tree, was 99.99, I paid 9.99. Got some garland for .29, other misc stuff. 2nd Target I got 2 packs of mens PJs, 2.19 each. Popcorn tims, .99, and ALOT of other stuff. The 2nd one still had candy, gifts, etc. I think it was because only 1 sign said 90%, all the others said 75. I also picked up some mini-lights for .17 a pack. I spent $40 all in all. Oh, another find was Pumpkin spice coffeemate was .16!

I am disappointed :( I went to a Target in Birmingham, AL yesterday looking for some of these good deals... They did have a few toys 30% off but did not appear to have any of the Spark Art Easels which I really wanted! Also, none of the holiday Hershey's Kissables... Oh well... I did find a pack of 2 kids Grinch toothbrushes and two tubes of toothpaste for 2.50! Maybe I am overlooking some things?

did you go to the one off 280? I live about 45 minutes from that target and i have been wanting to go, but if they dont have much, i think i will save the gas! :)

I did great today. Went to Target on my lunch hour and got the 4 gallon Air Compressor for $37.48. 75% off. My DH and I have been watching them for awhile, but thanks to this post were able to figure out when the next markdowns were going to be. We bought 4 just to give as b-day gifts for the boys in our family. :D

My target in Robinson PA was 90% today but not much left. I did get the last two stocking holder sets for 1.49 each. bags of bows where .09 Got some Choxie for .70 my DS picked up some nascar helmets with candy in them for .19 and I got a Black n decker power mop for 19.98 org 39.96 so 50% not bad. There where only two left in the the store that I seen and there were not where they should have been in the store. all in all not much christmas stuff left but I was happy with the price I paid for what I got.

did you go to the one off 280? I live about 45 minutes from that target and i have been wanting to go, but if they dont have much, i think i will save the gas! :)

I actually went to the one in Trussville since it is only 5 minutes away. I don't know about the one on 280 but would love to hear! I feel the same way. I would like to go to it but it is about 35-40 minutes from my house. Usually the one on 280 has more stuff!

:::my post on the AOL board, so I'm quoting a poster from there:::

According to my favorite team member at Target, Gator Town also went 90% off yesterday afternoon. I was there yesterday morning, and it was still 75% off at that point. There was a whole back wall of boxed trees, but the only items I saw I wanted was the decorated wreath made up of mult-colored large jingle bells. There were two of them. When I arrived this morning, all of the trees and both wreaths were gone. :(

The sheets that others are getting for $4.00 are $14 or $16 here.

I found a twin Home blue flannel set here with a snowflake pattern on it. It scanned at $16.98, so I passed. :(

As I was there a lady kept bringing more stuff out from the back room so everytime I said that's it no more and then said ok let me check again she was back with more crap I don't need.

:yup:

Six full tubs, as the team members told me they call the carts they use to bring items out of the back room, were unloaded and stocked while I was there.

I totally missed the sheet sets she brought out and car care kits in tins

None of these were left. :(

I did get 12 of those Target red box sets like the salad bowl sets, cheese domes, 2 tier dessert stands, s&p butter and gravy boat sets, they all were like 1.50 or something.

I saw these being unloaded, but only took the cheese dome. I think that will be a lovely way to serve the Brie with Caramel Sauce in the future.

Ack, now I just realize these would have made great end-of-year teacher gifts. Doy!

I got the last of the cheese/sausage sets for .99

None here. :(

in the Rubbermaid food storage area there were the take along sets in red for 1.xx for 4 packs.

I found a two pack of Rubbermaid take along serving bowls in green with candy canes on the package, but they were only 75% off.

Here is what I did wind up with:

2 boxes icicle lights 99 cents

TSO: The Chr-stmas Attic CD 99 cents

Another CD, double set 99 cents

8 snowman coffe mugs 39 cents each

Choxie (with the green X) 8-piece fruit and nut tiles 70 cents (I can't believe someone pays $7.00 for this package of 8 small pieces of chocolate)

Cheese dome 99 cents

With tax, I paid $9.32. Not bad.

why are the Planters nuts not at least 75%!!

Gator Town still had a whole endcap of Hanukkah merchandise, but it was over in Stationary, not with the holiday clearance. It is on clearance for 75% off though. I doubt it will go to 90% off, since it's not considered seasonal, but I passed anyway. I would have liked their package of Hanukkiah candles, but I would have liked them better at 90% off. The other items, for a minor festival, is too gaudy for me.

If it does go 90% off, I might buy some and try my hand at ebay though.

Just got back from Target in Baton Rouge, La. Christmas clearance is 90% and toys are still 30% with a few that are 5o and 75%. I got the National Geographic Dino. excavation game for $3.48, 2 Fly wheels for $4.xx, 4 extra fly wheels for $4.xx, CandyLand DVD game for $7.xx. Im waiting for our Superman and Batman laptops to go 75%. They are still $20 something. Any suggestions on which one is better?

My son has the Batman laptop and is really enjoying it lately. He got it last year when he was 5 but now at 6 he loves playing with it!

Went to 2 different targets last night here in Columbus, Ohio. Christmas is still at 75% off and only found the dishwasher tabs at one target. They were in the regular section and the price checker scanner listed them at the regular price, so I didn't try to get them for less. Very slim pickings at both stores actually. No good deals at all except for a couple candles that I didn't need but bought anyway. I am going to check out one more tonight to see if there are any bargains to be had there.

I went to Columbus, today and the Target in Polaris was crap and only 75% off. Then went to Sawmill Rd and it was 90% and they kept bringing things out. I got lots of good deals. Then went to the one on Brice Rd and they had quite a bit too. The toys there weren't very good. Are there more Targets in Columubs that I am missing?

I take it no one has seen baby stuff go 50% yet? If so please let me know. I am tired of loading my cart up to run to the scanner then having to put everything back. he-he Mine only has a couple of strollers right now which I already picked up the $249.99 infant to toddler FP stroller for $30.24 and I also got the white cottage cribe and chest for $74.95 each but I am still waiting on car seats, bouncer swing and sit and stand stroller. I'm not asking for much am I? he-he

oh ya! I got that Grinch toothbrush/toothpaste kit too!

I'm wondering if some of the great deals some people seem to be able to get are at Super Targets?? Or if it's just location...

I did see some Spark Art stuff (not the easles) in the 30% off prices

None of the Targets where I found the great deals (including the 75% Spark Art Easel) were Super Targets. I live in Western Pennsylvania and don't think we have a lot of Super Targets.

I went to Columbus, today and the Target in Polaris was crap and only 75% off. Then went to Sawmill Rd and it was 90% and they kept bringing things out. I got lots of good deals. Then went to the one on Brice Rd and they had quite a bit too. The toys there weren't very good. Are there more Targets in Columubs that I am missing?

Yes you missed a lot of Targets:

Campus (315/Olentangy Road)

Graceland (High Street/Morse Road area)

Morse Road (behind Easton, across from Best Buy)

East Broad Street (Whitehall)

East Main Street (its prolly not called that there (Licking County Line and Franklin County Line)

Brice Road (next to JCPenney Outlet)

West Broad (near Schottensteins, east of Westland Mall)

Hilliard (270/Cemetery/Fishinger Road)

Dublin (sawmill)

Polaris (Polaris Parkway/71)

i think that is it...Campus, Morse road, and sawmill were at 90% today, Graceland was 75%--but said they would be 90% tomorrow...

None of the Targets where I found the great deals (including the 75% Spark Art Easel) were Super Targets. I live in Western Pennsylvania and don't think we have a lot of Super Targets.

I am in Western PA also do we have any super targets? if so where? I am outside of pittsburgh near the airport.

I actually went to the one in Trussville since it is only 5 minutes away. I don't know about the one on 280 but would love to hear! I feel the same way. I would like to go to it but it is about 35-40 minutes from my house. Usually the one on 280 has more stuff!

I went to trussville this morning and did very well. The christmas items had not been picked over yet so I was able to pick up wine glasses 1.49, 4 pack red plates 1.79 and 1.99, air wick plug ins .24, they had two 80 count cascade gel tabs but rang up 12.49, pass. plastic plates .19 each, brats doll .59, backgammon sets .39, mascara .59, hair products for granddaughter ..29 hair product 1.79 gift set, they had those flannel sheets but didn't need or want any, had lots of trees, paper and bows, plus other items. Trussville is 45 minutes from me and I had to go to pell city to get my mother first so it's been a long day but I look forward to going every year. Wish I had found more of what I got at 75% but that's they way it goes. I also really wanted an armoire but couldn't find one. May hit another target tomorrow for the hidden deals. Oh by the way, found some christmas socks in a microwave.

I was wondering about the Lionel Lines Train Sets. My Target had quite a few of them for 50% off just last week and now the one's I am finding in the toy section are no longer on clearance at all. I am bummed because I remember thinking that with as many as they had on the shelf I was safe waiting until they hit 75% and now it seems they took them off the clearance. Isn't that weird? I even scanned the UPC on one of the boxes I found on an upper shelf and it scanned at full price.

Childofsolitude do you think you might be able to ask at your Target and see what the story is on those sets? They retail at 249.99

Thanks!

Yes you missed a lot of Targets:

Campus (315/Olentangy Road)

Graceland (High Street/Morse Road area)

Morse Road (behind Easton, across from Best Buy)

East Broad Street (Whitehall)

East Main Street (its prolly not called that there (Licking County Line and Franklin County Line)

Brice Road (next to JCPenney Outlet)

West Broad (near Schottensteins, east of Westland Mall)

Hilliard (270/Cemetery/Fishinger Road)

Dublin (sawmill)

Polaris (Polaris Parkway/71)

i think that is it...Campus, Morse road, and sawmill were at 90% today, Graceland was 75%--but said they would be 90% tomorrow...

Well DANG... I did miss some! I kept telling my mom there has got to be some near Easton and more off of 270. I will have to keep this in mind! Thanks!!!

I went to Target tonight and got some great deals! Christmas cards at 90% off, Fisher Price Infant to Toddler Stroller for 30.24, and a ton of toddler clothes for my little boy, all at 75% off. I spent $76 on $450 worth of merchandise! Not bad! All of the baby items were still at 30%, although the strollers, baby gates, and some of the bigger items were at 50%. Toys were mostly 50% with a few at 75%.

I went to target today and got the minute maid apple juice 10 pack for .69 cents. I also got the cascade 80 pack for $2.37. Most of the toys were 50%. I did get the Candy Land DVD game for $7.48 not a bad deal. Still waiting on the 75% on the toys. But I got some good deals.

I went to one Target here in Mesa AZ. Christmas stuff was at 90%. Hanukkah was marked clearance at somewhere between 30-75% off. Head cashier said, "Different seasonal items have different prices"? I am not sure what that was supposed to mean but I may just return them.

Anyone have any news on Targets in northern NJ. Ran into one in Fairfield NJ this morning and Christmas was marked 90% but had to rush off to work, nothing left on the way home. Wondering if I should look around at the other Targets tomorrow or if they are all picked oever too. Seems like this happened to quickly!

is anyone out there in FL? any scoop on the tarets here?

Lake Worth, Florida was 90% off when I was there today.

I've been wanting stocking holders for a couple of years now, just couldn't find the ones I liked. Today I got the silver snowflake ones... $1.49 for a set of 2. (I got 3 sets).

They also had a ton of candy canes left. Spree flavored, cinnamon flavored and regular peppermint ones. They were around 15 cents or so.

Blech!! They couldn't move the Jones Soda gift packs. Who wants Turkey and gravy flavored soda?? (I forget the other flavors, I couldn't get past the turkey).

just got back from Phx AZ Target Greatland...not so great tiny corner in back with 90% off Christmas. Mostly wrapping paper and stockings. Hit the toys still at 30% and no more lionel train sets..bummer. No cascade dish tabs, glade candles or airwick products. Most winter clothes for kids still at 50%. Tap, tap, tap still waiting!!!

The Everett and Alderwood Mall , WA stores were cleaned out. Clear lights ( got 16 boxes) and some random other stocking and tree skirts.

The one in Marysville had some ornaments, cards, wrapping paper, stockings and what not... I spent about $12 on 9 rolls of wrap, a giant red bell ( photo prop) snow ( photo prop) and a box of 40 cards.

Toys were nothing special mostly 30% and some were 50%. The Lionel Trainset was full price at all of them